RUSTLETS BTFO

Look how Rust shills disappeared the moment Trannyzilla shat the bed!

So much for memory safety ahah

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

joelonsoftware.com/2000/04/06/things-you-should-never-do-part-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are part of 40% now.

i failed statistics: the post

Attached: astolfo_think.png (1700x1946, 1.45M)

Attached: 1553850789041.jpg (561x532, 23K)

WHy do trannies like rust so much?

wtf is rust

And Rust was never heard from again in /gee/. Guess the shills really were paid by Trannyzilla.

It wasn't a memory issue. and also,
>RUSTLETS
small pig is called piglet.
small owl is called owlet.
small man is called manlet.
apply the same thing to Rust and it doesn't make any sense. Ever tried to think before you post?

Never said it was a memory issue, I want to point out the fact that insuring memory safety doesn't solve the most inane of mistakes, like forgetting to renew certificate or mistaking a minus for a plus. Rust is misguided in its aims and the simple fact it was first conceived for Firefox tells a lot about the level of delusion within Mozilla. They lost the battle but instead of fighting back, they shrink into irrelevance.

what;s rust

>they shrink into irrelevance
Hence Rustlets.

certificates have literally nothing to do with memory safety

the best compiled language

outperforms c and c++ and is better designed

a low level language that can do anything Java can

Attached: 800px-Rust_programming_language_black_logo.svg.png (800x800, 34K)

The shills are finally awake and understand nothing to the message. What a big surprise.

Attached: 1557027552631.gif (500x491, 376K)

They are all payed by trannyzilla so they are all in full damage control with firefox atm

Attached: 1539185967050.png (1145x674, 397K)

Why did you bring up memory safety then? Rust has never promised more than that, so if there's anyone deluding themselves it's you.

>They lost the battle but instead of fighting back, they shrink into irrelevance.
What battle?

>understand nothing to the message
ESL

>Why did you bring up memory safety then?
Because it was supposed to bring Firefox back to relevance with more stability, less memory leaks, but it only displaces the problem, creating more of them as the programmer thinks he can do no more wrong by using a "safe" language. I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over to Rust shills, they will never understand because the point I make is not a technological, but an ethical one. It's hopeless to convince someone blinded by technological progress that their problems may be solved in another way than more technology.

Because Rust takes so much longer to learn, write, and compile and it turns out that muh memory safety doesn't prevent most bugs. It's like spending $20 million repairing a single bolt on a bridge when the rest of the bridge collapses because it's fucking China tier quality because you waste all of your money on some insignificant shit. It's poor engineering.

BASTE

Man that's some nice cringe
>Why did you bring up memory safety then? Rust has never promised more than that
HAHAHAHA

satania would never use the word tr*nny

>Because it was supposed to bring Firefox back to relevance with more stability, less memory leaks
And that's what it does. Someone who always has to manage memory in an unsafe way is not less likely to make a logical error as well, this notion you're making is dumb.

Memory issues is a frequent thing for a lot of bugs and doing what you can to eliminating them is a huge step in the right direction.

Not an argument.

>What battle?
>>Because it was supposed to bring Firefox back to relevance with more stability, less memory leaks
>And that's what it does.
>Memory issues is a frequent thing for a lot of bugs and doing what you can to eliminating them is a huge step in the right direction.

What's the point when it's an effort made for a dying browser that'll die quicker as Mozilla loses its time and energy with gender politics, communication blunders and lack of focus?
Pic related to make you aware of that, and I'm kind enough to include only desktop web browsers.

Mozilla should have learned, but history laughably repeats itself: joelonsoftware.com/2000/04/06/things-you-should-never-do-part-i/
Rust is a mistake, its existence was not asked for and that was a sign that Mozilla forgot what they were once good for: developing a decent web browser that doesn't force a dragon dildo down your throat.

Forgot pic

Attached: StatCounter-browser-ww-monthly-200901-201809.png (1280x720, 212K)

>Memory issues is a frequent thing for a lot of bugs and doing what you can to eliminating them is a huge step in the right direction.
That's a long solved problem and doesn't require a meme language and a slow ass compiler. It's called GC.

No, web browsers do not require hand tuned memory management performance.