Previous thread
>Read
>GNU/Linux questions?
>PC building?
>Programming questions?
>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>Buying headphones?
>How to activate any version of windows?
>Where can I get Win 7 or LTSC?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: heloveshiskitty.jpg (600x799, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script
vocaroo.com/i/s1YqPLasBS1C
redv.co/
github.com/tsudoko/long-live-pomf/blob/master/long-live-pomf.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please help this is driving me insane. I've tried purging menulibre and reinstalling, but I still can't create any new launchers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05_20-50-32.png (755x187, 23K)

what browser should i be using in the year of our lord 2019? as lightweight as possible without being autistic + adblocker is all I need.

Attached: tri prsta srbija.png (1000x665, 726K)

based shotaposter

where do i ask /sec/ questions now that /sec/ is ded?

What's the recommended app to have an approximately clean windows install after installing 10? I can't remember if it's OO shut up 10 or something else.

I'm not btw

github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script

But don't just run it, look into the config file and set it to whatever you want it to be.

what's the deal with playing hdr content? does it just like work if both my player and screen support it?

And cables.

Check that everything is turned on in the settings, the default ones can be weird.

For Windows? K-Meleon. Otherwise give Falkon a try.

Is there a software diagnostic I can do for my GPU to ensure it's healthy? I want to sell it but I want to make sure it's in fairly good condition first.

What do I do with my old parts? I'm replacing my GPU (dead), mobo (dying), CPU and RAM and I have no idea what do with them

PLS halp
Where do I upload files when I just need to share it with someone? I just need a valid download link for a day or two with a no bullshit interface or signup
Even a 100MB size limit is fine

wetransfer

my new hdd is making strange sound not that frequently: vocaroo.com/i/s1YqPLasBS1C
should I be worried?
started few days ago!

make a torrent nigger

you need to send an email tho, I just want a link

then send the link to yourself and give them the link.

or click the ... and set it to link only.

things started to get real slow as well !!!

Sounds like the head is scratching the platter.
It's dead, replace it.

Damn I just want something like mixtape.moe, doesn't it exist?

I just go this new man, fuck me, no way to fix this?? am I fucked? what causes this?

Fixing costs more than a new one, just send it back where you bought it from and get a replacement.
Sometimes stuff just breaks during shipping or is sent broken already. Nothing is perfect.

Is there anyway to know more info about the Embedded Controller (EC) of a laptop without disassembling all of its innard? I'm trying to create a config file for Notebook Fan Control for this howling piece of shit (A715-71G) but I can't find the right registers by simply rolling dice
>inb4 don't buy acer
I know but for the moment this is all I got

Attached: csm_acer_8_db4ac04773.jpg (1476x1190, 340K)

thanks man! it was just fine a few days ago dunno what caused this. epic launcher maybe? it was crashing and stuffs and then ... maybe...

The drive doesn't just crash because of a specific software, it would've done this with anything sooner or later.

How the fuck do I fix my monitor?

One and off button doesn't work. To start it I have to unplugg and plug in and wait for it to start blinking red, green, blue, white and black colors and a text that says ''Menu and right to burn in off'' before hooking in the hdmi for the display to show

I tried turning burn in off but I think it killed the monitor completly so I dont wanna risk doing it again

Attached: hamster.jpg (800x450, 30K)

What are some good e-readers?
I had a kindle that died recently and I'm thinking about replacing it, but I want to avoid amazon unless they are the best

how do i activate ltsc 90 days eval, kms doesn't seem to work?

Is there any way to disable the new layout completely in Imgur ? I've opted out of the beta, but my profile uses the new layout by default without any option to disable it anymore.

everything i download with video downloadhelper is choppy unless i pick the lowest quality/bitrate option for the video. does anyone have this problem? i've seen others come to the author's website with the same problem and he says it's usually a problem with user's the media player, but i've tried MPCHC and VLC and it's the same in both. he also says to try using download & convert, but all this does is lower the image quality, add an ugly watermark and not solve the problem anyway. pls help.

Attached: 1463612296695.jpg (1022x906, 220K)

Uguu.se

Help me with a wee thing , /sqt/ : if I set up an A record from www.example.com to my server's IP , how is it different from setting up a CNAME record from www.example.com to example.com (assuming I already have an A record from example.com to my ip)? The end result is literally the same thing , right?

what happened to /sec/?

I heard good things about Kobo, but mostly because their resolution is higher and thus better for manga. I believe you can also pretty easily put other software on it.

