Windows Movie Maker Alternative

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to Windows Movie Maker? I'm just looking for something that allows me to put multiple clips alongside each other with overlaid text. Both programs I've tried so far (OpenShot, ShotCut) have had really retarded processes in place (have to go through two drop-down menus just to add text, for instance, OpenShot has Blender as a dependency for adding animated text, etc).

Attached: windows_movie_maker_download[1].png (800x463, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/wlsetup-all_201802
youtube.com/watch?v=1W38nis0EFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>seven minute bump
for fucks sake
anyways, this might be an XY problem - why are you wanting to move away from movie maker?

kdenlive
/thread

I don't have it on my computer and it's no longer available for download through Microsoft's website.

archive.org/details/wlsetup-all_201802
don't /thread yourself

Other's I've looked at were DaVinci resolve (wanted my doxx) and Hitflix, which wanted me to spam for them on Facebook.

Thanks user.

Looking into it.

>OpenShot has Blender as a dependency for adding animated text
kek

Ok, I installed it and all the text is unreadable. White on white backgrounds.

Attached: implyingFOSSisgood.png (1098x660, 38K)

all you're doing is putting clips and text together user, you don't need kdenlive
don't bother learning something new, just go with 's link

I figure it may as well be worth it seeing as WMM is deprecated.

Fuck off faggot gatekeeper
I don't know why it does that, I've used it on windows and linux and it always just werks.
Are you using the stable version or nightly?

>Windows
>The beta Windows 19.04.0 install version.
>The beta Windows 19.04.0 portable version. Double click the self-extracting exe (not an installer, does not need admin rights to extract). To start Kdenlive double click Kdenlive.exe in the “bin” folder.
>To install Kdenlive double click the downloaded exe file. Run Kdenlive from the start menu.
>With the 19.04.0 version the JPG rendering issue should be solved. There are still known issues.

Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere

pitivi, kdenlive, openshot?

So this is the power of the unix philosophy

iMovie

AviUtl
youtube.com/watch?v=1W38nis0EFE

ffmpeg

manually opening files in sequence

Davinci resolve free

openshot

There a way to add text besides using the Title section?