>NO Speccy or "bottleneck checkers"

CPUs based on current prices
>R7 2700/X - Best value high-end CPU on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper - HEDT

RAM
>NEVER use only a single stick
>8GB - very light use, and/or if you don't mind closing programs regularly
>16GB - standard amount. If you have to ask if you need more, you don't
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2800MHz+ is ideal. Check "more" for true latency formula

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>Used cards can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p
>RX 570/580 - value.
>1660 - Slightly better perf for more demanding games on high/maxed 60fps+;
> 1660Ti / 1070 / Vega56 / 2060 - higher framerates
1440p (WQHD)
>1070Ti / Vega / 2070 - 60-120fps+ in most games on high/maxed
>Radeon VII - may be considered; may need cooler mod to run quiet
>2080Ti - higher framerates
2160p (4k)
>Radeon VII - weaker than 2080ti
>RTX 2080Ti - good, but poor value.

Other
>Consider a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & HDD
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard
>Consider 75hz display minimum; 60hz are old models
>PLAN BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>AIOs don't change the laws of thermodynamics

rentry.co/pcbg-more

Prev

Attached: RAM scaling cope.png (1036x526, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/rdpBkd
youtu.be/5eMl4j_lkTg?t=401
youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=53
us.pcpartpicker.com/product/RD97YJ/asrock-b450m-hdv-r40-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-hdv-r40
us.pcpartpicker.com/product/46CD4D/msi-b450m-pro-m2-v2-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro-m2-v2
us.pcpartpicker.com/product/tsx2FT/asus-prime-b450m-k-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-b450m-k
youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=77
youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=99
youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=124
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the 2700x really a high end cpu?

Is i7 8700K a high end cpu?

When it came out, sure. But now I would say a 9900k is a high end cpu.

R7 meant to comparable with i7, not i9.
How about Threadripper instead?

Most reviewers seem to universally conclude that the price and/or power consumption of the 9900k doesn't justify its performance. Also the fact that it's a pain to find a motherboard which can truly run it as advertised.
You can get a 12 core Threadripper for that price.

And the 8700k was "high end" a year ago and much cheaper, with the 2700X trading blows with it while being cheaper, more efficient, and having less than 10% of the same security vulns affecting it, all of which are already patched unlike having more than a dozen outstanding on Intel.
The 9700k can make sense with a 2080Ti. But when would you ever consider the 9900k? Adobe shit? Completely overblown and software like Divinci's Resolve is better, anyway. The only adobe shit without an alternative is Illustrator which doesn't need a 9900k.

RX560 is fine. You could probably find a used a GTX 960 cheaper which I think is similar.

That user gave you a really clear response.
Your BUS is polled at a different rate compared to the muliplier and multiplies the wrong numbers together compared to what they really were.
You are also clearly not reading the tooltip correctly. I didn't know anything about that option in HWinfo but it was clear from reading the tooltip and that user's post.
Jesus christ.

What is a good ~19" LCD monitor i can buy cheaply and transport around without having to worry too much about it breaking or anything

What the deal these days with AMD's high end GPU's? The Fury line was mediocre, the Vega launch was a shit show, and the R7 was very disappointing. AMD used to have great high end GPU's. The 7970 and 290x were amazing. Why can't they replicate that success?

Rate this before i pull the trigger and order lads

pcpartpicker.com/list/rdpBkd

It's a SFF budget build

Attached: 554541.png (628x634, 36K)

(the GPU i have is slightly different, it's low profile form factor and not OC but wasn't listed on the site but vram and so on are the same)

Could i go lower with the PSU say 250w or something? I won't OC anything

>Your BUS is polled at a different rate compared to the multiplier
So?
What I care about is >accurate< measurement of the bus speed.
>multiplies the wrong numbers together compared to what they really were.
That's not the case at all.
In case you can't read: "When disabled the Bus speed is measured ONCE during HWinfo start up and considered static there after"
How do you miss this, can you not read?
>You are also clearly not reading the tooltip correctly.
The fucking irony.

Don't reply to me retard if you can't read and understand a basic tooltip.
wait are you the AMD shill? Fuck no wonder your response is retarded. Don't reply to me.
And I see you fucked with the OP again.

Is that a serious question?

The answer would be at least 10 long paragraphs.

