Hurr orange fox bad

I will continue using this browser no matter how shitty it becomes, because every functionally superior option is a far more egregious botnet, and every option that isn't a botnet at all is a poorly maintained fringe meme with its head too far up its ass to offer the basic functionality expected of an internet browser in this age.

If there were any browser that were neither bloated nor a botnet, but would still let me use bloated botnet websites that require bloated botnet technologies, that's the browser I would use. But there isn't one. Of all the browsers I can use to do things like watch embedded videos, Firefox is the absolute least botnet-infested browser. It's the least foul-smelling of all the turds, and that may not be saying much, but if I need a turd for something, it's still going to be the one I use.

If you got a problem with that you can shove it up your ass.

Attached: firefox-logo.png (2001x2066, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UUG7YSmrvkI
storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/[email protected]
spyware.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice reddit wall of text
There is no excuse to use firefox. Ungoogled Chromium has no botnet and works better. Waterfox works the same as Firefox but isn't broken, and has less botnet. Icecat if Linux, disable LibreJS

You can do what you want with Ungoogled Chromium and it has no botnet. COPE

>Ungoogled Chromium has no botnet
Wrong. Ungoogled Chromium, like all Chromium-based browsers, has worse botnet than Firefox. It's just marketed as having no botnet. You fell for the meme.

>Waterfox works the same as Firefox but isn't broken, and has less botnet.
"""the same as"""
Yeah except it's a:
>poorly maintained fringe meme with its head too far up its ass to offer the basic functionality expected of an internet browser in this age

>Icecat if Linux, disable LibreJS
>i--it just werks guys
>no really it just werks if you do X Y Z
nice cope

>orange fox bad

Attached: FrogNPC.jpg (238x212, 5K)

>Wrong. Ungoogled Chromium, like all Chromium-based browsers, has worse botnet than Firefox.
?

I'm talking about the telemetry to Google, of course.
>b--b--but ungoogled chromium is ungoogled
if that's what you were going to say you fell for the meme harder than I thought

Source? Oh that's right you're spouting shit as most of Jow Forums does.

>Source?
It's chromium-based

>because every functionally superior option is a far more egregious botnet
Firefox is an egregious botnet. That just leaves functionality. You obviously prefer firefox's functionality. Given that its functionality is things like dropping support for add on APIs, the ability to block you from installing unapproved add ons, and installing Mr. Robot adware without your permission, your choice makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with you.

>Firefox is an egregious botnet
Yes, but every functionally superior choice is a far *more* egregious botnet. Hence my point.

I made this for the other thread. Please validate my effort by reusing it in other shitty browser war threads.

Attached: nope not changing my browser.jpg (267x292, 10K)

Why is a Eustace?

Cause he's stubborn. And he never got out of that chair.

youtu.be/UUG7YSmrvkI

>I will continue to love my wife no matter how many black guys she fucks on the side.

ok, point out the source code where telemetry it's hardcoded. Protip: you can't because you just spouted a meme.
Even default chromium is fine after tweaking the settings. Just add some extensions.
It's probably even more secure than firefox since it uses gnome-keyring to store the passwords encrypted in linux unlike firefox

Ungoogled chromium doesn't have telemetry. It's the least botnet browser up there with Icecat.

What is waterfox

No, ungoogled chromium is the least botnet browser besides Icecat. Firefox is the most botnet browser besides Chrome. COPE

It's a bloated hunk of shit held together by mentally handicapped people. Have fun!

Yes if you do the recommended anti telemetry actions, which still work. However out of the box it's not as good botnet wise as UGC. Refer to the neocities autist

IF YOU WANNA FIX THIS JUST INSTALL THIS XPI

FIREFOX DOES IT FOR YOU IN ABOUT 6 HOURS IF YOU ENABLE (((STUDIES)))

storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/[email protected]

>gnome-keyring
>systemd dependency
it just gets worse and worse

be Brave, white man

Can someone post that webpage that rated browsers based on how much of a botnet they are?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (392x347, 25K)

Stop using firefox retard, it's a shitty SJW botnet

spyware.neocities.org/

STOP using firefox

lol dumb tranny

absolutely BASED

>ungoogled-chromium has botnet
Run it with wireshark then if you actually believe that, niggerbrain, and see for yourself.