Who the fuck uses Firefox anyway lmao

Who the fuck uses Firefox anyway lmao

Attached: 32f.jpg (600x578, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: firefag.png (500x480, 119K)

Me. It's great.

Attached: 151287343107.gif (284x444, 283K)

most sane people

I seen a buncha threads about this hear allday.Fucking tranneys broke firefox fuck firefox. Pol alway write.

option 1: use microsoft edgy, and get tracked and use a browser made by the most incompetent fucks to infect the web in its entire history

option 2: use google chrome, and join the botnet, have every single thing about your web use tracked and logged, to be used against you at the whim of anyone who doesnt like you

option 3: use firefox, a once-decent browser that became infected with SJWs, hambeasts, and incompetent fucks, who have turned the browser into dogshit

Attached: 1466714182022.png (329x326, 124K)

No, most sane people use Chrome.

Well it's still the best option out there so why wouldn't I?

kek dis

Pajeets are not people desu.

Attached: Chrome_Cucks.jpg (1676x2984, 2.84M)

>firefox had a problem that could be fixed in 5 (five) minutes by anyone even slightly competent in computing
>let me stroke my e-peen since i use botnet browser instead and didn't experience said problem
this is Jow Forums for the next week, see you in hell

Attached: fc6cd9e8523dc250cc74f37ddbeccc10.jpg (1254x1980, 510K)

Vivaldi is the choice of sane people.

I agree, that's why they use and work on a browser for subhumans.

Attached: india-01.7622995bf121.jpg (800x535, 171K)

Attached: 24652026858_4006cb3264_k.jpg (2048x1365, 604K)

Attached: india-10.a26893105a75.jpg (720x540, 80K)

I was using it until today. Then it intentionally broke all my addons for literally no reason and told me to switch to Nightly or go fuck myself. I installed Pale Moon instead.
I blame the SJWfox infection for this. They tend to make systems that kneel before "qualified authorities" (themselves) rather than allowing individuals to make their own judgements.

Attached: fry away.gif (250x250, 282K)

It's a joke that we only have 2 actual choices nowadays.
Firefox and Google...2 fucking engines...that's it...fuck this shit.

>option 4
>use qutebrowser and achieve enlightenment

Vivaldi is just another chromium piece of shit.
Why couldn't the Opera founder develop a new engine so he could make a browser worth a shit?

WHAT THE FUCK I WENT TO DRINK WATER AND IT UNINSTALLED MY ADDONS JUST RIGHT NOW, EVEN AFTER USING THE FIX SOME FROGPOSTER POSTED YESTERDAY

Attached: 1500702203233.jpg (600x456, 29K)

>broke all my addons
>Pale Moon

Attached: You.jpg (640x720, 152K)

>Pale Moon
I tried that.
Terrible fucking scrolling and the performance overall leaves to be desired.

Like how it's designed but ffs.

I use firefox and no a tech illiterate
t.Gen X

go back

what the fuck is your deffinition of sane????

People who aren't schizophrenic hebephiles.

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/

also stop ignoring me :(

>6 hour study

wtf is this
about to be delete firefox day

I'm using firefox but I opted to stay at the 56.0 version. I have a couple of plugins that got disabled just yesterday and I can't seem to enable them even though I set xpinstall.signatures.required to false in the about:config page

anyone know how to enable unverified extensions in Firefox? Thanks

what's your reason behind not just using waterfox if you're gonna stay on 56

I did until this retarded shit happened. I switched over to Brave now, but it's a bit wonky and I'm not used to how it handles script blocking or protection. Hopefully this works okay.

thanks didn't now about that option. do all add ons and extensions work in waterfox as well? how do i port them over? thanks

Seconding this question. Keeping tabs below the bookmarks and address bar is important to me and DownThemAll is essential for pulling down a whole webm thread into a folder.

Maybe I've become too used to it, since it's been my main browser for a couple years, but I haven't noticed these problems.

Browsers seem the same to me. Either Chrome rip offs, or firefox forks. I'll just pick the one whose politics I agree with that isn't chrome based.

Degenerates.

But clearly those compenent people aren't in their developer team and it wasn't fixed in 5 minutes.

