I'd like to clear up some erroneous information about where I stand that is circulating on Jow Forums and perhaps...

I'd like to clear up some erroneous information about where I stand that is circulating on Jow Forums and perhaps elsewhere.

I have a low opinion of Gentoo GNU/Linux.

Gentoo is a GNU/Linux distribution, but its developers don't recognize this; they call it "Gentoo Linux". That means they are treating me and the GNU Project disresepectfully.

More importantly, Gentoo steers the user towards nonfree programs, which is why it is not one of our recognized free distros.

Attached: 1525220420327.jpg (413x630, 67K)

the G in Gentoo stands for GNU

So what is entoo?

GNU
gEntoo
geNtoo
genToo
gentOo
gentoO

Sinn Sage did like one hardcore scene then vanished.

Gen. 2?

Gen too

Hi guys! Somebody say Gentoo?

Attached: gentooPenguin.jpg (1200x1474, 195K)

Install gentoo

>by not using my pronouns, they are disrespecting me
lmao

Gentoo is flexible enough to be built without any Gnu parts.

I say this as a user of gentoo and gnu

Who is the girl on the picture?

Richarda Stallwoman

Gentoo stands for Gentoo Es Not Te Ontoo Ontoo

While I agree with the "GNU/Linux" part, saying that Gentoo steers the user towards nonfree programs is just wrong.
Being source-based, it is by definition biased towards free software.

Gentoo doesn't have to use GNU or Linux.
>Gentoo steers the user towards nonfree programs, which is why it is not one of our recognized free distros.
->

He's extremely autistic about what "steers the user towards nonfree programs" means, it's the one reason Debian isn't considered a FSF approved distro, it has the nonfree and contrib repos which are referenced in the official documentation.
The Gentoo handbook still has a section where it recommends installing proprietary software in the form of linux-firmware and that alone is probably enough to disqualify it.

Attached: FnNb53I[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

GNU
GENTOO
GNU
GENTOO
GENTOO
GENTOO

Reminder that Richard Stallman is a massive SJW who believes in open borders and that Trump is treating the migrant caravans "horribly".

>Gee-en-too

Attached: c_vlcsnap-2017-12-02-17h39m52s554.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Akshully not a bad try. Worth a moderate chuckle.

wtf is the context and story here? why is he such a chad?

>stallman is a sjw

Attached: 1447719149665.jpg (991x1050, 444K)