Are there any programs or extensions that could scan a board for keywords and send me a notification when a thread is made containing the set words?

how many engineers work on a processor generation for amd and intel? like how many people does it take to design one of those processors

whenever i look up specs for games, i aluways see them using models without having an actual basis that makes sense, ie they say "x brand 7020" and "y brand 360" and etc

but isn't it all about the gb of vram? what if i buy gfx cards based solely on their vram number?

So, dumb question.
Whats the best way to save videos on reddit?
Do I have to download a browser extension, or is there a simple trick to save v.redd.it files?

get IDM

redv.co/

why do my browsers have different ways of being shit at Jow Forums? just on basis of the retarded captcha alone
firefox; captcha rarely proc
brave: same but captcha procs a teensy bit more
chrome: base standard of captcha in every post

ie: cancer, captcha every time and somehow all are the ones with the slow moving gifs and you need to do 5+ back to back

IDM?

Thanks mate, it doesnt work on firefox, but works in chrome, but also, I get no sound from the video.

Does reddit purposely make it difficult to download videos?

internet download manager

it will detect and try to download any media it can load from a page. gets annoying after a while due to all the dialogue boxes asking if you want to download a random gif in some corner of the page

I want to purchase a Jow Forums pass for a friend
Jow Forums only accepts crypto currency
I dont know anything about crypto currency
How do I purchase a Jow Forums pass with crypto currency?

don't.
just. dont

why
and my friend needs a pass, otherwise he can't post images. something to do about where he lives.

You know for a general to ask stupid questions, you don't really help in answering said stupid questions. is this general JUST to post questions and then be laughed at?

Looking at these threads, and it seems like more than 50% of the questions get answers, and I can help with like 25% of the rest. Shut the fuck up.

pretty sure its just people aren't being active in this time

try hanging around here longer to see which times are the most active

This. There's a sort of community around sqt now. There's slow times and fast times for the thread that you can definitely detect. Also you'll see certain anons. There's one who hates cute boys and tells people to hide and sage, but he doesn't always get to the thread immediately. There's a fellow shotaposter, and he posts occasionally.
Happy little /sqt/ world! ^_^

kys

Is it possible to convert ordinary 3.5mm jack, wired speakers to receive Bluetooth from PC?

have sex

kys

There are bluetooth receivers for that yeah.

>loli posting on /sqt/ responsible for 5% Jow Forums traffic decline
i seened it

What are some good VPNs that work while torrenting? No bully this question is stupid and belongs here

Attached: 1555419279124.png (706x690, 31K)

I'm asking a Jow Forums related question
No matter how slow it may be, shouldn't this knowledge be know to you guys? It's not anything externally technical with vaugness about specs or details. Jow Forums passes have been around for over a year at least if not longer. And I can't ask in /vip/ since I need a pass to start with.

What do you guys charge for freelancing?
I'm thinking of starting up a shell company with me as the sole tech for my area and charging $10/hour with free consultation.
I'm not trying to make a living, I have a job with the local govt making 52k/yr but I like working on home PCs.

Does Ryzen Master 1.5 not work with Windows 7? Every time I try to install it I get BSoD but 1.4 works fine.

whats the best screenshot extension for firefox? I started using the dev editon and the built in extension doesnt appear anymore

So my old laptop finally bit the dust. I don’t even know where to begin on getting a new one. Where do I go to buy a new one? Should I just use a website? I don’t really do much; the most gaming I do is epic Minecraft and eu4. I’d like a Pc, not Mac. Any advice for how I start looking for a new one? Not looking for the cheapest shit but don’t wanna spend a fortune

FireShot

But Firefox doesn't have extensions anymore

Is there a way to delete folders or more than one file at once from the github website? I don't want to download anything since I don't use it more than twice a year.

thats why I'm using the dev version bruv

also
>paid
why user

My school has this then where I can use some Windows OS through remote desktop connection.
Is this a new MAC address or is it still using mine?

my friend wanted suggestion for new smartphone. I showed him mine, and he said there's no notch, I can get a phone with notch cheaper than that. upon asking he says because it looks cool and expensive. what should I do?

Well techs in my area are more in the region of 60-70 bucks an hour so

That's not really Jow Forums related, that's more cryptocurrency. I could tell you how to buy it with a credit card since that's how I did it, but that wouldn't help you now, would it?

Call him a basic bitch consumer drone and then stop being friends with him

If I'm dual booting, can I let Windows Boot Manager handle boot options or must I still mount /boot of whatever linux distro?

How can i dualboot tails and gparted on a usb stick? Is it possible? Whats another solution to archieve something similar?

my internet connection is shared between 2 PCs, when the second pc is connected I can't play CSGO properly because I experience a lot of lag spikes and latency fluctuations.