The tl;dr is that Nvidia used illegal corporate espionage to steal RTG secrets for a competitive advantage, in addition to all their bribes to gimp AMD performance in games with GameWorks and their cheating in benchmarks with driver hacks.
Despite 7970 completely BTFOing not only the 580, but the 680 and 780 which came after, Nvidia still sold more. Closest AMD got with the 7970 was something like 43% market share and then it dropped when the 600 came out to the most acclaimed reviews ever because it had 10% lower power consumption despite AMD drivers steadily improving and showing there is a lot of potential performance left on the table that would be seen later.
And the 290X just didn't sell well despite, again, beating the Titan which came out later.

It was sometime around the 5000 or 6000 series that AMD was realizing they couldn't keep making a new arch every year, which was better than Nvidia every year, yet sold less. 7970 was the start of a new long term iterative strategy where you have GCN 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.

But the real answer is way longer.
And Vega is pretty competitive. Vega 56 only around 15-20% higher power consumption than the 2060 while having more VRAM, HBCC which Nvidia has no equivalent to, AMD unironically has the better drivers of the two by far now days, etc.
But just like before, where the 4870 btfo the 9800 or 280 or wtf ever, Nvidia still sells more because mindshare. People have always convinced themselves Nvidia is always better even at the times when it's not.
Radeon VII is not bad. Just take off the shroud which blocks airflow. A 5 year old could handle that task. It's better than the 2080, at least, just not as good relative to the time as the 7970 and 290X were.

Can you even get a 250W PSU that's not complete garbage?
460s are generally AWFUL value. I'd really recommend you go a 2400G and add on a better GPU later.

Is it worth upgrading my i3 8100?

The performance is still really good for most stuff, but some badly designed games are having issues.

>every few cycles
is not immediate.
Can you read?

But you're right in saying to uncheck it is also wrong. HWinfo is going to be inaccurate there either way.

ive been lurking these threads for weeks and i still can't decide on going with an intel + nvidia rig or amd + vega rig.

Attached: rylfxiD.png (446x367, 43K)

Yo I've been using a HAF 912 for ages since it's got great air cooling and all but I want a sleek aluminum glass case now, something that's a luxury statement. Almost a work of art. Such cases exist?

Like with everything in life, it all depends on the price. Share your build, state your currency and tell us from where your hail from.

Attached: sand dan glokta.png (500x630, 125K)

One checks it every few CLOCK cycles, the other reads it ONCE and then never looks at it again because it considers it static.
How fucking hard is it to understand?
Am I arguing with Pajets that don't understand english/computers?

Attached: retard.jpg (1384x864, 358K)

Will TLC SSDs continue to go down in price or have they stagnated now that QLC SSDs are available? Not sure if I want to buy an ADATA SX8200 Pro now or wait for next gen NVMe SSDs

AMD has to invest in some marketing bullshit to at the very least level gain some market share.

AMD's drivers have CPU overhead. Nvidia's doesnt. makes a difference

>Radeon VII is not bad. Just take off the shroud which blocks airflow. A 5 year old could handle that task. It's better than the 2080, at least, just not as good relative to the time as the 7970 and 290X were.
Here is how a Radeon 7 sounds like
youtu.be/5eMl4j_lkTg?t=401
And compare it to 2080 which is shown right after that sounds idle quiet compared to the radeon 7.

sir please take your GPU apart, I promise you it's not as hot and loud just void your waranty just take of the shroud just delid and liquid cool it, just lap the die, just use a chiller

Attached: WOW radeon 7 WOW CHEAPER, WOW FASTER, WOW LOUDER AND HOTER WAIT NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (435x245, 49K)

i have a 2x6pin psu cord. i also want to upgrade my graphics card. will 1x6pin cards work?

>letting the AMD shill make the new thread
Cmon you guys, need to be alert to this.

Will be fixed next thread.

Cooler Master Cosmos C700M

Just take off the shroud, its EASY
youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=53
OOPS you also take off the 3 fans that come with it.
So either you have to brake off the shroud parts to increase airflow, or you have to replace the fans which is extra cost again
But no no no no no even though AMD shill has never held a radeon 7 in his hand he knows it's a perfect product, how does he know, why it's AMD of course and to imply otherwise would be sacrilege.
Besides what would his boss say if he didn't promote every single AMD product out there.

Why are you arguing with a confirmed shill? This is the same guy who was going absolutely berserk yesterday because he didn't get to advertise VII/Vega in the OP. He's mentally ill beyond belief, and refuses to give up.

Depends on how much you want to spend. A reasonable upgrade without breaking the bank would be an i5-9400/9400F but then you're moving up a price bracket as well.
If you want comparisons, try and find i5 8400 reviews. The 9400/9400F is just a refreshed 8400 with a slight clock speed boost.

