Viet wives

Why haven't you married a Vietnamese woman yet Jow Forums?

>Beautiful
>Loyal
>Trad
>Hates black people and anyone with dark skin
>Religious and god fearing
>Will give you many children
>Great wife who stays home to take care of children
>Best sex you will ever have

So why haven't you done it? What is holding you back? Why aren't you on the first plane to Vietnam to get yourself a perfect wife?

Attached: Viet Trad.jpg (1885x1284, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HhpXjHmdrU
youtu.be/byNlqUFddeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden#Interpretation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause they sound like this

youtube.com/watch?v=8HhpXjHmdrU

saged

too loud

>Why haven't you married a Vietnamese woman yet Jow Forums?

Been married for years.

>>Beautiful
>>Loyal
>>Trad
>>Hates black people and anyone with dark skin
>>Will give you many children
>>Great wife who stays home to take care of children
>>Best sex you will ever have

Correct

>>Religious and god fearing
nope.

>too loud
She doesn't talk unless spoken to. She's actually very anti social, and doesn't like most people because they are idiots.

>Racemixing
>Trad
Yeah, no.

Being traditional has nothing to do with race, retard.

>Being traditional has nothing to do with race,
Well, TRADITIONALLY racemixing was looked down upon (or even outright outlawed) pretty much everywhere.

It's hilarious to think about the cognitive dissonance of someone who is against globalism but marries someone not from his own ethnicity.

A viet nail shop filled with negroes. Of course one is recording. I hate this life.

Sticking to your own is trad. Don't be a fool.

>le ebin "trad, loyal, religious eastern wife" agenda
Something new maybe? I saw this retarded spam six gorillion times.

Attached: who could be behind this post.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Why breed with a jungle Asian when you can breed with an honorary ayran

Traditionally white men traveled the globe and conquered.

Tell me again, what isn't traditional about my marriage?

Beta cuck faggot. Enjoy being raped by Mohammed.

Being a traditional and conservative foreign girl sounds nice on paper, but the reality is is that they are impossible to meet, never mind date.

>language barrier
>conservative so she will not put out until marriage or in a very deep relationship, meaning if youre traveling as a tourist for just a week or two youre shit out of luck
>traditional so she will probably not date foreign men in the first place, especially westerners with a yellow fever stigma

Good luck. In Vietnam it is even illegal for foreign men to bring local girls back to their hotel room. So yeah, if you want a trad Vietnamese wife youre going to have to put in serious leg work, learn the language, mingle with locals and maybe even expatriate yourself to Vietnam.

Black Pride
youtu.be/byNlqUFddeo

>the globe and conquered
Yes, it's not like we didn't create globalism.

Yikes, you are unironically fucking a non white, that is actually revolting, but I guess you will get the mixed multi cultural Europe that you want.

i would take a sexy tanned middle eastern chick over that gook any day

They learn French and English in school. I rented a house in VN for $200 a month, place is cheap. Save up some money and live there for a year or two. Cost of living there is nothing.

White people won't exist in 50 years so you might as well nut a gook since they aren't being targeted for extermination by Jews.

Attached: 1517150783786.jpg (874x1024, 169K)

Just stick to white. Ignore this slide thread.

>create small frame children
there are still rural women here that meet your criteria without being a gook
no thanks

>White people won't exist in 50 years
Yeah, might as well become a globalist leftist then, you are completely right. Bye.

Because I'm white. Marry and breed with your own kind.

Ok but did you get yourself a local girlfriend then? Which part of Vietnam?

Also just because they learn English doesnt mean they can/want/feel comfortable enough to speak it.

One thing is travelling the world and conquering. But marrying and having children and supporting one of the conquered natives isn't the same.

>Beautiful
Have you seen what they look like when they're past 40?
If you wonder how your wife will look in her later years, look at her mother.
>Loyal
And expects it to be reciprocated. Don't dare so much as look sideways at other women.
>Trad
VIETNAMESE/ASIAN tradition. Meaning SHE will want to control the household income, and give her husband an allowance for what little frivolities he can afford. Fiscally responsible, perhaps, but not something a western adult male really appreciates.
Not to mention other Asians and whites. Protip: She's marrying for your wallet, unless she's raised in the west, in which case she's likely to be like most white girls.
>Religious and god fearing
No thanks, even if it was true.
>Will give you many children
Why the fuck would I want children, the way the world is obviously going? It's all imploding economically and politically, not to mention the climate is changing in unprecedented ways that will have major ramifications for food production and fisheries, and pollution has been a major issue since the 1950s, so even if ocean life could adapt to climate change, the oceans are getting slowly but steadily poisoned.
If I had children, their standard of living would most likely be far worse than the one my generation has enjoyed, and I don't want to impose that on anyone.
>Great wife who stays home to take care of children
So a single-income family then. What a splendid way to provide for your many children.
>Best sex you will ever have
The novelty wears off.

