Has anyone used cock.li in a professional setting such as job applications?

Has anyone used cock.li in a professional setting such as job applications?

Attached: artworks-000135479095-l4ktt2-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I only hire people who send their stash from the horsefucker address

Use it to apply for Chinese companies.

hahaha "cock" xDDD top kek!

Honestly, I'd hire someone who uses it. Fuck HR, I never get anything useful from those so I've been ignoring them for years now.

What jobs does a basement dwelling neet have availble? do you need someone to spoon feed your estrogen? Is HR your mummy?

Attached: 1545622619311.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

I do.
Hello, I use @horsefucker.com what positions you're looking for?

>tfw want to get out of the botnet with cocks but can't get a riseup invite.
Also
>tfw my professional email is [email protected]
It's ok because people in my country are dumb in general.
I keep hoping someone from 4channel will see my email and give me a job (or a gf).

@nuke.africa

Did anything come out afterwards?

yes. i unironically use @national.shitposting.agency to apply for NSA

She died.

I wouldn't be able to anyway, because either the fucking thing drops anything sent to it or you won't receive it until literally 3 weeks later. Fix your shit, Vincent.

Has anyone had success when using the airmail.cc domain when applying for jobs? At least when you go to that website it doesn't redirect you to a page where the first thing you see is "Yeah it's mail with cocks".

>2019
>not owning your mail domain
>not having control over your mail
not gonna make it

The loves.dicksinmyan.us address is perfect if you're applying for a job a pozilla

I've unironically given my @national.shitposting.agency e-mailed to my last employer and university

>2019
> needing worldly things like 'mail'
> not communicating through epiphanies

A customer of an MSP I was working for last year got ransomwared by a guy with a cock.li email. The shitty pajeets that had been in charge of backups hadn't been doing his job properly so we had to pay the guy a bitcoin.

Trying too hard

could also have used googlemail ...

and then no one sees your mail because of spam filters