Fuck

Just happened to me,
6 hours ago I was laughing at users of latest builds...
I was happy...
I felt better...
I...

Attached: firefox-60.6.lesr(64bit).jpg (1280x1024, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/comment-page-1/
storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/[email protected]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fix coming soon install studies in the meantime :^)

I seen a buncha threads about this hear allday.Fucking tranneys broke firefox fuck firefox. Pol alway write.

I'm curious how soon I will get this fix (debian stable)

A few hours ago they said it would be fixed in a few hours. Who knows.

no
they've announced yesterday that it will take 5 days for the non hotfix solution

What? Source?

>Our team has identified and rolled-out a fix for all Firefox Desktop users on Release, Beta and Nightly. The fix will be automatically applied in the background within the next few hours. No active steps need to be taken to make add-ons work again. In particular, please do not delete and/or re-install any add-ons as an attempt to fix the issue. Deleting an add-on removes any data associated with it, where disabling and re-enabling does not.

Yeah, SJFox did it again.
Check the official blog post:
>blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/comment-page-1/

I am most surprised that it affected with such delay.
I guess it's related with updating list of keys, certificats or whatever once a day or whenever sync is performed

Read my post again retard
>it will take 5 days for the non hotfix solution

Using studies is the hotfix. The actual fix was set to roll out any time now. again, where is your 5 day source?

>The fix will be automatically applied in the background within the next few hours. No active steps need to be taken to make add-ons work again.
THIS IS THE STUDIES HOTFIX NOT THE FIX YOU GOD DAMN MONGOLOID RETARD

The guaranteed, zero-hassle fix for the Firefox thing is:
>get Firefox Developer Edition
>you can now download and run addons with no issue, but you want all your data back
>go into about:profiles in FDE, set the other profile (your vanilla profile) as default then restart the browser
>now everything is back to normal

Attached: e4e101182424743.jpg (1167x1600, 354K)

doesn't work for me because it updates way to often and since I have to edit omni.ja with every single update just to get my custom newtab back it's not worth the hassle
might as well just change browsers at this point

About firefox:
Has anyone else encounter firefox-esr randomly crashing while closing tabs?
I happens to me at least once a day every 2 days

same but nightly and beta haven't had the problem .... yet

Stop using Windows.

Get Icecat.

Hey retard, did you look at the catalogue before posting this thread? Did you not see the 20 other threads about this topic?

Disable extension signing like everyone else who has been using this board for more than a week.

>Windows
But I'm on debian stretch

>zero-hassle fix

>did you look at the catalogue before
Yes I did. I'm just adding fuel to firefox dumbsterfire press.

Also goal threats was meant to express my disappointment when It finally happened to me.

i'm just gonna get an older version.

anyone know what build introduced firefox logins?

>enable studies (aka telemetry)
>wait unspecified amount of time
vs
>install the hotfix manually from storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/[email protected] without enabling shit at all

gee, i wonder why they didn't post the 2nd solution

Attached: 1548467143523.jpg (1024x640, 133K)

did you need to start a NEW FUCKING THREAD, YOU RETARD?

>HTTPS Everywhere

Spotted the retard that thinks that doesn't anything.

>hurr durr lets encrypt publicly available data that people can see we're accessing

KEK

Sadly I just ran the updater before finding this post.

Thank you!

that fix didn't even work lmfao