What are you people doing this weekend

what are you people doing this weekend

Attached: esy.jpg (480x360, 12K)

ur mum

i seen your other post your fucking 12

whom talking to?

I think he's talking to himself, either that or he's too retarded to you someone.

Your grammar sucks ass.

that's some severe retardation

>American grammar

What did you expect? He use a Fortnight meme, that should have been the biggest hint that he's the king of the retards.

never expected he would go full retard

You can't really go full retard if you're like that 100% of the time, can you?

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

mayhap he has found a way to achieve 110%

im doing this on purpose for a reaction im not going to it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand it is part of a complex joke only a hand full of people understand

Dear God he has ascended

dick punched through the fabric of the universe and obtained the goal of greatest retard ever?

Based

He is the very essence of retards.

Alrighty lads, time to go back
www.reddit.com

other retards worship him and hope to one day be that retarded

this is not the max level will reach levels you could not even think of just give me a minute or a hour maybe a day just give me some time i need to find something of that tier im not going to put a period just because just wait until YOU see this master piece

How do we stop in before his retard strength destroys the world?

glue a shiny penny to his floor
he will never leave his house

this is why I pay you the big bucks cuz you come up with these great ideas

I get bucks as well as dollerydoos?

Attached: 1542702838822.png (320x326, 93K)

ninja fortnite