Why is it so shit?

Why is it so shit?
>Drains battery so fast, you would be lucky to have 1hr of uptime
>Stutters, jitters, LAGS
>Trash recents screen
>Trebuchet is a bug fest

Attached: Lineage-16-for-Tecno-Spark-2.jpg (700x400, 49K)

The best decision I ever made was getting rid of my smartphone for a dumbphone. Life is not long enough to deal with the pile of shit that is Android and iOS. It's so much better with them out of your life.

>Drains battery so fast, you would be lucky to have 1hr of uptime
What the fucking fucking fuck are you talking about?
>Stutters, jitters, LAGS
Not a thing since 64bit octa core SoCs.
>Trash recents screen
All custom ROMs offer multiple recent screen options to choose from.
>Trebuchet is a bug fest
Don't know, don't care. There are hundreds of other launcher and I believe Trebuchet is no longer the default one anywhere.
So, in conclusion - low effort bait thread.

u don't even have a life lmao

> Why is it so shit?
> >Drains battery so fast, you would be lucky to have 1hr of uptime
Your maintainer is shit. Complain, show logcat-logged wakelocks.
> >Stutters, jitters, LAGS
Don't forget to TRIM manually, Android doesn't care until it's too late.

2/10 bait cos I'll gonna reply
>Why is it so shit?
ur mom is shit niggercuck
>>Drains battery so fast, you would be lucky to have 1hr of uptime
its not a fuckin iShit or google bloated trash, liar
>>Stutters, jitters, LAGS
never seen one
>>Trash recents screen
you fuckin faggot can customise your recents screens or fuckin ass, what a problem?
>>Trebuchet is a bug fest
just install kiss launcher, subhuman pajeet

imagine being a smart phone enthusiast, it's so fucking pathetic

OP most probably uses an unofficial rom he got off xda on some crappy old phone that he stopped getting updates for

Bait but
>S5
>Lineage 16
>Rock solid stability
>Smewth
>Speedy
>Get at least a day with heavy use, 2 with regular use
Best phone I've ever had

Attached: 1556962680435.png (1080x1000, 78K)

Unofficial on a samsung a5 here. Works fine on my machine :)

is it the official?
i have an s8 and it's also awful

/thread

Looks like you bought a shit phone. The funny thing about custom ROMs is that if you buy a phone that only retards buy, the maintainer of your LOS port will be a retard. If you buy a good phone, you will get a good LOS port. If you don't know which phone to buy and you plan on putting LOS on it, check out what people are saying about your LOS port before you buy.

>Freetards develop an OS
>It's shit

WHAT A TWIST! WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!

what is the Jow Forums recommended dumbphone?

>Your maintainer is shit. Complain, show logcat-logged wakelocks.

Why the hell would the manteiner have anything to do with system wakelocks? This sort of stuff is already baked in Lineage itself

WOMM
micro g lineage 16 for pixel

If you were able to do that it means you don't actually have a life

works on my OnePlus 5T. you must buy a good phone with a good LOS maintainer, not a pajeet shitter.

>somebody sends me a text message
>don't actually receive the message until several hours later
Is this a battery saving feature or something? If so it's the most retarded thing ever.

Using an unofficial LOS16 build on my V20, no issues noted, battery life is as good if not slightly better than Oreo because optimizations in the OS, no lag noted, it does tend to run a bit warmer than Oreo 'cause optimizations, I do not like not having an 'app drawer" anymore but that's how shit goes.

It ain't the greatest thing ever but it works, even got some 2nd screen action and the Hi-Fi DAC is now functional when using Gamma kernel so I'm OK with this.

OP, fuck off.

LineageOS did have some stability problems on my Pocophone. Why the hell is there only nightly builds?
I've been using Pixel Experience CAF now and it just werks

Did you install it on a fucking SGS3

My guess is that OP have a jurassic phone or don't even know how to flash a rom properly. My chink xiaomeme runs lineage perfectly, the only drawback is the camera due to proprietary drivers but whatever, it can be easily fixed with gcam if I want to.

Works on my machine (tm). LOS is only bad on the phones that don't respect your freedom.

I found this one, 4G LTE and has gps

Attached: 9CE83EB6-F2F5-42AB-A4B1-0B70BD9B44D5.jpg (355x355, 7K)

Cope, pajeet.

Agreed, I have a flip phone now, it's honestly so nice. And cheap as fuck. I use a LineageOS LG V30 as my music player though, and I've had none of the issues OP is describing.

What do you do with mobile data on a dumbphone?

If your only reason for using the V30 is as a DAP then there is NO FUCKING LOGICAL OR RATIONAL REASON TO BE USING A CUSTOM ROM ON IT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The stock ROM will offer the best overall performance and battery life as a DAP.

It's like you kids just love being and doing stupid shit then you attempt to justify it with more stupidity.

2015?

>flash on unsupported device
>wow it's so shit

gps probably

System wakelocks from hardware based framework part maybe? Basically, if you have maintainers that can test shit you can get shit done better, lineageos 16 werks fine on my device, motorola montana.

Sounds like you're using an unsupported device

>battery life better than stock
>no lags ever
>eh, not LOS' fault
>just use another launcher
Even unofficial builds for my U11 work fine apart from not recognizing my yubikey over nfc.

And then dirty flashed onto stock android.

Literally what? OnePlus 3T here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-175146_Settings.png (1080x1920, 105K)

>phoneposting, larping about not having a phone to post with
nice

How's the microphone during phone calls? Did the others hear you loud and clear ?

Los on S5 still have this microphone problem as far as i've seen on xda.

t. NEET

Havoc OS / SkyDragon or Lineage 16?
for Android Pie on Oneplus 3T.

I'm using unofficial 16.0 on my Nexus 5. Works pretty well for an unofficial build.

Attached: boo.jpg (748x1200, 586K)

one of those small ones prisoners use so you can easily put it up your ass on vibrate

Attached: 1548394384194.jpg (548x680, 46K)

Nice way to reveal yourself as a neet. There's not a single decent job where they are going to bother making phone calls for your ass. It's either social media shit or email