Over 24 hours now

>over 24 hours now
>still not fixed
Press S to spit on this piece of shit browser

Attached: 1196174247.ajin_firefoxy.png (611x611, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/[email protected]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's already been fixed dumbass

My addons work now.

It's time to move on, things are not going to get any better when these people are in charge.

Attached: 1557004554556.png (340x705, 37K)

fuck fireshit, I switched to palemoon with no regrets
it's comfier and uses less memory

Right just enable the backdoor studies like a good boy

whats a good mobile browser for android with addons? mine just got disabled

Or just install the latest build?

Meritocracy is objectively a lie designed to act as an opiate to the masses

A lot of people use older builds due to addons that aren't supported anymore. This certificate issue affects them as well.

i'll bite
explain

can confirm

use the console script instead, retard. you have to do it each restart but that is an acceptable tradeoff.

stfu kike

never autoupdate anything

Attached: BOTNETS2.png (475x413, 19K)

>just copypaste this code every time
why should anyone have to do that?

Is sex a botnet too now?

Just uninstalled

S

Attached: 1471391398138.png (136x184, 51K)

There's no latest build, they can't get it to work without breaking something
The hotfix it's the current official fix

just install this storage.googleapis.com/moz-fx-normandy-prod-addons/extensions/[email protected]

I simply disabled signature checking, I run Debian's build of Firefox ESR and Nightly
However that's not a permanent fix

IceCat from F-Droid

Remember when we had shills defending Mozilla when they removed the ability to disable auto-update? Heh...

I seen a buncha threads about this hear allday.Fucking tranneys broke firefox fuck firefox. Pol alway write.

fuck off eslfag

ss

STILL WORKS PERFECTLY HERE, STOP FUCKING UP YOUR BROWSERS

I swear, this whole thing is a fucking overreaction from some shit happening to 0.00001% of users.

Yeah sure, and get a "haha your connection is shit you nigger" message every time you try and download it. Stop lying to yourself that Firefox is good and download literally anything else.

This isn't an update unless you consider that people wouldn't have this issue since they haven't update since Firefox 35~

that's my firefox icon

Well it comes with viruses...

>people who can do the things they are hired to do is objectively a lie
i guess that could be true if you invent your own definitions for "objectively" and "lie"

get back to dilating yourself you insufferable cumbrain

Look at this seething firecuck on damage control. Because of this non-incident he has no time posting shitania on every minor apple thing that happened.

Why is uBlock fixed but Tampermonkey and Video DownloadHelper still don't work?

learn to read nigger. they say they would unblock the addons that made they code readable for retards like mozilla sjw devs

enable studies to get the fix, then you can disable it.

Just install the hotfix xpi manually if you don't want to enable studies.

Post cute fox ladies instead

Why does Firefox want me to enable studies to hotfix this issue? Why wasn't it just provided in an automatic update? I do not want to enable data gathering. I don't get why I have to enable it to hotfix an issue. No other program in my entire life has required me to allow telemetry in order to fix something.

theyre taking advantage of the situation like vultures just be patient

this about seals it for me to stop using Firefox and I will never use chrome or any fork of it.
I'll stick to safari for everything even if it has its own issues.