Attached: 1543917116988.jpg (650x650, 119K)

Hey friendo

Go get some ass, you bitter old man

At first I had a girlfriend, sure. Settled down with a very conservative girl after a while. It's an interesting country. The men can play, the women stay home. I don't take advantage of it though, I really respect my wife for her loyalty and selfless service to the family and keeping the 'house' respectful. Her family is large and wealthy, and she would never do anything to bring down their face.

We literally have been doing this before the British. We did it to both them and the French. Read a history book.

>Why haven't you married a Vietnamese woman yet Jow Forums?

Because I don't find them physically attractive in the slightest. I am white, so I selectively engage with white girls only.

Also the accents piss me off.

>Settled down with a very conservative girl after a while. It's an interesting country. The men can play, the women stay home. I don't take advantage of it though, I really respect my wife for her loyalty and selfless service to the family and keeping the 'house' respectful. Her family is large and wealthy, and she would never do anything to bring down their face.
Multi culturalism sure sounds great!
Maybe we should import some conservator Muslims too.

>Traditionally white men traveled the globe and conquered.
Yes, white men traveled the globe and conquered. They may have fucked subhumans, but they didn't marry them. Newsflash, race traitor, the conquerors did not regard orientals as our own equals. For an example, from just 120 years ago, huwhites said this
>the Filipino people are "new-caught, sullen peoples, half-devil and half-child"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden#Interpretation

>Tell me again, what isn't traditional about my marriage?
You sound emotionally invested in this point. That's genuinely sad.

>Will give you many mongrels
Fixed that for you.
>Putting your life's work into raising 'eurasian tigers'
You can argue for getting an asian wife, but that only works when you don't want to or can't have children.

One thing is breeding slaves because you didnt have protection, another thing is marrying one. Did Alexander the Great take some random Indian slave girl as his wife? No, he fucked her and moved on. Perhaps kept her around for a good drilling.

>taht ugly subhuman nose
chinks and viets are subhumans. If you plan on degrading your offspring then at least go for the noble Japanese. But even better, choose your own race.

>talk to vietnamese girl who was born in europe
>seemed normal at first
>later on she literally becomes the embodiment of that basic bitch starter kit image
>gets her nips pierced
>talks about a bucket list
>starts traveling all over
>fucks random guys at hostels
what is it about western countries that really fuck people over?

Attached: 1444358712236.png (233x279, 54K)

Fuck of JIDF kike shill.

kids will have chink eyes

no thanks

SEAniggers shouldn’t be in the West, especially Filipinos.

Asians are subhumans incapable of creating civilization beyond feudal levels. Their culture never developed anatomically correct art on themselves. Their musical instruments never reached European levels. They were technological backwater before Europeans came around.

Nice man. Congrats.

But yeah, lets be honest here, the average neckbeard here is not going to put in the work that you did to get a Vietnamese wife. At a best theyll stay at a hostel for a week sustaining themselves with what little money they have left over off 7/11 ramen without so much as learning how to say hello or thank you in Vietnamese. No trad local girl is going to touch that with a ten foot pole.

I'm a pajeet and while I loved Vietnam, their women did absolutely nothing for me

They all had the body of a 12 year old boy. Too skinny

I'm not a closet pedo so that doesn't really excite me

God tier food though. Pho is literally one of my top 5 dishes

Attached: slide thread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>coping this hard

Attached: 1543655883176.jpg (400x386, 40K)

Our nations are embodying a culture which is acclimatised to high time-preference and immediate gratification over long-term security and control. It's part of postmodern culture, if anything.

I've been fucked over a girl who was very similar: came off as very quiet and emotionally-invested at first, but developed into somebody who'd rather spend their years travelling and come home to no security, comfort, or real opportunity to prosper.