3D NAND TLC (like in Crucial MX500 or Samsung Evo 860) is already good enough for the vast majority of users, compared to MLC provided you don't want to run a server on it. The next generation of TLC will bridge the gap even more and will cost even less. In time, QLC will catch to TLC just like TLC caught to MLC.

Sirs, what should I recommend my client for graphical performance in future embodiment, responding to gaming: Vega 56 or RTX 2060?

Do the needful and always buy AMD products, sir. Performance doesn't really matter in the long run. What matters is having a moral high ground and smashing capitalism (Intel / Nvidia).

Just void your warranty goy, it's the normal thing to do.

Because some people are new here and don't know about him.
He is literally car salesman tier shill, that only thinks of how to peddle you company A products.

of course it's so easy even 5 year old can do it, surely you can do it as well!

>Radeon VII is not bad. Just take off the shroud which blocks airflow.

Why do I have to do this.
Why can't AMD ship the card in a condition that doesn't shoot itself in the knee?

Attached: 300.jpg (635x668, 79K)

>get 2060
>install
>it works

>get Vega 56
>install
>hope I won the lottery
>under volt
>OC
>then it works

Yep, Vega 56 is clearly the better choice.

Attached: 1522295236451.png (510x346, 195K)

what is the difference between a i7 9700KF and a i7 9700K?

Attached: 1526280202670.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Why did you ever get an 8100 to begin with?
It's worth it to upgrade just to end the shame I guess, yeah. But you're going to wind up spending $300 for a 6 core in total lmao

I don't know. Why does Nvidia have hundreds of cards with awful coolers?
>It's okay when Nvidia does it

I like how you think that quick cut of the fans being attached to the shroud when you take hte shroud off is somehow proof, when clearly the heatsink is still there and attached after removing the shroud.
You're actually this retarded and somehow think you're right. Or you know all along, and know I also know it, but it's just that you're trolling and hoping to trick someone else.

That doesn't void the warranty, troll.

F

At $/£100 less than the 2060, yeah. It is the better choice.
Auto undervolt is a thing, wattman does it all for you.

F doesn't have the iGPU

Sorry guys, not a new build but need some quick clarification about upgrading
Planning to upgrade my CPU because some games are starting to stutter and it's getting extremely annoying, I'm looking at getting an i7-4790K, just wondering if the performance gains over my current CPU will really be all that worth it however? Can only get 4th/5th gen intel due to my motherboard. Haven't upgraded anything in my build (Save for increasing RAM) since i built it back in late 2014.
(Don't mind the temps i need to clean out)

Attached: ss+(2019-05-05+at+10.10.30).png (548x431, 21K)

Better choice if you get blessed with samsung memory. Go drink some ovaltine.

lol yeah 50mhz higher HBM is HUGE m8

Just report people who are spamming and trolling. No point in responding when he already knows that but acknowledging it would get in the way of his trolling.
He's just spamming thread because he wants to make *~his special thread~* sooner.

4790k will certainly be a lot smoother.
Averages won't be a lot better, but it shouldn't stutter nearly as much if hardly at all.
5775C is a lot better, but generally it's so expensive you can just get a new cpu/mobo/ddr4 instead.

Stutters can also happen when the 970 is VRAM starved, so you should be checking on that and whether you need to turn settings down, as well.

>I don't know. Why does Nvidia have hundreds of cards with awful coolers?

Your stupidity is pissing me off more than I expected.

>guys the Radeon VII is fine, just fucking redesign it yourself at home
>guys there are shitty Nvidia cards too

Attached: enough.gif (400x300, 1.7M)

>but it shouldn't stutter nearly as much if hardly at all.
sounds good enough to me, i'll try and pick one up on the cheap somewhere.

>Stutters can also happen when the 970 is VRAM starved
I'll keep an eye on it but i don't think the VRAM is the issue. Are you referring to the 3.5gb issue or another thing? If it's 3.5, my VRAM isn't reaching near that so it shouldn't be the GPU causing the issue

VEGA IS NOT HOT!

Attached: 1454176825668.jpg (653x726, 243K)

Lets see your guide on how to increase the VRAM on the 2080 or your desperate attempt to justify a $700 card having so little VRAM when the 1080Ti came out 2 years ago for the same price with more.
It's somehow AMD's fault that the 2080 was designed to fall off early with not having enough VRAM, just like the 970 and 1060 3Gb, isn't it? It's also AMD's fault you can't fix the lack of VRAM yourself like how you CAN replace fans.
Waaah it's all AMD's fault when Nvidia sucks.