I thought using a software to split the bandwidth would solve the problem but it does not.
My question is would a router do the trick and allow my main computer have priority and not suffer latency problems?

Yes it would. I'm not intending to be a dick, but an instant sharing of knowledge about passes should be a thing if anyone cared. Like, this has been a thing for a while, and this is how you do it.

For me, this just screams indifference for a stupid person like me.

Just input your email, press the agree to terms of service stuff, choose to pay via credit card and get taken to the external site (I think it was stripe?) and input your credit card details. It's about as easy as it can get. Still don't see how that would help you though.

>coinbase
>asks for employer and last 4 digits of SSN

I'm getting all sorts of mental red flags but fuck it you know what you're talking about. What do I know? Nothing.

Mate, I'm talking about Jow Forums. I didn't buy cryptocurrency, I just bought a pass with credit card when that was still possible. I have no idea how to buy cryptocurrency.

No obviously it's easy as fuck, stupid people like me just need to follow the links and everything will be ok.

YouTube obviously has changed something recently.

I have been getting "Please enter your master password" dialogues while simply opening the front page.
That means they have put a(n initially invisible) log-in field there.
Why the fuck would they do that? Put it in some stupid AJAX, so it only gets loaded when the user actually wants to login.

This is what you get when you demand answers from people that don't actually know the answers, dipshit.

Just like all of Jow Forums

Firefox shits the bed, suddenly so many people are CTRL C + V step by step guides, posts IT WORKS FOR ME, mocks the browser and memes and shits all over threads while acting smug and superior, meanwhile no actual fixes are posted or problems worked at, its all assimilation culture garbage.

I'm 100% sure some of those fixes worked for a lot of people.

github.com/tsudoko/long-live-pomf/blob/master/long-live-pomf.md

What footage are we talking about (resolution and video coding format) and what's your hardware?

and the ones it didn't? did anyone care? does anyone know the ins and out of FF, or have an intuitive knowledge on how browsers work? No, I don't, you don't, no one here know

What is the first project that somebody who is only learning programming (Java, the most basic stuff, really) could do? A console calculator is a classic, what else do you suggest?

You should go to their github or something if you want to know the ins and out of Firefox, dipshit.

Captcha usually gets harder to solve, when Google has trouble identifying (i.e. tracking) you. If you're signed into a Google account while using Chrome, captcha might even succeed straight away (without actually doing anything).
The good thing is, you can force noscript captcha on Jow Forums (via 4chanX, specific script blocking or disabling JS entirely). Not quite as good as legacy captcha, but definitely better than those fading pics.

Text-based games are always quite fun.

>go somewhere else
>figure it out yourself
>don't bother me
Every single response I get from people who claim to know what they're doing but just so conveniently doesn't know when I'm around

Mate, I never claimed to know the things you're asking about. You can't just expect to find people that know these things on here either. I'm just saying you'll have better luck for your incredibly specific and autistic queries elsewhere.

Jow Forums passes shouldn't BE an incredibly specific and autistic querie for the site they're made for

I didn't call that incredibly specific and autistic, that was in reference to wanting to know the ins and outs of Firefox. Also, your original question was, like I already explained, mostly not about Jow Forums passes but about cryptocurrency.

And neither should a universal fix for FF's shitty disabling of extensions be incredibly specific and autistic, seeing how it affects millions of people. And you not knowing about CC is fine, but when no one responds to a question about a feature many users utilize, seeing how /vip/ is a thing, is where i'm pissed off at.

Is there a computer program for 4chins? Clover is smooth as fuck on SD410, while on my A6-3420M craptop I'm forced to open 4chins in browser and that's laggy as hell courtesy of JS bloat.

>And neither should a universal fix for FF's shitty disabling of extensions be incredibly specific and autistic, seeing how it affects millions of people.
No, that's like saying you should expect to see people here that know how the ins and outs of the Windows source code, just because there's a bug in Windows. You're assuming way too much. It's not that simple.

>but when no one responds to a question about a feature many users utilize, seeing how /vip/ is a thing, is where i'm pissed off at.
Nope, I know that plenty of people there are just using their pass they bought last year with a CreditCard. You have no idea how many people utilized cryptocurrency on this site. Also, don't abbreviate cryptocurrency as CC.

I'm a total noob when it comes to building websites. What I want to do is create a page where someone can upload files and it spits out statistics about them. It's sensitive data so I need to do everything client side, so i'm restricted to teh holy script. Do I really need all this stuff (node, npm, babel, whatever) to get this running? What about plain old .js on a github page?