Holy shit why shouldn't i just give in at this point. At least it fucking works and doesnt delete all my add-ons...

holy shit why shouldn't i just give in at this point. At least it fucking works and doesnt delete all my add-ons. If they govt wanted to spy on me it's not like they couldn't get all the information they want anyway. I'd rather actually be able to use my browser than download some autistic sperg browser that takes 4 hours to setup and requires me to do everything manually.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x853, 54K)

Don't go to chrome. Let firefox die but move to anything else

kys blackpill shill. use GNU IceCat or some non-pozzed FF variant. Its not that hard.

what is a nonpozzed FF varient? I used to use Waterfox but now everybody says it has shit security.

use ESR or a chrome spinoff fren.
For me, it's Vivaldi.

Don't listen to Jow Forums.

I would've moved ten times already if they allowed addons on their mobile version.

Because it doesn't work, and it has no fucking options so you can't change anything so any annoying features are completely not removable.

NEVER listen to anyone who says anything about security. Security is a fucking meme used to destroy programs. People should really know better than to listen to devs by now.

Just use Chromium. Problem solved. Use the Ungoogled version if you're an autist.

stfu chrometard

You don't have to give us your dumb reasoning or have our validation for anything. Do whatever you feel will make your life better, in the end no sperg on Jow Forums is gonna be able to do anything about it.

Yes.... give in to the botnet

>g-guys this is the reason i will use the botnet
ok? do you think anyone cares?
sage this dumb redditor thread

How dare you insinuate I have anything to do with Google. Google is literally the devil. Satan incarnate.

I just gave you one. There are plenty of discussions about this already. Why is everyone on Jow Forums act like a toddler that needs to be spoon-fed? How did you people function before finding this board?

all bullshit aside, whats the difference between CHROME and CHROMIUM

Attached: oof.gif (200x254, 2.47M)

Everything else is Chrome already.

Lurking, looking for a new browser now cause firefox deleted adblock

chromium is completely open source so it probably has less spyware

I would unironically rather install some Chink government commissioned spybot net than install that filthy jewswine cancer on my PC.

Chrome is AIDS. Chromium is cancer.

Attached: 1557068410518.png (1200x2115, 546K)