How old is your phone bros? I still am using an original Moto G with only 4gb of storage

How old is your phone bros? I still am using an original Moto G with only 4gb of storage.

Attached: elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg (600x448, 122K)

Nexus 6 from launch.

S7 Edge
2 years now

I wonder what happened to Elliot's iPhone 4.

16 years old :^)

Attached: 1100.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I change my phone every year. I might get the Note 10 when it drops. Sold my piece of shit iPhone because I can't deal with overpriced mediocrity.

Currently owning no phone.

This

2015 Moto G.

Note 8, bought ~1.5 years ago
Don't see any need to upgrade any time soon but when I do it will be another note assuming they don't start becoming shit

1 year old but it has the specs of a good smartphone from 2011 because it was cheap

Only 3 years old, just got a new battery but otherwise no plans to upgrade

Disgusting

Attached: bgr-oneplus-5-3.jpg (1125x750, 586K)

I don't have a phone.

S5 mini. But I only bought it 1-2 years ago even though the model is from 13-14. Couldn't find another phone that small with all the necessary stuff.

almost one year old

nokia 7 plus

moto g5 plus

7" chinkphone, nearly 5 yrs old now. Jow Forums was laughing at it telling me it's chinkshit and won't last when I bought it. Ironic now that Jow Forums is flooded with chinkshit phones and the brand I bought just overtook Applel as the 2nd largest smartphone maker.

iPhone 4s

S8+ so not really old at all. When something better than mine is out there I may have a hard time not thinking about it. Then I eventually change. This one was on sale, though. It has many important features so I might be able to keep it longer, but if something cool is released I might fall for that. I've always liked phones, especially the ones with the most features.

No phone master race

Moto G3, 4 years

who gives a shit
they're all stupid boring bricks now, have been like this for a decade

Attached: Screenshot_Settings_20190503-232725.png (540x960, 68K)

Yes, but anything not a flagship from

iPhone SE here

Sony Ericsson K800i from 2006. I haven't used a phone for a couple of years but decided to buy a battery for this old fucker for some reason. The camera is better than I remember.
Calls and txts only is great. No looking at the phone constantly 100 times a day.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x851, 89K)

LG G7, about 1 year. Typically upgrade every 3 years and I buy open box phones. Got it for $300 when it was still retailing at $750.

Nexus 5. It still works pretty well, though it doesn't have official LineageOS support anymore. Main issue is stuck buttons, but they're still usable.
I'd like to turn on the screen with a gesture somehow, so I could just avoid touching the power button.

(OP)
Nexus 5 (~6 years old). It still works pretty well, though it doesn't have official LineageOS support anymore. Main issue is stuck buttons, but they're still usable.
I'd like to turn on the screen with a gesture somehow, so I could just avoid touching the power button.

IPhone 6S for more than 2years

A couple months old S10 Plus. I resisted the urge to go flagship for so long, but the Bezels on my G5 Plus wore me down to the point where I was literally seething every time I used it. And since I use my phone a lot because convenience, it just became a fucking paining the ass.

Between the good software, fast processor, larger screen, long battery life and virtually no bezels, as well as a camera cutout you don't even notice because it's not IN YOUR FACE RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF YOUR VISION like notches, I don't regret it one bit.

Even got the $750 BOGO credit and $200 off at Wally world making the phone practically free just because a senpai was looking to upgrade and switch carriers for much the same reasons I was (shitty older budget phone and shitty prepaid coverage). Zero regrets, faggots.

Heck, even without the subsidies I still would've gone for the S10e because fuck bezels. Fuck bezels up the ass. And fuck notches as well as apple for setting such a shitty trend. Fuck notches and bezels so fucking much. It's not 2016 anymore and if you don't have super duper face then you don't need a ginormoys cutout that might as well be a bezel anyway. So in closing, fuck notches and bezels to the nth degree. It's like they've had literal retards design the hardware ux for the past few years outside of Samsung, oppo and Shamu.

ZTE Zmax Poorfag Pro. Got it for $100 years ago.

I'm using a moto g 2nd gen, had to change the battery this year because it was almost dead. Now it works like new again.

Is it worth buying a battery though? A moto G7 costs like 200 and a G6 like 150.

ayy nice I have one too
How do you deal with nothing being compatible?

A Motorola dumbphone from 15 years ago whose model number I've forgotten.

How's the battery life on that?

BlackBerry Passport, been considering switching to a P'9983, but it's really just a more expensive version of the Q10 which I've already got so it's hard to justify

Attached: BlackBerry P9983.jpg (1226x1228, 538K)

Note 4 and I can't see myself changing for a few years still

Huawei Mate 9 Lite, 32 GB + 64 GB SD. Pretty good phone overall. I use it mainly for messaging, music, YouTube, camera and lurking on Jow Forums.

note 5
so about 3 and a half years old

Nextbit Robin. Got it new for about $100.
But the power button is 98% dead. Should I switch to a Umidigi F1 Play or a Unihertz Atom?

Attached: Nextbit-Robin.jpg (800x600, 45K)

An iPhone 5s, bought new in 2014. Replaced the batter for $30 earlier this year and now there are absolutely no problems with it. Love the fact that I’m still getting official updates on a phone that was released almost 6 years ago.

Don’t know what I’m going to do after this though, because I fucking hate all the iPhones that are out now. Apple keeps finding new ways to make them unappealing. I guess the iPhone 5 form factor had to die eventually, just like how the original Macintosh was eventually retired after living all the way until the Motorola 68030.

You’re a trooper