Jow Forums is being raided? Where do all this anti-Firefox shills come from?

Jow Forums is being raided? Where do all this anti-Firefox shills come from?
Is it Google? Is it Hiroshimoot and his mods mad at adblockers?
Is it the goddamn Brave shills?
Who is it?

Attached: shills.png (1124x657, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=firefox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone seems to be complaining
Something about incompetent people breaking the plugins and now most people using firefox has to wait for a fix

Firefox just shit the bed you moron. Everyone is complaining because the incompetent fucks at Mozilla inadvertently disabled all the add-ons for everyone on the planet.

with no warning, automatically

Firefox disabled all add-ons because a certificate expired

Don't blame Firefox for the shit on your bed. It was you.

Attached: worksonmuhmachine.png (1114x677, 97K)

>Firefox does something incredibly stupid, rivaled only by Intel and their swiss cheese CPUs
>"N-NO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT"

Attached: cbe2ca66c9358b5a7de4714ad425fbe1.png (540x693, 363K)

restart your browser bedshitter

Firefox is hot garbage for trannies niggers and commies, just accept it already.

I don't get the "firefox is developed by trannies/niggers" meme. Are you the same autist saying that in every thread trying to force it?

What do Jow Forums use then? Chrome?

Waterfox

ungoogled chromium

whens this god forsaken hell hole not being raided by shills of some sort

>browser turns itself into an almost unusable mess (even screenshots don't work)
>"lol why are you complaining"
fuck off mozilla employee

It's not a meme, it's reality.
Find a list of ten devs for it, find their twitter, count how many communists and trannies there are.

Why commies though? We are good people... We only want the means of production. :(

Who is developing a product doesn't matter, as it has no impact on the quality. Google is also full of "communists and trannies" and yet look at their success with chromium.

Nice backtracking

>chromium
>no noscript
>can't disable serviceworkers or fucking stupidly simple shit like context menu hijacking
>~50-100MB RAM per empty tab
>"success"

Higher number of people doesnt necessarily mean better. Or do you think the more people died in vietnam the better the war became?

But it's true. Google fires anyone who is openly conservative, yet they have an iron grip on the tech industry.

Success in terms of userbase, and in the scope of this addon debacle, quality.

its just the children who use Jow Forums

consumerbase*

>Who is developing a product doesn't matter, as it has no impact on the quality.
And Firefox is living proof of that amirite?

This is going on GLOBALLY
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=firefox

Literally read my next sentence and you will understand how I justified that claim.

Yeah firefox is literally the only real alternative to the chromium menace

Firefox fucking disabled unlicensed extensions you mongoloid. Now I'm getting ads up the ass. FUCK I WANT TO STRANGLE WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA

Frankly I will use Firefox until it physically cannot load web pages anymore. I don't care about the politics or the performance or the design I just will not give in to fucking google.

When my normie friends use my laptop they ask why I don't use chrome. This is the future we are allowing to happen.

It makes no sense using FF for freedom reasons if the developers constrain addons, once the crown jewel of firefox.

hurr durf fucking derp: the post

You're retards. It was a certificate issue.
Mozilla didn't "disable" addons. FF disabled them when the cert became out of date.

moznpc.damagecontrol(new ConspiracyGenerator());

>anti-Firefox shills
Are you fucking retarded? The only reason I'm on Jow Forums right now is because mozilla fucked everyone with their bullshit.
Marked for complete removal and uninstalled.

Anyone else having problems with brave, cant post if the adblockers turned on?

Mozilla was retarded and did not renew the CERT that signed the extensions for FF. CERT ran out, extensions died and now we have this mess.

>Who is it?
Regular users, believe it or not.

Chromium for the most part.
It actually "just works".

Add uBlock, uMatrix and Vimium and you have the best browser on the planet currently.

Attached: 2019-05-04-13:52:55-screenshot.png (1052x1892, 341K)