Shit just got real, guys

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-05-13-12-28.png (1438x1584, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viq9vMB5T-Q
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/08/08/funds-representatives-arrested-in-china/24e8b72c-d6fe-4753-a007-51d181239cb6/
youtube.com/watch?v=f-u-dQwwo5g
vimeo.com/37868867
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow the US is really on the warpath against Huawei, huh. Really makes you think

good, the sooner the 5 eyes disbands the better, however we'll only ever know if they actually did it in 50 years when the files get declassified. (likely they won't)

Don't you think that disbanding five eyes might create some potential national security issues?

yeah, it might even allow for some privacy. Real spooky shit for politicians

>disband

HA
more like we stop sharing all our info and they take not and stop sharing theirs and everyone gets disgruntled and effects are seen in daily politics until the boom

>it might even allow for some privacy
Imagine actually being so fucking retarded you believe China isn't collecting everything.

>nobody buys the u.s bullshit
>only few minor countries
>thinks that if threaten will change something

lol

lmao just more baseless Sinophobia

protip

If china is so dangerous barring funding
then publish all the poof because I don't see anything that can stop huawei doing bisseness

this is interference with private business and who's to say they answer to China in the first place

you tinfoil nut jobs are just paranoid.
also the US threatening anything just makes them look even more paranoid.

when the "mighty" USA can't even stop communists consering everyone
and you magically think you can stop china USA huh?

I doubt it

t.New Zealand

Good Luck Cisco would never spy…

Oh wait!

>Seven telnet backdoors in Cisco products in the last two years
>Quietly fixed
>One telnet bug in a Huawei product
>Holy shit it's a smoking gun

For westerners, they'd rather give their data to China over US, just like easterners who prefer to give their data to US over China.

>baseless

user its all about selling intel's and cisco offerings
thats literally it

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 1534504689861.png (870x979, 516K)

>then publish all the proof

It's not that they have proof of it happening, it's that they believe there's compelling evidence suggesting it COULD happen. Like that Bloomberg story where they said China could be putting tiny chips in American hardware.

Just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean they might not eventually try to do it. Hope that clears things up.

>C-China c-could s-spy on y-you t-they are a t-threat!
>meanwhile actual western companies are full of backdoors and actual collaborations with alphabet agencies to invade your privacy

lmao is this just some usual anglo projection spilling shit all over themselves

六四天安門事件

CIA funded "peaceful insurrection" yeah I'm sure those armed students who killed soldiers were helpless victims. It was a failed attempt to overthrow the legitimate government for a puppet party yoked to the west.

>baseless
Someone post the video of that developing tracking technology that can distinguish between people that are sitting or standing. 5G also literally makes redundant much of intelligence gathering services because it can do a lot of the fieldwork wireless. Why in the fuck do you think Israel isn't putting up 5G towers? Because of health concerns?

>nonsensical word salad
>a phone company is the same as a internet service provide

next time provide a coherent argument instead of just ranting tinfoil

because the kikes over at intel couldn't make a good 5g modem

>Like that Bloomberg story where they said China could be putting tiny chips in American hardware

The Bloomberg story strongly argued that it was actively happening, and wanted us to all believe every cloud provider was compromised by these chips that everyone had.

They've ended up looking stupid and somehow continued to double down on that view.

Attached: londonfacts.jpg (800x570, 144K)

What's the problem with this? The US already owns everyone's data so what's the problem? Do you like monopolies?

>Sinophobia

Stop using bullshit made up words.

Attached: 1495286727848.jpg (668x400, 70K)

That's not really fair, they did later reveal their findings were based on an expert who said China COULD do it if they really wanted. I don't know why that's any less of a story, just because they haven't tried it yet (to our knowledge), doesn't mean we shouldn't be worried about about it happening sometime in the near future.

Yes my friend. We only want the USA to collect all our data, using good old American hardware backdoors

Attached: Screenshot_20190424_002410.jpg (1080x1128, 187K)

All words are made up user, are you gTime Johnny? youtube.com/watch?v=viq9vMB5T-Q

We don't want botnetted Chinese hardware. We only want botnetted American hardware

Attached: Screenshot_20190424_002440.jpg (1080x1188, 192K)

There's no such thing as American hardware anymore though, only Chinese hardware

You do know Reuters is a British news agency, right? They're still mad about losing the American Revolution and the War of 1812.

There's tons and tons of evidence that Huawei phones send telemetry to servers in China. You just need to google it.

If that means data will also stop flowing from UK to US it's great news.

Are you prepared for 9/11 pt. 2?

