/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and monitor suggestions; click on blue titles to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on most mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>i5-9400F/9600K - Great gaming CPUs
>R5 2600/X - Great multithreaded use CPUs
>i7-9700K - Extreme solution for absolute max FPS
>R7 2700/X - VM Work / Streaming / Video editing

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>Used cards can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p
>RX 570 8GB - good performance with great value
>GTX 1660 - standard
>RTX 2060 - high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
1440p
>RTX 2060 - standard
>RTX 2080 - high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
2160p (4K)
>RTX 2080 - standard
>RTX 2080Ti - better fit for 4K but expensive

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>Don't bother buying a new monitor for gaming unless it's 144Hz with adaptive sync
>A 256GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Previous:

Attached: sp-case.jpg (500x667, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/b/JPkdnQ
4channel.org/feedback
pcpartpicker.com/list/jdMFvn
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=y2m9n3A-Njc
pcpartpicker.com/list/2cfrKB
amazon.com/dp/B07BGZNTQJ
pcpartpicker.com/list/rg4gGG
pcpartpicker.com/product/DgJtt6/western-digital-blue-1tb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-wds100t2b0b
pcpartpicker.com/list/jnXfQZ
pcpartpicker.com/list/3mphbX
pcpartpicker.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/qyPfQZ
pcpartpicker.com/product/Dc97YJ/viotek-gft27db-270-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-gft27db
amazon.com/LG-29UM69G-2560X1080-Display-Monitor-x/dp/B06Y634VP9
amazon.com/Dell-P2418D-23-8-16-Monitor/dp/B074MMR1V3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you feel about this bad boy?

pcpartpicker.com/b/JPkdnQ

since Navi is shit what should I upgrade my gtx 1060 6gb to?
yes I see the op. I just want to hear what you faggots have upgraded to from a 1060

I dropped mine for a v56 when it started struggling at 1080 ultra.

Couldn't the weight of an NH-D15 cause motherboard flexing? I mean, the thing's fucking heavy.

Attached: Noctua2.jpg (745x613, 111K)

Just use a cube case with horizontal motherboard

depends on your budget and resolution mate.
not according to stress tests.

I have the exact same GPU right now. I'm waiting for the RTX2080 prices to drop. Will probably happen later this year.

WHIIIIIIRRRRR

Attached: iph5q4z2kbw21.jpg (3000x4000, 1.35M)

someone post the webm of the guys custom loop breaking open and spraying green shit everywhere

RX3080

Goddamn you zoomers are far behind on your memes.

Attached: 54kmn.jpg (480x270, 25K)

>disgusting sperm fluid in the loop
Yeah, no.

Why were AMD CPUs avoided in the past and what has changed since then?

>not realizing that is milk pumped from hucows

How can other motherboards even begin to compete?

Are you a godlike gamer?

Attached: Z370-godlike-gaming-RGB.jpg (1755x1936, 805K)

because they were trash for a long time until they became acceptable when ryzen released

What are some good SSDs to have as OS drives?
Some Low-end 120/240gb SATA ones or a 120/240gb M.2 SSD?
Ignore the ham piggy. She's just here for attention.

Attached: 1556456478373.jpg (984x502, 217K)

Too much wattage, too much heat, too little performance for the price. Good for cooking a bite sized meal on though.

STOP recommending the fucking 9400/9600 holy shit user

I get it your streets are covered in shit but don't talk that out here

>When the 9400/9600 is so bad you have to ban evade to shill it

Cry some more, they are objectively the superior gaming CPUs, even if the margin between Intel and AMD isn't as big as it used to be.

4channel.org/feedback

>6c/6t in 2019
user you can wreck those processors in 'gaming' performance by just opening discord.

Quit being a fucking shill and trying to sell shit products to people, this isn't even about Intel vs AMD, this is you being a fucking Jew

Also more games are moving to multicore support because AMD has made it so cheap, those Intels will only last this year at best.