If it's any consolation, these are the people who'll lose out in the end. I don't say this out of bitterness, but out of realisation for the fact that it's them sacrificing their chances at investment, security, and long-term opportunity, and not you.

Western countries ruin non-Western girls. This is common knowledge. Dont ever bring a foreign wife back home.

Slide threads are a meme

>>Beautiful

Attached: 152.jpg (922x715, 62K)

He married Rukhsana who was Bactrian and had a child by her who was meant to be his heir. The child was murdered after Alexander's death.

>Multi culturalism sure sounds great!
>Maybe we should import some conservator Muslims too.
You've been pushing this for years Hans. We're putting them on their own island, because they're don't integrate.

Read a history book about the Vietnamese. They are not a weak people.

That's fine. I'm just saying it's not that hard. You're right about the people staying for a week or so in a hostel. It's not unusual to see dirty French back packers. Not sure why they are so filthy. A hotel is only about $10 a night.

Extremely controlling, angry and jealous. No sense of humour at all.

That and I just don't find Asian facial features attractive

>what is it about western countries that really fuck people over?
We welcomed Jews.

The best solution is for most white people to die, and then only the remaining white people will only breed between themselves so whites rise again.

>We're putting them on their own island, because they're don't integrate.
Why? They are conservatives too, why not marry them with your people, that would be really great, just like you with your wife!

If you don't want your women to have this fate, you shouldn't do this to other countries' women.

Either commit yourself to them 100%, or leave them alone.
This multi-partner bullshit ruins all civilisations.

Attached: 1404806876656.jpg (696x800, 90K)

>The best solution is for most white people to die
If that can also include ALL nonwhites and circumcisers, I can concede that point to you, Shlomo.

>Extremely controlling, angry and jealous. No sense of humour at all.

This is my main problem with Asian girls. Its not their race or their looks, its the fact that they are all so damn angry and irritable and fucking BORING. No sense of humor at all. Not just Vietnam, but all over Asia. Korean girls especially are the fucking worst.

>Read a history book about the Vietnamese. They are not a weak people.
You addressed nothing I said. It's okay to be a failure as a man and as a white person, but at least own up to your shit. Don't claim to be a trad when you're in fact a degenerate and you know it. You might not want to believe it, but you know it, and you know it from the looks you get as a couple.

Perhaps not weak but subhuman definitely, incapable of creating culture or technology by themselves.

I don’t eat enough soï for that. Yellow fever is for beta faggots.

This.

People who pump and dump girls in conservative foreign countries are the fucking lowest of the low.

>why not marry them with your people
Islam is a brain virus that is extremely effective at culling its defectives.

Defective children who leaves the faith? They get killed by their father or uncle.
Defective daughters who marry outside her religion/race? They get killed by their father or uncle.

Sometimes they kill you instead of their daughter.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

>tfw when already dating a Vietnamese chick

But they are conservatives too.
That would be great wouldn't it, Europeans and Muslims interbreeding, just like whites and Asians interbreeding.

>Defective children who leaves the faith? They get killed by their father or uncle.
>Defective daughters who marry outside her religion/race? They get killed by their father or uncle.
There is literally nothing wrong with that.
Inb4 "Mohammed", no, I am a pure blooded German.

Its not about the western countries themselves problem is with the subhuman Asian mind. they need orders to follow like common cattle, incapable of acting autonomously and morally without a guiding hand.

You talked about Flips, that were conquered by the Catholic church. The Viets have fought against and won vs the Japanese, Chinese, Cambodians, French and Americans. They have kept their traditions, and put family above all.

Subhuman? They're not niggers. They have a rich culture. Technology is too broad of a term. We could say that we gave the technology of boats to the Europeans when we conqured them. That doesn't mean that Europeans are dumb people.

>>But they are conservatives too.
That won't help you when they kill you for taking their daughter.

>We could say that we gave the technology of boats to the Europeans when we conqured them.
No, you couldn't because that is a retarded lie.

I'm going to Vietnam next year or find a girlfriend and/or wife. Hopefully she won't be a bitch.

But how will I get my beautiful race mixed dream then?

(You)

Attached: You.png (698x867, 272K)

You want to die ? To suck a bbc ?

