NOOOOOO

>NOOOOOO
>MY PLUGINS

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 55K)

Apply the spyware neocities patch

>botnet bad
>orangefox good

Why the fuck are so many people on Jow Forums unironically using firefox? What the fuck? I hate redditors, discord users, and zoomers.

Attached: sdadw.jpg (171x240, 7K)

chrome is literally a normie browser

>the only browser that isn't firefox is chrome
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Not damage-controlling here, but my extensions are working. What versions are affected?

So what are you using? It better not be based on Chromium, moron.

Everything but firefox, chrome, and edge are pretty much worthless hobby projects.

lynx

Arent foxes orange by default.

icecat, waterfox, even palememe are much better choices than firefox. and you could use unjewgled chromium, also.

The forks of firefox that stick close to it like waterfox and icecat work fine.

>The worthless hobby projects """""work""""" fine.
ftfy

Waterfox works identically to current Firefox but doesn't have to deal with this bullshit

Continue using botnetfox and getting your addons remotely disabled. That's called a fucking botnet.

Nothing is "remotely" disabled, stop spreading FUD. The workaround is one setting away and is in-browser, not remote anything.

Or you could have installed a nonshit browser and not gotten your addons remotely disabled because a diversity hire at Mozilla forgot to renew their certificates

Microsoft Edge Dev Version 75.0.139.4 (Official build) dev (64-bit) doesn't have this problemâ„¢

unironically this, if you're on windows

It is pretty ridiculous that Mozilla and all their employees are this incompetent. If its really just a SSL cert which I doubt why is it a online data collection check and not performed locally, just to collect user data is a shitty excuse for being this inept.

the default behavior is to ignore user settings and configuration, and delete all addons.
you must be constantly pinging remote certificate servers, just to keep your addons in.
so if anything he is minimizing the problem. reality is far worse.

And this is why bleeding edge is retarded.

>Not damage-controlling here, but my extensions are working.
Same. Seriously asking what is happening here?

Attached: 1556521209444.jpg (809x1024, 103K)

but that is literally the case, everything is a fork of those 2, including safari

Foxes are red-brown or white, not orange.

they are working on linux for me, but not on android even when I had wifi turned off.
the certificate that signs extensions expired and firefox apparently auto-disables non-signed extensions. why firefox needs to constantly check the same extension? beats me.

>zoomers
>addones
I don't believe this

fucking fire fucks.
fire the fucks.

buttplugins?

Lynx, wget with Icecat or konqueror if need be, or Icecat with tor

m8 it's happening on Windows 7 RIGHT NOW

Sure you are

Attached: 20190504-130851.png (960x480, 16K)

it's finally over boys
go back to your knitting

>not buying a pass

>can't use vimium/noscript/privacybadger/keyboard privacy/don't track me google
thanks fireSHIT. worst browser ever. i wish someone would make a browser that has a modern backend that people actually use for my windows system. haven't tried brave, just might have to now.

Never mind. Just happened for me now. Fuck.

Attached: 1556818952554.jpg (208x199, 6K)

>updating right away instead of looking for shitstorms on Jow Forums
t. Waterfox user.

>he thinks its because of an update
>t. brainlet

>implying I looked into anything regarding firefucks
let me rephrase
t. BASED Waterfox user

does icecat have (or equivalent) uBlock Origin, Greasemonkey and Multi-Account Containers?

Yes. They have all of those you retard.

touch a nerve?

No

>waterfox
oh?