Both that it's not much VRAM now days as VRAM usage in games has really exploded the past 3 years, and that the last 500mb of it is slow.
A lot of games have shown stutters on the 970 because games now days tend to automatically allocate as much as they can to improve texture quality and reduce pop-ins, so they allocate 4Gb to the 970 which is awful with how slow it becomes when using over 3.5. Capcom's engine uses in RE is a good example.

Attached: fuck the government.png (791x512, 440K)

Okay, so let me get this straight.

A stock Vega56 performs slightly worse than a stock 2060. But a undervolt OC Vega 56 out performs an OC'd 2060?

My build is almost done but I still can't decide on a vega56 or 2060. And it seems like information regarding those two card is a warzone.

Reminder that most games don't give a shit about more than one core/thread. Reminder that as much as AMD shills try to tell you it's the future, it really isn't, at least not for a long time.

Attached: 1536678083431.png (1300x599, 312K)

I'd appreciate some help with picking a new monitor/monitors

My specs:
> gtx 1070
> 16gb ram
> i7 6000 or 7000 series (cant remember but its overclocked to 4.5ghz I dont currently have my pc)

I am looking to get a 144hz monitor for gaymen but I also need a 4k display for work (software development, I like the real estate). I am looking at the dell u2718q as I really like it, currently have a u2515h 1440p version, but they are only 60hz

Are there any 4k 144hz monitors similar in quality to that dell? or will I better off getting that 4k dell and then a 1080p 144hz monitor aswell, I would prefer a one monitor setup unless its significantly cheaper to go for 2

It's literally just one guy shilling Vega and VII. Most of AMD's low-middish range cards like the RX580 are fine, but there's a reason Vega was considered a massive disappointment the moment it released.

Yeah pretty much. A v56 can be pushed up to 2070 levels... if you don't mind 400W+ draw from the card and it dying in a few months. Nvidia have intentionally limited OC scope because they don't like you encroaching on next tier of card performance, even if the silicon you have is easily capable.

kek imagine still believing this in 2019

why would you want 75Hz monitor?
now it will judder with 24, 30 and 60fps video.
no one cares about 25fps eurocucks.

ok, i kid, anyone with a brain will have his mpc hc or madvr to auto change his monitor refresh rate to 72Hz for 24fps content, 60Hz for 30 and 60fps content.
only jewtube are fucked. but no one watches jewtube anyway.
we're all smart here.

What's it like living in 2010?

revisionist retard
it was literally impossible to get a vega card anywhere near MSRP until early this year, that's the only reason they weren't as popular for gaming builds and why they have suddenly had a resurgence or "shilling" as you brainlets would call it

Dell ultrasharps have gone REALLY downhill. Waste of money when you can get compareable/better for less.

For 1440p, Vega 56 is a clear choice assuming it's around the same price for a Powercolor or Sapphire model. And yes, like the other user said, there's literally auto-undervolt and auto-oc options in the drivers.
For 1080p, just whatever you preference is or whichever is cheaper when it comes to pure gaming.
It's more Vega64 that's a 2070 competitor. OCing Vega56 to reach 2070 levels is just something you do for fun rather than seriously.
> Nvidia have intentionally limited OC scope because they don't like you encroaching on next tier of card performance, even if the silicon you have is easily capable.
Yep.
Ironically, 1660ti overclocked with a good cooler would largely be better than Vega56 and the 2060. Those idle tensor and RT cores waste a good deal of power. But they do that to segment their lineup more. This is somehow AMD's fault according to the shills.

This is the strangest filler spam yet.

Do you really think he doesn't know that? He's mindlessly spamming because he wants to hit the bump limit sooner.
Just report instead of bothering to reply.

One of my friends has the 4k dell ultrasharp and I really like how it looks, what are your suggestions for something better?

Are the Audioengine A2+ any good? I want to replace my old Teufel speakers with some new ones and would prefer a 2.0 setup.

Or should I just keep my speakers and get headphones?

You're not convincing anyone to buy your shitty video cards, idiot.

I look forward to you crying next thread.

>Do you really think he doesn't know that? He's mindlessly spamming because he wants to hit the bump limit sooner.
You are mentally ill.