WTF? I was going to the country for sex tourism. I read thru had blow job bars and sluts. :( I have no plan B

The level of cope is astonishing. Thx for helping the jews to destroy the home of our ancestors and people anyway fucking untermensch nigger faggot

>>conservative so she will not put out until marriage or in a very deep relationship, meaning if youre traveling as a tourist for just a week or two youre shit out of luck
>traditional so she will probably not date foreign men in the first place, especially westerners with a yellow fever stigma

HAHAHAHAHA

What culture? Have you seen any of their paintings before they were intriduced to European art? How their society functioned and they clothed themselves before Europeans came and civilized them? They were savages and still would probably be using iron based weaponry and 3,000 old farming techniques without Europeans. Their civilization would have stagnated without the superior influence of Europe.

>You talked about Flips, that were conquered by the Catholic church.
No, I'm talking about subhuman races.

>They have kept their traditions, and put family above all.
Yes, and so have the Sentinelese people, doesn't make them any less of savages. Speaking of history lessons, remember what the Vietkong did to their own people, is that how you think humans behave?

I genuinely loathe people like you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised. One of the signs of true corruption of the soul is that the individual has warped their mind into thinking that their brand of degeneracy is okay. It's possible you've repeated lies to yourself for so long that no amount of facts will affect you in the slightest. This is what niggers, drug dealers and junkies do.

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (750x527, 32K)

No?

>I was going to the country for sex tourism.
The North aka Hanoi is fucking based and there is none of that shit. Saigon is a different story.

Perhaps having too much humanity and empathy is the problem, especially when you throw a race like the jews who turn all that empathy against you. Maybe the white man needs to be a little less civilized.

Attached: Henry-Ford-1.jpg (1200x630, 195K)

>France and Germany complaining about multiculturalism in this thread.

Nigger, Europeans have been fighting each other since the beginning of time. We're just better at it because we have been doing it so long. It doesn't make us any less savage than anyone else, we're just more eficient.

Have a malaysian-chinese one

>complaining
No, it is great. I fully support how you and your wife a creating a mixed conservative Utopia, I love Multi culturalism

Yeah I have that conflict. Then on the other hand, I am human trash anyway and therefore I can do as I please.

>Mfw I will not be a progenitor for the blonde, giant master race of the future :(((

Attached: 1528155076536.jpg (600x600, 365K)

In terms of philosophy we have been far more civilized than them since the Greeks.
In terms of culture we overcame them by early 15th century.
On field of sciences we surpassed them around 18th century.
We have always been more civilized and superior to them and will continue to be.

>It doesn't make us any less savage than anyone else
>we're all savage now :^)
Aand moving the goalposts begins. That's it for me. I agree with the baguette

Because I don't want my kids to turn out hideous.

>France and Germany complaining about multiculturalism in this thread.

Yes genius you’re right, you should work to be more like us, we’re so happy and not totally fucked. People who race mix in 90%+ white countries should hang.

Dating a Viet girl right now. She's a student visiting here from Vietnam, she speaks good English too. I don't exactly want to race mix but honestly she's a really good person. Can we really help who we fall in love with?

>Can we really help who we fall in love with?
Probably, but certainly you can help who you have sex with.

>Can we really help who we fall in love with?
Yes, by not interacting with the foreigners.

>oy vey goyim, don't 'race mix' with a women that respects family and hates niggers, chinks, and jews.

>90%+ white countries
What would you know of it?
>should hang.
You're not even French, faggot.

By that same logic you could start a family with a prostitute
>hangs out all day at a whorehouse
>after years of exposure, have chemistry with someone
>can you really help it? love is love, right?

Yes, the Jew wants ethnonationalism within white nations.

Did you have a stroke?

Maybe if you guys understood how bad Australian women are you'd be more understanding of the plight of a traditional white man in Australia

>oy vey goyim, don't 'race mix' with a women that respects family and hates niggers, chinks, and jews

...it’s not even cope at this point. Kys faggot

Who do you think you are talking to? Look at my flag and say that again.

I'd rather have a woman that's based and has her head on straight.

Don't you have a riot to attend?

You don`t race mix with them because they are inferior to Europeans intellectually,culturally and socially. You do not mix with them because it will only produce offspring without ethnic identity and whom are more likely to have weaker immune systems.

what are you american?

So you understand the predicament. Side with your own race and be matched with a pro lgbt, abortion loving whore feminist whose rode 10+ dicks befor meeting you OR betray your race and meet a conservative girl who will be easily molded into viewing the world as it should be. The second option, not good for the race is from the outset, good for me and the prospect for happiness