Attached: USS Mozilla.webm (956x720, 3M)

>Vivaldi is just another chromium piece of shit.
True but with lots of customization. It also has piwik botnet built in that phones home every 24 hours.
>Why couldn't the Opera founder develop a new engine so he could make a browser worth a shit?
Jow Forums discussed many times before. What I know is developing a browser engine nowadays is almost as complex as making a new OS. So they just pick something that already works and build up on that.

disable plugins with drop down menu and re download it

if you have firefox sync it should redownload all the add-ons if you didn't manually detele the addons this all by it self.

>Browsers seem the same to me. Either Chrome rip offs, or firefox forks.
Yeah it's an utter shitshow.
If Pale Moon got smooth scrolling I would dump the fuck out of Firefox in a heartbeat because I'm still stuck on version 56 because I don't want that Photon/Quantum garbage.

Ever since Presto Opera died browsers have been a joke.
Fuck this communist pussy bullshit with almost everyone using Webkit/Blink faggy bullshit. Just make another engine ffs you fucking pussies.

Does Waterfox have smooth scrolling?
Pale Moon didn't and I fucking hated that.

Does ublock work on chrome or chrormium or some other fork?

is that really the fix? I'm thinking more of how to bypass the certificate issue of the plugins

Holy fuck just installed Waterfox and it does have smooth scrolling.
Still prefer the way Pale Moon looked though and if I could have that with smooth scrolling it would be paradise. It also bugs me that it doesn't have an icon at the top left in the screen like Firefox does but that's about it.
Add-ons just WERK.

Might switch to it full-time if Firefox doesn't get its shit together.

>instagram videos work now whereas they didn't work on firefox 56
That settles it.
Firefox is going into the trash.

>option 5
>just use palememe or iridium lel

Actually just use Waterfox if you don't care about the latest Firefox features.

Was anyone else kind of disgusted to see how much of Jow Forums uses firefox based on the massive reaction to this incident? I'm actually questioning how useful this place is as a resource because of it

holy shit guys, just switched to water fox, and the left click sure is good!
wow, can't believe I ever bothered with Firefox

you know what? wow, why don't you switch to water Fox already? Actually, there is no problem!

No because it's either this or Google's crappy millennial shit botnet browser.
We don't have much choice nowadays. It's either Firefox and/or its forks or Chromium bullshit.

Windows7fag brainlet here. Will continue using Iridium till I find a better alternative

Pretty much this.
For the longest time I was stuck on Firefox 56 because I tried Pale Moon and the scrolling was atrocious so I just assumed Waterfox would be the same shit.
Turns out I was wrong.

>Windows7fag brainlet here. Will continue using Iridium till I find a better alternative
Find something that isn't two versions behind at least.

>Chromium browser
Nah I don't do that shit.

Anyhow Browsers have been shit for years.
I miss Presto Opera.

Install IceCat

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (434x197, 25K)

I swear to god, the longer I sit on Jow Forums, the more depressed I get that all of the software out there is shit in one way or another

You don't have to be on Jow Forums to realize this really.

>and DownThemAll is essential for pulling down a whole webm thread into a folder
This is pretty much the only reason why I still haven't fully abandoned firefox altogether.

I honestly don't understand this commotion over Firefox, who uses that dogshit? Mozilla has been trash for years and just creeping towards full botnet, yet you fuckers eat it all up like pretend like they're not. All I need is ungoogled chromium, it has the superior UX of chrome with even less spying than official firefox

Wasn't Firefox already on the 5% if users worldwide line or some shit like that? With this they are going to 1%, what the fuck are they going to do now?

you can use any Jow Forums downloader script to do that, you can even use wget. yes. wget.

add ons mate. i had scrapbook and flash video downloader in there,

#!/bin/bash

wget -nv -nd -mpHe robots=off --accept "jpg,png,gif,webm" -D i.4cdn.org "$@"

??? chromium has all those extension, and probably more since nuFirefox dumped all their old addons. I don't even get how people kept using it the first time when that happened

what is smooth scrolling and why should i care about it?
it isnt some gpu/cpu accelerated rendering nonsense that makes you fingerprintable to websites and makes the inside of your pc a fucking oven, is it?

how do i get addons to work on palemoon?
especifically privacy possum, kaspersky (no bully)/ublock origin

check the github release page for the version marked legacy.
use justoff's ublock updater to keep it current.
if it isnt FLOSS, you should not be running it anyway.

thunks....
is privacy possum useless with pale moon?