>multicore support will be much better soon
>this time 4 real
repeat forever, t. AMD shill handbook 2009

>4channel.org/feedback
We have to post to feedback about ban evasions, or that somehow someone wasn't banned for blatantly spamming and flooding?
What are reports for then? I'm confused by what you're getting at.

>no argument
No problem, you're sperging out over nothing like the schizo you are.

It's obvious you're still butthurt you didn't get to shill Vega trash in the OP, and the mods banned you for declaring reports.

I told you dumb niggers I don't care if you use AMD or Intel but don't sell shit Intel products.

I don't like AMD graphics cards myself but it's fucking stupid to act like I'm a shill

How do you feel about PCs made from wood?

Attached: steampunk-1.jpg (1024x942, 385K)

I know this is all the parts you have, but I would do this if I had a 3k budget

forgot link
pcpartpicker.com/list/jdMFvn

same thing here 1080p ultra the card just doesn't do anymore with newer things
$400ish. currently 1080p but would like room to grow if I do decide to get a better monitor

Mmm by a rapid search i can't find 1070tis used for nuthin

I see plenty of 1070 and some good 1080s non ti tho

I found pic related for under 300 what do u guys think

Attached: product_7_20180417114143_5ad56cf710b20.png (600x480, 274K)

Do you have to play at ultra? high settings usually looks the same.

1080 for cheap is fine. That particular MSI model is alright.
$300 though I'd only get if it has warranty left on it that's transferrable. You can get that new Vega 56 for that which is at least 90% as good and not used.

Nah lad shit's fine. It was a pain to screw it on the motherboard at first though.
But it's worth it for the temps. And your PC looks like a fucking beast.

Why the fuck are you so set on selling shit intel products to people? Jesus fuck user actually get a life if you have to help a multi billion dollar company get money

Which color pallet is the most aesthetic? Getting a new case, mobo, gpu and ram. My 6 year old rig is showing it's age and tax return is coming soon.

Attached: 1gut01rwg8w21.jpg (540x720, 39K)

Mmmm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=y2m9n3A-Njc

seems like they perform about the same on KCD
but both very poorly...
this is Ultra unmodded with no user.cfg tweaks so welp it looks like i can only aim at locked 30fps

what's the powerdraw on the rx56 vs 1080ti both at stock btw

Attached: femcelchancry.gif (909x890, 367K)

He's a ban evading shill.

pcpartpicker.com/list/2cfrKB

I have ommited the ODD, Vcard and storage drives because while i do have some ideas for them, they are not set in stone.

I VERY MUCH would like to utilize the freesync on my monitor which i already have, so that pretty much limits my vcard options to a 56, 64, or 500 series AMD card
>lol nvidya does freesync now wyd
there is so many asterisks attatched to that statement that i dont even want to touch it with a ten foot pole.

if anyone has any input about selecting s vcard, m.2 nVME ssd, or an ODD, i would greatly appreciate it. If you have any input on anything else on my system i would also like that too.

Attached: F536283A-0F58-447C-A330-91B6DA1D27F6.jpg (355x290, 17K)

whoops, wrong picture.

Attached: D49F3BC0-3A1B-47EB-AAA9-1E850EEB3C50.jpg (1995x1421, 766K)

I'm building a new PC and I'm trying to figure out if I should get an i5 or an i7. I'm just gaming and programming. I won't be doing any video editing or streaming and I'm not much of a multitasker. I want the best bang for my buck.

Taking my fourth shit of the day lads, how about you?

amazon.com/dp/B07BGZNTQJ ez pick

I was eyeing sapphires cards specifically a while ago too, funny.

how does pulse measure up to their nitro cards?

Attached: 383B5CAA-1B29-458A-8606-DBE7BE361CED.jpg (500x334, 49K)

Buy used 1070 Ti/1080/1080 Ti instead of Turing bullshit. Better performance, lower price, more futureproof (higher VRAM versus RTX equivalent).

r7 1700 or r5 2600? same price atm

>pcpartpicker.com/list/rg4gGG
I've got a 60hz monitor that I'd still like to use, and apparently its important? This build is for games and multitasking.

