Reminder that John McAfee is /ourguy/

Reminder that John McAfee is /ourguy/.

Attached: john mcafee.png (630x462, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/outrage-zoo-keeper-caught-camera-7553156
youtube.com/watch?v=J54FMA895OA
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22005203
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Involuntary_orgasm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter verified(jew approval)
>/ourguy/
Retard

>"Jew approval"
>Talks openly about the jewry of the federal reserve
imagine being this retarded

yuo smart

>If rape is hard, it isn't rape
galaxy brain

gb2 discord

Why? What happens over at Discord? Rape?

>and now suspended
What's your move?

Was his McAfee trial expired?

nvm I typed it wrong

If she enjoys it enjoyment is a retroactively given consent

Apparently women can orgasm during rape which means it isn't rape because they enjoyed it.

>Like a hotdog in a subway tunnel
Yeah I'm sure she'll enjoy it

>apparently
It's actually very common which is one of the reasons it's so psychologically damaging.

It’s psychological damaging for women to realize they are truly sluts just as man describe them to be? That’s the power of cognitive dissonance being shattered

Are you daft? Orgasm is a purely physical response. It becomes more likely the more "activated" your CNS is.
Getting raped is an extremely traumatic event, so your brain and nerves are on overdrive. Your genitals are being stimulated, so eventually that stimulus will build to the point of sexual release.

To say women deep down like rape is possibly one of the most disgusting and dangerous I've seen.

It feels good for both parties, there's no pregnancy risk, and there's no evidence of it causing trauma so consent doesn't even matter

They're being edgy for the sake of being edgy. Not actually arguing for something.

>Whale yiff
>John McAfee

With a very specific Fetish

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/outrage-zoo-keeper-caught-camera-7553156
>Zoo keeper is caught on camera 'performing sex act on dolphin'

Attached: dolphin zookeeper.jpg (540x345, 61K)

ok fag

A physical response to being aroused. Arousal is a result of being excited at the thought of having sex. Hence they want it.

That's sexual arousal, and that's not what you experience during rape.
Rape would trigger generalized arousal, much in the same way you would feel if you were out walking in the woods and crossed paths with a bear or snake.
Men can ejaculate while unconscious, just from stimulation of the penis. Sex organs simply respond to touch - they don't know who or what is touching them.

I hope so, but some people on this board unironically hate women.
Just look at the retarded shit that gets posted on those daily "woman programmer" threads.

>Orgasm is a purely physical response.
Feminists literally argue the opposite, that women only orgasm up to 50% of the time in intercourse, but yet, this doesn't seem to be such a barrier when sex is being physically forced upon them. It is very well possible that deep down, women truly enjoy rape.
wasn't being edgy at all.

>Sex organs simply respond to touch
that is simply not true.

>daily "woman programmer" threads.

>programmer
>woman

Attached: Trap Cosplay Bathroom.jpg (600x621, 171K)

user if you managed to fuck a dragon would it be rape?

user there is no such thing as dragons.
youtube.com/watch?v=J54FMA895OA

Attached: dragon.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Depends if the dragon can give consent.

>Feminists literally argue the opposite
I don't care what feminists have to say, I care about physiology.
All your answers can be found in this article: popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

Additionally, men will often get erections and ejaculate during rape. It's not because they deep down enjoy it, it's because something pounding on your prostate (or g-spot for women) for a long time will simply cause orgasm.

Paraplegics with severed spinal cords can still orgasm. There is no conscious connection to the genitals in that case.

Attached: 1484019096473.png (1051x1393, 236K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22005203
>Studies suggest that it is prevalent in 11-41% of women worldwide and can have a tremendous impact on the individual's quality of life, relational satisfaction and general well-being. The etiology of FOD tends to be multifactorial as it relates to genetics, medical conditions, medications, alcohol and drug use, other sexual dysfunctions, mental illness, life stressors, communication deficits and relationship issues.

OK? That's not relevant to the discussion that women don't want to get raped.

No one said anything about them wanting it “a priori”. You said orgasms are a matter of biomechanical touch. A literal NIH government study says otherwise. But yet it doesn’t seem to be a problem when sex is physically forced upon women, does orgasm indicate consent of enjoyment, that’s a for sure on enjoyment, if you enjoy something do you not want it? Usually as other people have experienced anything they think they don’t want later try and end up enjoying it, that enjoyment becomes retroactive consent of said activity. Why should sex be different? Some women are truly the sluts that everyone says they are, their orgasm during rape supports that assertion, the psychological damage that comes afterwards is the cognitive dissonance held by the woman being shattered into admitting to herself she is the slut she thought she wasn’t, it also explains why sexual abuse and or rape victims tend to be hyper sexual.

That's not what that study says at all. It just says that there are many factors that can make it more difficult to achieve orgasm in some people.
Think of your digestive process. It can certainly be effected by conscious stimuli, such as smelling something disgusting, or general stress. You don't have conscious or subconscious control over your digestion, though. It's part of the autonomic nervous system, which operates independently of your mind.

Thus, you cannot say women must enjoy the rape when they orgasm. If I were to restrain you and tickle you, you would probably laugh, but after about 3 seconds the sensation becomes very unpleasant. You would not be enjoying it in the slightest, yet would still be laughing, because that's the response hard-wired in. Some people are not ticklish, just as some women have trouble achieving orgasm. It doesn't mean it's impossible to tickle them though, especially in a state of extreme fear and shock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Involuntary_orgasm

I like how you conveniently ignored that it happens to men too. You seem to be fixated on the idea that women are whores who just want to be raped and used, but they don't know it yet. If that is the case, then men who get raped and get a boner/ejaculate from having their prostate pounded are actually just gay sluts in denial.
I suspect you can see why that is wrong, because you are a male and understand that you don't want to get raped.

I'll say it again, your position on rape is very damaging because it's what lets rapists go free. As long as she orgasmed, it was OK, right?

Why the fuck do people oppose this? Jesus Christ I googled that tweet and got some reddit thread of people calling him crazy. Don't they realize that animals rape each other all the time anyway, it's nature motherfucker.

Also I'd argue that the entire concept of keeping a pet is more cruel than having sex with something that consents to it.

Sex with a consenting animal:
>both enjoy it
>both think it's alright
>when the animal is done, you let it go
>(use common sense here, respect the animal's decision to end the act and don't forcibly continue it if it is obvious that the animal is done)
>THAT'S IT

Having a pet:
>restricting an animal to a closed space tens or hundreds times smaller than it's natural habitat, for their whole life
>this is NOT consentual, the animal is never let go even if it wants to (this obviously doesn't apply to living in a rural area where the animal is able to roam freely and leave captivity at any point they want)
>the animal MOST LIKELY doesn't enjoy being imprisoned at any time
>the animal is stressed most of the time in captivity, humans often interpret the signs of anxiety as devotion or cuteness
>not giving the animal proper nutrition, often cheap processed dry foods instead of natural foods (enjoy taking you cat to the vet because of another pee hole infection due to bladder stones)
>some even impose their animals to a VEGAN DIET, what the fuck

And normies think the former is more wrong than the latter. There's a fucking hypocrisy!!! Fuck reddit.

Attached: yq73iusx.jpg (220x240, 7K)

b-but it's icky and I don't like it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-14-41-32-083_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg (1080x1622, 204K)