IPhones Have 30% Less Battery than Apple Claim

which.co.uk/news/2019/05/smartphone-battery-life-claims-vs-which-tests/

Attached: iphones-have-30-less-battery-life-than-apple-claims-according-to-new-report-525871-3.jpg (615x564, 43K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544598285040.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Attached: 1555381414953.png (1300x1300, 147K)

>We compared the claimed average talk time for popular phones

What an increasingly unimportant and oddly specific metric to test

Class action lawsuit time?

iPhone 2019 is actually almost double that price

Is this a full-time job for you?

based

It's the same metric for all the phones that were tested and the conclusion is a valid one.

The next time I see smartphone battery sizes in hours, I'm gonna shove a phone up my ass sideways. Anyone that's not a literal spastic can understand mAh / Ah and it makes much more sense. Additionally, it's way harder to falsify battery sizes, because mAh isn't fucking decided by what shit you have running in the background of your phone. Who fucking thought hours were a good fucking idea? Because they should have their dick peeled like a fucking orange.

DELET

Attached: 1530352792882.png (1036x1402, 378K)

i sure hope it is

more bigger = more better

Went to the store last week, they had rechargeable batteries and some of them (the zinc ones, with lower power densities) were labeled with mWh instead of mAh. These sly basterds. Need to divide that mWh number by the voltage in order to get to the mAh.

Attached: An_Alternate_View.jpg (630x2103, 166K)

Because 3000mAh means fuck all when you're not considering the power draw of the hardware.
Don't tell me there's no difference between a Droid Razr from 2011 and an iPhone XR when it comes to power consumption while web browsing, especially when Apple's using chips that are only available in their own phones.
In these cases, running the same software task on all devices and seeing how much of their battery they use to perform them, or how long the device would last if only doing that task is important.

Get a load of this retard.

>Anyone that's not a literal spastic can understand mAh / Ah and it makes much more sense.
Capacity is great and all but unless the devices draw the same amount of power, it is useless.

>Which?
dear god that is one stupid news site name
brittbongs please

Attached: facepalm_cat.gif (320x176, 2.09M)

bless satania poster

bassed

I'm starting to wonder if it's a bot

not really power draw is anywhere from 1-5 watt hours pretty much regardless of chipset so you can make pretty good assumptions on idle and full drain battery life based on capacity

>14.8 out of 19.4 is 40%
whoever made that image should be shot

BASED SONY

Who was talking about the chipset? What about the OS and whatever weird shit it does in the background like when you say hi Google and it fucking opens up the app? Or the ones that install updates as long as its connected to the Internet?