70-85fps is poorly? Seems fine for such a slow paced game. To me that's a good showing that Vega 56 is matching the 1080 when it's a $300 new card.
If you want to run at 1440p ultra you'd probably need a 1080ti/2080/radeon vii.

>what's the powerdraw on the rx56 vs 1080ti both at stock btw
Typically 212W (185W in power-save/quiet mode) on Vega 56. Some factory-OC can push it up to 231W.
1080Ti is 250W, but some factory OC models of cards go up to 280W or more stock.

But really, I'd recommend just turning AA down. You don't need 4X AA in 1440p. AA tends to look shit and runs even shittier in modern engines, sadly, except for supersampled methods.
Also have you looked at the game in ultra vs high settings? For most modern games, high looks inperceptively the same as ultra. Ultra just makes shit run worse.
But if you can't settle for not maxing the game, then yeah get a used 1080Ti.

Outside of the first few weeks, I haven't heard many complaints about Nvidia freesync support. If you can direct me to some, I'd like to see it. That said, as long as Vega prices are like they are compared to Nvidia, it's worth buying anyway.

Paste that comes with that cooler is hardly worse than gelid.
$300 Vega 56 Pulse can't be beat for value. Surprised you didn't find it already.
Why do you need NVMeme? Your case has 2.5" space. Even there are SATA M.2. I'm going to ignore that and recommend pcpartpicker.com/product/DgJtt6/western-digital-blue-1tb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-wds100t2b0b instead.
>how does pulse measure up to their nitro cards?
Not as good, but still better than 90% of everything else quality and cooler wise, including compared to Nvidia models. I have the Red Dragon, which is the same PCB and nice, but I wish I had the Pulse.

that cooler will come with paste that is better than the one you have selected. also pic a blower style card for that case, it's restrictive for airflow. vega 56 would be your best bet. also for the m.2 i used a crucial p1 and it's fucking awesome. 15 second boot times, installations take a couple minutes max, would choose again

for 56 you want nano pcb(pulse or red dragon) - it has lower tdp, nitro is worth on 64

also, i have the b360 version of that motherboard and i'm a big fan of it.

pcpartpicker.com/list/jnXfQZ
is it worth swapping out to an m.2?

Attached: 40oz.gif (500x614, 399K)

You should typically never be getting an i5. Ryzen 5 is just better, even for shit like RPCS3 emulation where was i5 shill's last fake bastion.
For gaming, generally you'd consider an i7-9700k because you also have a 2080Ti.
>bang for my buck
uh? going to need more info because what you've posted so far doesn't make sense.

Apparently ban evasions have to be reported to 4channel.org/feedback ? idk

He's been spamming for literally months like this and derailing threads he doesn't like the OP of with shitposts so I'd assume he was actually banned.

For gaming 2000 series is far better.
I wouldn't get 1000 series for gaming unless you're ultra poor and can only afford that $80 microcenter 1600.

... why would you get that much for 1080p@60?
That build will do 1440p@70-100+ easy.
You can do 1080p@60 with a like $650 build.
I see you have a monitor there. Are you adding another one?
What constitutes "multitasking"? If you just want to tab out of games quickly and have twitch or whatever running in the background, that's going to be fine on a 2600/X.

I'm pretty sure it's the same 212W TDP, with 185W quiet and 231W turbo profiles, no matter the Vega 56? I'm pretty sure blowers had the same.
The reason the nano PCB is so good is because the blow-through cooler is drastically better than blowing hot air against a PCB and getting choked trying to escape out the one side.
I wish PCB/coolers like this were more common. They're amazing.