China does not share that data with western agencies.

I'm ready for the Chinese Century.

As long as they provide verifiable facts I don't care.

>when you'd rather get spied on by other countries than your own government because at least other countries don't really any jurisdiction over you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 05 [720p]_00:18:33_05.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Oh so scary ... i'd rather let the chinks have my data than any of the (((us))) authorities.

This is exactly how I feel.

I'm a UK citizen, and I'll buy a Huawei phone if 5eyes is broken up. Thanks china!
Although actually now that I think about it I'd have to leave my fucking phone at home before going to work.

Every manufacturer collects telemetry - your point?
Foxconn-Apple also has telemetry servers in China, plus they store your iCloud data there.

To recap:
>Amercia: we have security intelligence about Huawei
>UK: OK, give us that security intelligence please.
>America: No, not for your eyes, but's it's....it's... super scary! so buy Israeli routers Goy.
>UK: Nah, if we can't see that security intelligence we'll just buy Huawei.
>America: buy Israeli routers RIGHT NOW or we won't give you the security intelligence we have about Huawei!

And people laugh at me for using deepin.

>We don't spy!!!
>coming from a country that has facial recognition to detect if you've j-walked, then lowers your social credit score
im not defending NSA but to say they don't spy is fucking laughable

Fuck off you moron, don't sign like you're speaking on behalf of NZ with such a stupid opinion.
China is buying us out and subverting our democracy, New Zealand should be glad someone is standing up to them because our cowardly politicians sure won't.

>surveillance is the same as spying

reminder that BT exclusively uses DSLAMs and trunk infrastructure manufactured by huawei

joke country

Fuck. This unironically makes sense. I mean, they are still dying this shit here in South America, why wouldn't they do it there as well?
I don't know what to believe anymore.

NZ literally has one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks in the world. We don't need America. At all.

It gets better. George Soros helped fund the Tiananman protesters.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/08/08/funds-representatives-arrested-in-china/24e8b72c-d6fe-4753-a007-51d181239cb6/

I'm europoor and i'd rather give my info to chinks than to the US

Do they pretend it wasn't intentional?

The Five Eyes are all mossad guys reporting to Israel, I hope the ((intelligence sharing)) falls apart so we won't have all that RELIABLE INFO about how Saddam had WMDs and Trump pisses on russian hookers and the oldy but goody, "Iran is 6 months away from the bomb!" that's been getting repeated for the last 25 years and still going strong.

Ask yourself what would happen if you said something considered "dangerous" on the internet, if you buy chemistry glassware, or buy more than one pressure cooker. Have you ever gone through a border crossing to re-enter the US? Ever wonder why they treat you like a criminal for no reason? The US is not much better than China when it comes to surveillance.

Reuters is one of the most reliable news source.

heh....

>retarded imperialists literally fed China with ALL SORTS OF PRODUCTION just for their cheap manpower
>China eventually grew beyond expectation, doesn't give a fuck about copyrights, can steal anything
>They are actually leading the innovation now in every field of science since they have no ethics or politically correctness bullshit to suppress R&D
>"oh god how could this happen?!"

Hey, it's the exact made up bullshit word I expected chinese infiltrators to try to push as the next great evil so there would be a taboo against stopping the system of constant fear and paranoia they would inflict upon the world.
Reminder that racism was a bullshit made up word when it first appeared, and now it's a crime on its own in many places.

Imagine being so retarded that you think that the chinese can't touch you, that they can't make every day of your life a living hell, just because they're mostly in a far away country.
And no, that doesn't mean your country doing the same thing isn't also bad, it means that when you let the chinese have your data, you're just allowing MORE countries the means to tear your life apart.

Nice try, NSA

Americans can shoot NSA agents. They can't shoot chinese intelligence agents when they decide to tell some niggers exactly when you're home and not home, when you sleep, what kind of security you have and how to defeat it.

Don't worry, google senpai. You'll always get my data first. You can thank the speed of light.

The US already have my data without my consent and they're the only ones who can fuck me over. I'm deliberately giving my data away to the Chinese just because the US seems to be hellbent on stopping it. Just leveling up the playing field =^)

whats wrong with spreading democracy?

Why do you have to spread it if the superiority of this system is obvious?
When China looks at India, maybe they think copying them would not be a good idea.

>which tyrant is better
this argument really is stupid. we should be pushing for open hardware.

>imagine unironically believing a plutocracy is a democracy.

It's not democracy when you impose it

He gets it.

>the chinese can't touch you, that they can't make every day of your life a living hell, just because they're mostly in a far away country.
They can't. What would they do ?

