I LITERALLY JUST GOT KEKED BY FIREFUCKS

I LITERALLY JUST GOT KEKED BY FIREFUCKS

>open browser
>open youtube notice ads start playing
>wtf.jpeg
>check my addons (pic related)
>check that there has not been a massive purge of privacy protecting addons addons are still there in firefucks addon store
>go to install says "Download Failed"
>sudo apt autoremove firefox
>sudo apt install firefox
>all my settings are still there and firefox will not let me install anything

Jow Forums I JUST GOT KEKED BY SJWFOX is it because i installed dissenter from source???? to see what the fuss was all about

wtf am i going to have to manually locate where firefox is installed and delete every trace of it from my computer

This is fucking ridicilous

Attached: CuckedByFirefoxpng.png (774x644, 128K)

you've been hacked bro

you could just fix it instead of freaking out, fucking spastic

Attached: 1550844197699.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Time to switch to Chrome

LETS FUCKING HUNT SOME CIA NIGGERS! BLOOD FOR KING TERRY!

In all seriousness, this Firefox issue is probably a time-bomb implanted by the NSA for some top-secret operation.

Brave now supports Chrome extensions.
It's time to join us.

No shit hey i think the fucking cia niggers are finally after me

I would go with waterfox before i would go with brave from what i have seen brave as a company is shady i get the feeling there not being upfront about everything

But in all seriousness i really think that somebody is trying to demask me the funnything is I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO HIDE but because i care about privacy that makes me a fucking target it is a godamn human right i choose to stay anonymous because i have not been user on the internet in the past and it has fucked me so badly nearly ruined my fucking life anyone that does not stay user on the interwebs is a fucking retard as far as im concerned

My cowerker who browses reddit, has bad breath and bought a fucking shiba inu uses brave.

who the fuck uses the word "keked"

I said C U C K E D and it auto corrected to KEKED do not ask me

I keked

At least you weren't cucked by TOR, imagine that.

It only autocorrects it if it recognizes you as a tremendous faggot who cannot check the news before making threads

I kek

I do not cuck

Attached: Alex Jones Pepe.png (411x561, 458K)

Can somebody pls tell me where all firefucks files are located on a ubuntu install im i used whereis i deleted all the files and firefucks still has this issue

You are right i am a fucking retard

Dude relax. A certificate expired, you're not being hunted down. It happened to everyone who uses firefox, myself included.

Well it still does not solve the problem i updated all my packages uninstall firefucks and reinstalled three times still my addons wont work and it will not let me download them again

fuck this i am switching to a firefucks fork Waterfox or something

Depending on which build, changing xpinstall.signatures.required to false in about:config should allow you to get everything working again.

alternatively, changing the date to yesterday or before will temporarily fix it

This would catch an absolute asston of people in one go.
You don't need to be a specific target.

vivaldi better

Does anybody know how to import the certificate that allows addons without turning Mozilla's botnet studies program?

>implie shebah iis bad

Attached: D5u8qtHUwAA264j.jpg:large.jpg (693x797, 66K)