However, that user is making a mITX build where you don't really get those benefits.
It's a shame no one makes a case like that with holes in the panel on the opposite side so the air blows out there instead of against the back panel. That's a design oversight on the cases.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/jnXfQZ
Don't get Gigabyte AMD boards.
The Pulse V56 is on sale for cheaper, $300, unless you don't want to buy from Amazon. I guess it could be more with tax.
750W is excessive. 550-650W would be fine.
Why the fuck that case? It'll be 90% empty space.
>is it worth swapping out to an m.2?
What do you mean worth? You can get m.2 1Tb drives for $110 like I linked above. That's cheaper than what you have there.

I'd fix some of your poor cost flaws in the build, and you could replace the HDD with a 2Tb QLC secondary SSD instead under the same budget unless you really need 1+3Tb instead of 1+2Tb.

Is rx 590 good for low tier build?

Yeah, if it's cheaper than the GTX 1660, definitely go for it.

standard bios

Attached: 180w.gif (472x604, 12K)

>Don't get Gigabyte AMD boards
Would it be better if i were to get something like the ASRock X470 Master?
>Why the fuck that case? It'll be 90% empty space
i intend on keeping the hard drive enclosure in the forward position so that it will cover the hard drives and the disk reader so it wont look too empty also not many cases can have a disk reader that can be covered when not in use

1660 is way better while consuming a fraction of the 590

hi dad

Is a Scythe Mugen with Arctic fans really JustAsGood™ as a Noctua DH15?

590 is not good for any tier build really, either get the 580 or get the 1660 (ti)

The 590 frequently goes on sale below the price of the 1660.

the FX series and before had horrible architecture, consumed a shit ton of power and were super hot. but the Ryzen series is pretty revolutionary and is giving Intel a serious run for its money

this is a good reason to only take opinions from benchmark videos and articles

>MUH POWER CONSUMPTION!!!
I fucking hate this meme, bro. It's like $20 more a year, fuck off.

I'm I'm pretty new to this stuff, thanks for putting up with shit budget distribution.
>Are you adding another one?
Yea, I read that some gpus can't handle monitors with different refresh rates well, (60 and 75for me), so I thought it would be worth mentioning.
>What constitutes "multitasking"?
The most I'd have at once is probably 20+ tabs open and a VM, coding environment, or game, but this might be an edge case. Most tolling games I play are probably Apex Legends or Minecraft w/ shaders with family.
I guess I'll down to the 2600x. Is the current GPU too much? I'd like to take the sale, as it is not more than the 1660ti, but maybe there is an alternative?

pcpartpicker.com/list/3mphbX

Looking for feedback. RAM isn't included since I already have 2x16gig DDR4 3200 in the mail. 32 gigs might be overkill but it shouldn't cause problems right?

Attached: parts9700.jpg (874x575, 52K)

tbqh its a big deal if you gotta rethink your PSU

a lot of people dont get extra powerful PSU for future upgrades and this does matter

yeah because that's the only impact it has

Attached: 1521661068716.jpg (750x750, 61K)

32 gigs wont cause problems but it IS overkill unless you know why you're getting it, as per the OP.

Just make sure the timings aren't shit and worthless because people don't pay attention to those and they get really garbage RAM.,

wat monitor

32gb might have issues overclocking but since you got already good memory speeds it dont matter

i think the mobo mite not be good, and i hear bad things of 660p intel ssd. you should get the 1k series and a hdd for storage

Attached: MOBO quality.png (1488x2008, 173K)

Total brainlet here who's going to build his first (sort of gaming) PC. Going for a mid-range 1080p/60fps build that should last me about 4 years. Don't need to be able to play the newest games on Ultra or anything.

Ryzen 5 2600X + RX 580 + 16 GB RAM should serve me well for a year or 4, right? Or is it weird/not recommended to have a PC with more expensive CPU than GPU?

Attached: 147799.gif (192x224, 51K)

I can understand this, but in a fresh build it is of little importance and the 590 doesn't need more than a 550W minimum either way. The consumption is grossly overrated.

>power consumption has more impact than power consumption
Do tell, retard.

