Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

And not meme autistic, but the legitimate disorder.

Attached: robot-vampire.jpg (1862x2400, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160128094735.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some form of asperger I guess

He is jewish.

i wished a piano would fall out of a window on top of him, or he gets hit by a bus

Genuine sociopath. Autists just have problem recognizing emotions in others because of defective mirror neurons and them not being able to read facial expressions (partially because they don't look you into the eye anyways). Zuckerberg doesn't have emotions. All he wants is to have power over you because he thinks he'll be a real boy somehow.

All jews have the power syndrome

He is an inspiration to us all. You don't need good looks or an interesting personality as long as you have billions of dollars.

There's some argument about early circumcisions fucking with your brain wiring. Imagine that on top of an already higher mental illness risk for certain tribes.

zuckerassberger uses kermit the frogs voice to try to get people to like him. Doesn't work on me tho so fuck him

Why all this nonsensical armchair psychology?

Can you give source? I'm Jewish and I don't want to be a sociopath :(

I figured.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

>
>Can you give source? I'm Jewish and I don't want to be a sociopath :(
Not a big deal oven dodger, after all, cuck is a sociopath and he is worth billions

No, just a sociopath, like most politicians including blurmpfh

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160128094735.htm

>The results of a comprehensive study have shown that Holocaust survivors are at increased risk of developing schizophrenia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases

>Diseases inherited in an autosomal recessive pattern often occur in endogamous populations. Among Ashkenazi Jews, a higher incidence of specific genetic disorders and hereditary diseases have been verified, including:

>schizophrenia

USA is jewed to the point of no return.

like Trump

None of this matches what you said.

Jewish reptiloid.

Whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

Prove to me that your original statement is true. I'll wait.

What statement? That zuckerberg might be a sociopath? That circumcisions alter your brain? You seem awfully invested my man.

>psychologytoday
literally a pseudoscience website filled with trash worthless research.

Are we moving the goal posts now? First you said prove it, then you said you can't prove anything, and now you go like this is a worthless site doesn't count. Refute the citations in the article, I'll wait.

Just wondering, are you circumcised?

>he thinks he'll be a real boy somehow.
kek

>don't want to be a sociopath :(
Why would you want to deny the gift of best environmental adaptation? With the average IQ of homo sapiens, I'd appreciate a situation in which I wouldn't be ushered by morals to at least TRY to blend in.

he cute

>Is he autistic?
no, just jewish

>psychology
literally a pseudoscience filled with trash worthless research.
ftfy

If you were an american footballer, no one would score against your team, not with all this goalpost moving.

> I don't understand brain
> brain science stopid

No, but he is evil.