India's last problem is democracy

Imagine wanting to give your data over to the American corporations and 3-letter government agencies, rather than some chinks that cant do shit with it (besides espionage, which I literally couldn’t care less)

based

Organize a harassment campaign with your local antifa cell to call your employer until they've fired you, and/or spreading lies to your family so they never want to talk to you again.
Tell criminal thugs where your house is, when its unoccupied, what items of value you have, and possibly even where they are (cell phone mics can make a 3d map of your house).
Tell people you've been sleeping with their partners so they get pissed and try to attack you.
Expose your deepest darkest secret habits to the public.
Make false reports about to your local police department.
Call your phone and threaten you incessantly.

Aren't global telecommunications great?

This but unironically

>UNTIL that foreign country is found dismembering journalists to carry out his body in little pieces in brief cases when he went and applied for a marriage license all because he wrote some unflattering yet true articles about the foreign government
This would never happen.

Someone's been watching too much Mr Robot

Dude, niggers can't speak chinese lol

>China will reveal their spying, which will leads to them being banned in western countries, so that they can blackmail some randoms

No. American corporations are immune from retribution for their spying but chinese ones aren't.

FUCK the US and FUCK CHINA
glowniggers glow all the same no matter how fat or slant-eyed they fucking are.

Attached: 1527657798585.png (332x332, 148K)

Nothing would be better for the West than to see the end of "the 5 eyes." I very stupidly used to think it was for the 5 eternal anglo nations to spy on foreigners, when in reality it's for...MI-6 to spy to spy on US citizens, CIA on Uk citizens, NZ on OZ, etc.. and then thy trade into since they can't spy on their own.
And at this point, Canada is so chinked and the UK is such a police state owned by Arabs, I genuinely don't care anymore. Let the chinks burn it all to the ground.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=f-u-dQwwo5g

Attached: hitoribocchi no marumaru seikatsu.jpg (604x489, 50K)

They can easily do all that without revealing the point of origin of their communications.
Besides, in what way are they vulnerable to retribution? You'd think with all their industrial espionage, patent infringement, and opyright violations, business with them would have been prohibited a long time ago but that hasn't been the case, and now we're at or getting very close to a point where if china quit devaluing their currency their corporations would be rich enough to buy out every single western corporation.

Aren't legal loopholes beautiful?

Why do you think a democracy is good? If I were rich I'd pay off all the poor idiots and trailer trash a few hundred to vote for me and id be in power, making rules and making back all the money I lost. I can pay for ad campaigns that move bleeding heart retards with fake statistics and they'd believe me. To put your faith in democracy is to believe you don't share your country with utterly incompetent people.

THEY HAVE SUCH COOL PHONES WTF WHY ISN'T THERE A GOOD FUCKING ALTERNATIVE OS FOR PHONES THAT CAN RUN GOOGLE PLAY APPS WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO SPY ON YOU

Attached: angrywojack.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Mmmmmm

Attached: descartes_20680_lg.gif (456x700, 154K)

Your inferring abilities are shit. If you blackmail 1 000 people, finding the one thing they have in common would be easy.

>whats wrong with spreading democracy?

vimeo.com/37868867

That's what you get with wall street transplanting all our industrial output and engineering know-how in China for extra shekels.

Now we're at their mercy thanks to a bunch of money-grubbing wall street bankers.

"Oh...but globalisation will magically benefit everyone!"

Isn't capitalism great?

>shekels

Most of the bankers that gutted our "real" economy and presided over the largest transfer of wealth and technology the world has ever seen (with China) hold dual and triple citizenships.

When the shit hits the fan, they will be the firsts ones boarding planes back to Israel. They have no loyalty to this country or the people living here. Our politicians enabled them.

My point is, it likely won't matter if the government knows this is going on or not. They won't do anything to stop it because they don't care, they might not care even if china finds a way to independently implement its social credit system here, because they've let china get ahead of the US, and are now powerless before it.

More like isn't fiat currency great. That's what has enabled this to start happening, and it's nothing more than a scam, the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

Why do our politicians enable them?

>When the shit hits the fan, they will be the firsts ones boarding planes back to Israel.
that's why you should keep a running list of the local "private" airports so when a civil war kicks off, the best can be done to make sure everyone has to stay in the mess. Look what one drone did to the uk for 3 days (although I personally don't think there ever was a drone, they were trying to scare people over brexit). But the small, private airports don't have the same anti-drone tech as big ones.

Because they paid the politicians to enable them and the second world war made it taboo to not enable them.

based

Attached: 1547659381030.png (852x1190, 423K)