Does anyone know of a third party YouTube app that lets you disable recommended/related videos...

Does anyone know of a third party YouTube app that lets you disable recommended/related videos, so you have to search for each video you want to watch? I'm seriously addicted to YouTube and it's causing real problems in my life. Sometimes I actually need to look up a video for something, though, so I can't cut myself off completely. What I need is for it to only show me what I've asked for so I can't get distracted.

Attached: 180828-youtube-addiction-index.jpg (618x410, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/app/org.schabi.newpipe
youtube.adblockplus.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just make your adblocker block them.

Dosiable the app on the phone and use youtube-viewer on your computer. It's a command line tool to search and play/download YouTube videos.

no, it doesn't exist

I forget exactly how, but you can change it in your YouTube setting so that they won't use your information to recommend videos. I think it's in privacy setting or something.

Yes

Newpipe. f-droid.org/app/org.schabi.newpipe

this

Jesus, have some self control faggot

Click on 1 video you don’t like and you will never get a good recommendation ever again

DF Youtube extension on chrome store. has plenty of options to block the sidebar, playlists, recommendations as well as the comment section

yes, it's called discipline

invidio.us and hooktube.com provide suggestions that aren't personalized, and you can use an ad blocker on pretty much every site, including youtube to hide recommendations if you need to.

Look up how to use CSS, install a browser extension for custom CSS such as Stylish or Stylus and simply hide the related browser content.

For example, here's the custom CSS rule for the domain youtube.com you'd need to hide the related videos section for a video:
#related {
display: none;
}

You'll need to use your browser's code inspection tool to figure out which elements to hide in other pages such as the home page. Additionally, Youtube occasionally substantial changes to their code for no reason whatsoever™, so you'd have to update your CSS rules.

Best of luck!

Skytube on mobile is what I use. It has exactly the lack of ffeatures you talk about with the added bonus of. Being able to play videos in the background aand not getting your privacy raped by jewgle.

>recommended/related videos
Imagine getting addicted to shit.

Just stop watching youtube

dont forget tonvid

Bro, youtube.adblockplus.me/

yes

don't use youtube, retard

t.

Attached: image.jpg (434x327, 58K)

>I'm seriously addicted to YouTube
What the fuck, nigger. Maybe instead of looking for some esoteric program that will presumably fix your problem you put some effort into fixing yourself?

Attached: C_Lombroso.jpg (1128x1506, 243K)

Had the same problem user, I blocked YouTube in browser and use youtube-viewer in command line, that program doesn't support suggestions at all