What's inside a pixel ??

Attached: nervous pepe.png (604x613, 257K)

smaller pixels

subpixels

niggers

What's in those pixels

we don't know

wavelength filters

One or more numbers.
Everything on a computer is numbers pretending to be something else.

atoms

>pixels are just a zoomed out spreadsheet
im almost sure i already saw someone make that joke on video

God.

Strings

spbp

Anyone who actually believes this or believes "compooters work on binary at the lowest level" is an ACTUAL retard.

>God.
No, He's in the numbers.
There's a recursion trap here. The pixel is made of numbers and the numbers are made of pixels.

God is everything.

There are too much shit stringing the bits together to be "work at binary".
But computer are glorified automatic calculators

>numbers
numbers are a human construct, at its lowest level computers are just surges of electricity being measured.

when I was younger there was a teacher of mine who for some reason had to lie to impress 9 years olds. so he told us there was once a Coke commercial in which if you zoomed in 1000x you'd see thousands of images of thirsty people in a desert with a coke by their side. I don't know why he told us that but I bought the idea till I turned 15 when learned about how pixels work

Attached: 1556371214811.jpg (445x488, 41K)

To a certain extent.
The concept of numbers is embedded in the ICs circuitry.
The "hardware" might be just transistors doing quantum shit, but the "software represented in the hardware" know what numbers are.

Quarks

In LED displays every pixel consists of 3 smaller pixels. These are red, green and blue light emitting diodes. Diodes are made from semiconductors and housed in plastic. Semiconductors and plastic are materials composed of molecules. Let me stop there.

>he said dildos
kek

To an extent, any analog signal though for example isn't actually sent in numerical form, its just a wave form that gets approximated later. Computers do a similar thing with electricity but they translate it to binary later.

But fuck if I know how the actual low level shit works, I just break things.

He said diode, a tiny anime dragon that only let eletricity go one way.

Attached: CoNuxEIVYAADv6I.png (1200x800, 586K)

colored lights

Computers don't actually use analog signals for anything, not anymore at least.
It's all on or off, and in many, many, many cases two wires with either positive and negative or negative and positive.

I mean not for everything, but a large chunk still is.
Though once its actually hits memory its not really an issue anymore. And honestly the only thing people give a shit about with computers is what's happening in memory.

To which, yeah it is just numbers. Buts minimizing it to just "numbers" is like saying communication is just abstract math. You might not be completely wrong, but its a gross over simplification.

Indeed indeed.
Specially talking about pixels while using a monitor that use a VGA cable like i'm doing.

Can I fuck that thing

It's too tiny, there's like a bunch of em per pixel on your screen.

furries get the rope

1 red, 1 green, 1 blue LED. Sometimes 2r2g1b, or sometimes a white LED for high density displays that need the extra backlight.

You probably will die when you reach texas.
You don't bring a rope for a "magnum hiding in a fursuit" fight.

I was talking about your corpse getting the rope, would never touch an alive furry.

You need to kill the furry first.
And many can disguise as regular people by just not wearing a fursuit, so you may get ambushed and killed.

I'd just pull an Omar Mateen.

Please tell me you're 15 or this website is retarded

Attached: lcd-screens-under-a-microscope1.jpg (700x750, 318K)

There's nothing wrong with being 15 and posting on this website.

Both

And God created all of that.

Electricity is just an implementation detail

So, you will kill like 0.00018% of the furry population before getting wasted?

Believing in mind reading is not very smart either.

>So, you will kill like 0.00018% of the furry population before getting wasted?
And then I'll get 72 beautiful calves in heaven.

a supersampled image of the entire universe

>inb4 god punishes you with 72 calfs due the whole "shall not kill" thing on the commandments

>he thinks I'm christcuck
lmao

There's no such thing.

protip: killing babyfurs don't actually count as "killing people", and it's pretty easy to spot em.
Just take a sniff, if looks like a dork and smell like literal shit, it's one.

Pretty sure Allah has a special place picked out in hell for all those degenerate furries, and of course a corresponding place in heaven for those that sent those scum there.

Fire and death.

I bet the place for Adult babies in general is as far as possible from everyone else in hell, because we're talking about people that not only wear diapers, but train themselves to be able to shit on their diapers in public.
They literally smell like shit, at a point hotels just kick em out and cancel their conferences.

You're a literal retard.

a very specific list of all date_times to light up. Everything you do on screen is pre programmed and destined for you.

Jewish Gnostic Magic

Bags of sand

Bits which indicate colour eg. 255, 0, 255