Found some 1070ti's for 350-375 cad. Should I go for those or the Vega 56 sapphire pulse for 450+2 games? Not really sure what Division 2 is really

Oh and said 1070ti's are MSI and Asus Strix

What's with this shit about getting a Vega 56 and flashing the bios to Vega 64? How exactly does that work and what are the benefits?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

It increases the voltage to the HBM allowing an extra 150-200mhz oc. Only 2-5% gains and not really worth blowing warranty for it.

He's been spamming the same narrative for months.
>because reviewers said Vega wasn't worth $800 on launch that means it's never worth any price ever!
It makes no logical sense to anyone, no, nor does his crap about only one person recommending Vega, but he still spams it because you're responding.

For 1440p? You were saying 1080p and 4k both so I'm confused as to what you really want.
They have recently started coming out with 4k 144hz screens, so you can play 1080p upscaled, or games at lower settings, no it in addition to having the 4K benefits for desktop, movies, etc. But a lot of them have been bad.
For 1440p, that Mbest 1440p 144hz IPS is the best 8bit SDR monitor and yet it's the cheapest. There is also Acer and Pixio.
For the best possible image quality, 144hz makes sacrifices compared to 75hz. 144hz are typically really AHVA which is a form of IPS but not the same as what you might be used to.

There was an open beta for div 2. It's something you'll like or hate. I hated it. I wouldn't buy that game without trying it first.
Vega 56 pulse is a great model, but if the 1070Ti used have warranty and work fine and you don't want the games then that's obviously cheaper. You could also be looking at a used Vega 56 Pulse, or Nitro for that matter.

You might get more help in >>>/ag/.
PC speakers is such a tiny market now days.

You need Samsung HBM as opposed to Hynix to flash Vega 56 to 64, afaik.
It increases the HBM max voltage which means you can typically get 1010-1100MHz on the memory rather than the 900-975MHz you tend to be limited to with Vega 56 HBM voltage.
A 10% increase in memory clock tends to get you a 6-7% average performance increase, so being able to flash is pretty big. But there's no way to gaurantee Samsung HBM on Vega 56. Sometimes it is Samsung and sometimes it's Hynix.
You still get good performance on Hynix by just upping from 800mhz to 900+.

>Vega 56 pulse is a great model, but if the 1070Ti used have warranty and work fine and you don't want the games then that's obviously cheaper. You could also be looking at a used Vega 56 Pulse, or Nitro for that matter.

None in my cities kijiji unfortunately. Also have an older 620w bronze psu from like 2012. Its an antec hcg and it got killer reviews back in the day but I'm not sure if it can handle a Vega 56.

I mean handle a Vega 56 way past warranty.

Reminder to never buy a Vega or VII card, contrary to what the shill tells you. Too power inefficient.

But you can undervolt it.

Were RTX failure issues fixed yet? Did 2060 have them too?

Or you could just buy a better GPU.

When are Europeans gonna get off their ass and make a contribute to the pc world? You got AMD and Intel are both American companies, same with Nvidia as well. Corsair is regarded as one of the best companies for PC peripherals and guess what, American company as well. Man fuck Europe, bunch of lazy fucks.

Attached: 1550843211373.png (1001x524, 373K)

>Intel
>American
Good goy.

i need this to be $100 cheaper

what do

Attached: pc10.png (1206x637, 69K)

Intel = Israel
AMD = Taiwan

>Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California and Austin, Texas.

>Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California

Fucking worthless Europeans.

Poland produces RAM and SSDs not sure if there is anything else

i have xfx 650 bronze which i bought in 2013, it handles vega 56 no problem, even at 1700mhz

>an American multinational

>whataboutism
>but what about nvidia

Mbest isnt available in europoor land

1440p is the monitor I already have. Im looking for an ips 4k with a really nice display like the dell u2718q, hz doesnt matter because its for work. And also a 1080p 144hz monitor for gaming are benQs any good?

>B-Die officially going end of life
Holy shit imagine how much this stuff is going to be worth in a year or 2

Of course 620w would handle it. You can't possibly believe the memes which would imply otherwise but no data backs up.
Could it be any more obvious when someone is shitposting with no basis behind it?

They weren't that wide spread to begin with except, iirc, cards using the reference PCB.
I haven't heard of widespread issues on the 2060.

Companies base in America because America is a tax haven for corporations.

From what I saw, the ebay seller ships internationally. Did they stop? Because I know some Euro and Aussie anons got it a few months back.

>we can only talk about AMD's faults!
>Nvidia's don't matter!
>wait only I get to choose the fallacies!