If you're moving large files or installing fuck huge games that overwhelm the 660p's SLC cache, then speeds drop like a rock. It also starts to drop at a faster rate than TLC SSDs as the drive gets fuller.
I personally would use a smaller TLC SSD as an OS & game drive and then a QLC SSD for bulk storage if budget allowed for it.

Huh so usually they are 240W, but the nano PCB are 212/185/231? That is a new card you bought and +30% is how it came out of the box?
That's strange considering the Red Dragon runs pretty much in between Vega 56 and Vega 64 reference performance on its "turbo" profile which is +25%.

Depends on price.
Generally 570 and 580 are better value, whereas the 1660 is the same or slightly more for what is a better card.
RX590 only made sense when it came with the 3 games and you already planned on buying them.

For 'low tier' the RX570 tends to completely BTFO everything in value while still being able to do 60fps at high/ultra in most games.
It might not matter when it's Vega 56 vs 2060 where it's a negligable difference, but the RX590 uses as much or more as Vega 56 does while being a much weaker card. And the 1660/ti is super efficient.
Consumption of the 580/590 is not overrated. It uses as much as Vega 56 while Vega 56 is nearly twice as powerful.
It's only overrated on the 570 and Vega. And the 580 does tend to be cheap enough that the power consumption doesn't really matter.

Master is a little overpriced for what you get, but it's okay.
What are your actual needs. Like why is the B450 Tomahawk not enough for what you're doing? MSI even supports voltage offset now.

It's incredibly close, with the pack of Arctic fans leaving you with 3 or 4 left over 120mm fans to use as case fans which you likely need. That's the main reason you go for the combo is you need the case fans and are buying the 5 pack or 6 pack of Arctic fans already.

A new console generation is coming, so you might have to drop to like maxed textures but medium-high for other settings on next gen games.
If you're not okay with that, I'd get the RX570 now and upgrade when it no longer runs what you want how you want.

Attached: 1261481786678.jpg (266x274, 11K)

There're currently cheap offers here in my country so that's why I'm considering it. 8gb seems kinda good too, no?

Forgot pic related to illustrate how bad it gets with a full drive for the 660p.

Attached: 1538465378718.png (650x574, 36K)

>pcpartpicker.com/

this site is shit, not much listed components not much "out of the box" building

this here will be my new one:

CPU:I7 8086K
RAM: Thermaltake WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling Memory 32GB
GPU: 2X Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme Waterforce WB 11G, 11264 MB GDDR6 as SLI Build
Case: Corsair 1000D
PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P11 modular PSU - 1200 Watt
M2 SSD: 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB M2 cooling: Aqua Computer kryoM.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD-Adaptercard
radiators: 4x 480mm EK Waterblocks EK-CoolStream PE 480
Resrevoir: 4x Phanteks Glacier R220 Reservoir, RGB LED
Fans: Corsair LL120 RGB Dual Light Loop PWM Fan - 120mm

>liquid cooled rgb memory

Attached: 1545007526899.gif (250x250, 1.67M)

>A new console generation is coming, so you might have to drop to like maxed textures but medium-high for other settings on next gen games.
>If you're not okay with that, I'd get the RX570 now and upgrade when it no longer runs what you want how you want.
That already sounds plenty powerful to me. If I'm not looking to play the next gen titles, the combination I mentioned should be fine for a year or 4 then, right? Or should I watch out for some other things? Again, it will be my first time doing this.

Thanks in advance.

How much more powerful is the RTX 2000 series compared to a 1660 ti

How good will an m.2 SATA 250gb MX500 perform as a windows boot drive?
I'll only use it for the OS + Web browsers and VMs.

Attached: Mx500_250gb_m2.jpg (1500x412, 101K)

my pulse(all of them?) have only 2 bioses - standard(stock/balanced) and power saver, 2nd is 165w, +30power its my custom profile

Attached: 165w.gif (472x604, 11K)

I have one and it's really good, no need to run it as a boot drive though, honestly. Just partition everything how you want it.

