Being forced by corporate HR to take this "cybersecurity" course

>being forced by corporate HR to take this "cybersecurity" course
is this what boomers feel like?

Attached: miink.jpg (1226x764, 75K)

what is it? a bunch of "don't give people information when they ask for it, especially if you don't know them" techniques?

>I have to meet kevin mitnick boohoo

Go fuck yourself and ask him to do an ama on Jow Forums

ramsomware
phishing
never give out info
dont fuck over your company
""cyber criminals"" [cur horror sounds]
stock iamges of guy with glasses at a computer with the screen reflected in the glasses

>stock iamges of guy with glasses at a computer with the screen reflected in the glasses
my favorite part desu

Literally cyber security is a circle jerk of misinformation and jargon. The only ones who do shit get their shit stolen or are never brought to the spotlight.

this ACls are all you need sempaichi

Watch the fucking Israeli jew girl talk about DDOSing into the matrix time frame YouTube video. This is what these tex talks are

Literally can’t fuxking search the word woman or Israeli without shit fake news / sjw agendas in every search engine I try

That's a classic. I don't think she ever used a computer in her life.

Kevin was on Art Bell's show a few years ago talking about his history and cybersecurity in general. Most of the people that called in were just boomers asking about how to install their printer.

and yet they still make all those mistakes anyway

so great

Attached: mitnik.jpg (1236x1146, 107K)

Attached: image[1].jpg (900x653, 97K)

Kevin Mitnick had a natural ability to bullshit people into giving them info that they shouldn't. He was capable of understanding technicals, but as far as discovering exploits on his own, I don't think that was ever the case.

Fuck, I just remembered her the other day. Did you know she sued about 30 people, including a minor?
Her name is Enav Gand Gallili

This lazy piece of shit is the security guy that makes you do his job. Giving the terrorists more points was fun though

We have the same content where I am, and I'm they guy telling them to watch it. It's common sense stuff for most (some) of Jow Forums, but you have to beat it into Karens head that invoices and past due notices from vendors you've never heard of probably aren't legit. And you ordered a present for your daughter's bithday at home, there's no reason to be getting tracking updates at work. I have everything backed up but it's a pain in my ass when you click on O365 links when we don't even use O365.

Attached: see-this-shit-stop-it.png (500x663, 177K)

Mitnick is a faggot has-been. There's a popular story somewhere about him trying to "engineer" his way into an event without a pass and failing to do that.

This. 90% of the workforce falls for this shit on the regular.

the exaggerating autist who used to shill life lock to old people at 4am.

>kevin mitnick
i'd pay to take it

Well, a good number of exploits/vulnerabilites was discovered through social engineering, so it is worthy of praise. And he does pentesting for companies, so he can discover them on his own. And this isn't a random nobody, yet OP's crying.

>Enav Gand Gallili
What a legend.

Attached: 20000_iq.jpg (981x652, 68K)

Just bear with it OP. It's something mandated so companies remain compliant. As for the content, I don't think having Kevin Mitnick as the presenter will make the content better or worse. He's just slapped on there as a marketing gimmick.

>being forced

being on the same room as kevin is a blessing for most of the Jow Forums autists

/thread