Why not freedom software?

Why don't use use freedom and privacy respecting software?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 18K)

Because it's as quality as your English

Because I don't give a fuck as long as it just works so I can get on with my day.

Engrish 2nd ranguage asshore

but da NSA and hackers

But I am lole

But i am

Attached: 1556843236083.png (602x500, 25K)

Should I buy a lbrebott x200?

>TrannyBoot TrashPad
Consider having sex at least once in a lifetime

Because it's generally shit.

Funny you say that
I'm 25 and have only had sex once

Odd flex but okay

there's no good Foss music production software. Audacity is nice, I use it a lot. Audor is much more niche, and I really don't have a use for it. I do find Linux easier to use for day to day computing, but windows is just more useful for me.

>Why don't use use freedom and privacy respecting software?
I do, just not the Stallman's retarded "software freedom" doctrine. It doesn't restrict my freedoms and it's useful, while having an open and freely available source code.
That's all that matters to me besides actuall usability of a program.

Freedom is overrated.

I'm not a fucked-in-the-head tranny

Flex?
My life is sad as shit
It's 3 am and here I am on a 11 year old Asus running linux commenting this shit on Jow Forums

I'm not even a CS student or IT, I'm a sad pathetic EE student that tortures himself for fun

I do

Attached: 2019-05-05_04-20-47_646x324_scrot.png (646x324, 32K)

Should I get that nerdy shit?
I wanna try that nerdy shit

Most of the world population are trannies. By statistics it is probable that you actually are a tranny.
Because ALL software is fukkin terrible. It's all garbage. Remember firefox messing up yesterday?
How could anyone bother to clean mud off themselves when they're stuck in a puddle of mud.

If you already like Arch, but want freedom, then yes!

Nice. I've been wanting to try Parabola on my librebooted thinkpad x60. But I have no idea how to do arch and all the arch guides are expecting you to have systemd which Parabola does not have. Nor do I want.

I use Kali, Parrot and sometimes Ubuntu

I wanna taste freedom

Parabola wiki has a beginners guide.

I do for the most part but I don't go out of my way to avoid proprietary software

How does Stallman's definition of free software "hurt your freedom"?
>inb4 reeee i can't close the source and sell it as proprietary software like the special snowflake i am

Attached: 1533429344495.png (800x600, 939K)