/Brave/

I think is time we pay support to the one and only browser.

Attached: brave.png (300x300, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
steemit.com/privacy/@tomkirkham/i-have-nothing-to-hide-privacy-argument-is-a-fallacy
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself, shill.

>Use this new browser goy, it's made for and by advertisers and replaces the ads you would normally see with our own ads! Also: BLOCKCHAIN! BLOCKCHAIN IN THE CLOUD! Are you convinced already?

Don't know why folks in here are so paranoid with Brave; everything works as the way it should. No slowdowns, CPU usage going through the roof. It's comfy as fuck.
After the Firefox fiasco... I really don't see a reason to -NOT- use Brave at this rate. Unless you are a pedo.

Attached: 2019-05-04-162828_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 238K)

No thanks, I would rather use Chromium with Ublock.

Is Brave anti-pedo?

Well you've successfully shilled one person, switched from FF to Brave last night

>Unless you are a pedo
that's what I am saying. Any other fucking privacy needs are for pedophiles or fucking paranoic nerds.

enjoy your crypto miner

Doesn't Brave with crypto miners enabled?

I actually switched from Brave to Firefox after Google Slides wasn't working on it. Doubt it's what the Google monopoly had planned, but I regret nothing.

>gives FB and Twitter trackers a free pass
oy vey

literally just get the ungoogled branch of chromium or icecat

*Doesn't Brave come with crypto miners enabled?

You are terminally retarded.

Attached: 2019-03-20.png (274x300, 81K)

why

no, there is no mining, at least that uses computer hashing power
you can earn some of Brave's shitcoin by viewing 3rd party ads through Brave itself, but you can also disable it

how are you guys getting past the problems with legacy captcha with 4chanx and brave? every time I try to post from brave, I get an error that says "no valid captcha."

bump

Attached: Brendan Eich.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

Ok here is what I've found. I tried waterfox (dissenter doesn't work), palemoon (No extensions work), and icecat (the autism makes it unusable.) Brave works with my extensions, its faster and way less resource hungry than firefox. It has some issues, the font rendering sucks, but right now it is the best choice.

you idiots are actually happy having ads shoved up your ass for pennies? get a job instead

steemit.com/privacy/@tomkirkham/i-have-nothing-to-hide-privacy-argument-is-a-fallacy

Is he eating a baby feet-first?

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248