>He's been spamming the same narrative for months.
The fucking irony of the AMD shill saying this when you have been at this for years.
You do literally every single thing you accuse others of doing and you either deny it when called out on or when proven with facts you say "yeah well the other guy was doing it so I am justified"
Except 99% of the time the other guy was just some user asking questions or somebody who is sick and tired of you shilling here nonstop and tells you to fuck off.

Honestly you are a fucking plague on this general, your advise is garbage and literally the only objective of it is to promote AMD products.

AMD confirmed best budget choice. Intel threadlets eternally BTFO

Attached: file.png (1227x766, 851K)

>The guy with reasoned responses and empirical data is the plague
>not the guy who spams 100+ posts in threads over and over for months to force it to the bump limit sooner or to promote his duplicate thread because he's on MY side
LOL. Probably samefag, too.

Attached: (you)2.webm (853x480, 1.43M)

>talk about amds faults
>instead of talking about them the AMD shill instantly goes "But what about Nvida, what about nvida WABOUTAUISM"
>yeah but we were discussing how AMD cards are hot and loud, specifically the vegas and radeon 7
>YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT NVIDIAS VRAM, NVIDIA HAS LESS VRAM THAN AMD! WHAT ABOUT NVIDIA!
>how does this relate to hot and loud AMD GPUS
>WHAT ABOUT NVIDIAS FAULTS WHAT ABOUT IT NOT HAVING AS MUCH RAM AS DATACENTER CARDS RESOLD TO GAMERS FOR PROFIT! IT HAS 16GB OF RAM WHAT ABOUT NVIDIA

>>The guy with reasoned responses and empirical data is the plague
Nice narrative you write about yourself, sadly saying things and actually doing them are two separate things.

I got a used Vega 56 Red Dragon. The specifications say "1177MHz ( up to 1478MHz with boost)". But while I ran a benchmark Hwinfo64 reported a maximum of 1605MHz at 1081mV , and GPU-Z shows a 1590MHz clock.
The memory is at a default 800MHz and it doesn't get over 63°C.

Does that mean the previous owner already did something to the bios? I was about to look into how to get the most performance, but maybe I shouldn't bother with these existing values?

>wanna upgrade 970 to 2080ti for 11gb vram for modding
>prices are absolutely bonkers lowest is 1k
>check 2080 anything good is 750+
WHAT IS THIS PRICING why is it so expensive to play console ports,does anyone have experience with Zotac duel fan 2080?

Attached: 1461708550506.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Reminder that AMD always fails to deliver

Attached: navi.png (1695x857, 748K)

welcome to nvidia jewing cus AMD doesnt have anything in the same price bracket.

Ryzen is good. Radeon 7 was meh for everyone except those that need 16GB VRAM cheaper than Nvidia

..but given that AdoredTV is 100% always way off the mark, then Navi is going to be good?

Which of these is the best budget B450M Motherboard?

us.pcpartpicker.com/product/RD97YJ/asrock-b450m-hdv-r40-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-hdv-r40

us.pcpartpicker.com/product/46CD4D/msi-b450m-pro-m2-v2-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro-m2-v2

us.pcpartpicker.com/product/tsx2FT/asus-prime-b450m-k-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-b450m-k

Attached: amd4_vrm_mobo.png (1069x1833, 212K)

None of the above.
ASRock Pro4 or MSI Gaming plus are the minimum acceptable quality boards on the market right now.

Radeon 7 youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=77
Vega 64 youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=99
BASED BASED AMD they did it again! RADEON 7 is not hot or loud, it's practically silent! So much better than vega 64
Please don't look at this 2080 reference form Nvidia, it's sound levels should not be compared to AMD products, it's unfair! youtu.be/01p3GkDAMPs?t=124

Some how the 2080 manages more power, less power draw and being more quiet with 2 fans than a 3 fan radeon7.
But don't worry guys, if you brake off the shroud, or take off all of the fans with the shround you can after a days worth of work replace the fans with noctuas and have a near silent Radeon7, I say all the extra work, time and money spend on making it bearable is worth it, because AMD products are just a rough diamond that requires your work to get working correctly.
P.S the 16GB of VRAM from the datacenter models is there for your gamer needs aren't we great for giving you all this extra VRAM, don't mind the extra cost.
Tune in next year when we release a 570 equivalent with 32GB of VRAM, perfect for your 10k gaming needs, because we all know that the only thing that matters is VRAM.

I'm not gaming on it, idiot.