1660ti false a little short of the 2060 and gets btfo by everything else.

really should get some extra space for your gaems and other stuff but 250gb is enuff so...

not by a great deal. w10 already boots under 10s on HDDs.

>Intel is garbage at everything.
People unironically bought those because they Trust In™ the Intel brand.

That said, people usually don't spend most of their time moving large files, which is also why NVMeme are a waste of money except sometimes for servers and/or workstations.

What is this even for?
What the fuck is up with that case?
You need a monitor.

How cheap?
What price is the 570, 580, 590, 1660, 1660ti, and vega56 in your country? What is your monitor?

I mean why would it not last 4 years if you just play old stuff?
Check youtube and search "rx570 [game i like to play]" and see how it runs, basically. I think people assume it's less powerful than it is simply because it's ridiculously cheap.

Bad because boot drive is a meme. Get something big enough to put shit you actually use on it.
You can use StoreMI too, but meh I'd still have 3 drives total for that.

You can manually add component links to it, you retard.
Fuck off with the blog; your build is shit.

~20% iirc. Will depend on the games, though. More or less depending on the game.

Huh. That's different from my Red Dragon. Mine is 185 (quiet), 212W (balanced, which is also basically the 210W TDP listed for Vega), and 231W (turbo).

>>lol nvidya does freesync now wyd
>there is so many asterisks attatched to that statement that i dont even want to touch it with a ten foot pole.
It works a fuckload better than I ever imagined. the only issue comes when trying to use multiple monitors that are different types. other than that, no tearing, no...shocked by how well it works.
BTW, not a shill for Nvidia or AMD. I just found Nvidia easier to build and easier to use. when I get the shekels, ginghams to build an AMD just to have it and see how it works in direct comparison..

*crack knuckles*
*opens up a mosnter drink*
wheres the memory speed and timing
did you seriously added one of the worse SSD adapters there is
you sure 1000D can take four 480mm rads? the site claims 2 480, one 360 and another 240
why do you have 4 reservoir? where are the pumps?

Alright, thanks for the affirmation. I'll be going for the 2600X + RX 580 combo then.

I have a cheap pc I build that I want to upgrade so I can run Forza 4 faster. Right now I'm hovering around 45-50 fps on a 1080p 60hz monitor.

>EVGA GTX 760 2gb
>i3-8100 3.60 ghz
>gigabyte H310M A mobo
>PS 650 GSM 650W power
>8gb ram
>windows 10

What would you upgrade first?

that GPU is the biggest bottleneck but really you should upgrade everything.

There is the only over displayport issue.
What if the displayport dies on the monitor, or the card? Then you're stuck without adaptive sync. Some monitors don't have displayport, limiting choices. Freesync over HDMI is really convenient to have.
>I just found Nvidia easier to build and easier to use
How can you know this not having done a comparable AMD build?

Why'd you even buy the 8100 to begin with? Wtf. This would be a lot easier if you had spent like $30 more for a 2600 back then.
You can upgrade the awful GPU, but you still might get stutters because of only 4 threads. I'm not sure how that game runs. Get an RX570, in that case. It's about twice as good as what you currently have.

Updated storage to have an OS/game/programs drive and an HDD for bulk storage. pcpartpicker.com/list/qyPfQZ
As far as monitor is concerned I was looking at something like pcpartpicker.com/product/Dc97YJ/viotek-gft27db-270-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-gft27db but am hesitating to commit since I feel like I lack experience with monitor tech. I referenced the mobo chart when picking mine and thought it would be solid. Thanks for the feedback.

Not sure what problem there is with the case, I don't care if it looks fancy and it's affordable. I'd appreciate recommendations, thanks.

it drops to sub 60 in some scenes if u watch the vid, plus the nigger isn't even running everything on ultra and abysmal viewing distance and LOD settings

I'm running those at double Ultra plus ENB, reshade and other user.cfg tweaks so yea the best u can hope for is 30fps

I don't think even a 2080ti is enough to lock 60 at ultra+ settings sadly

Guys help decide which monitor I should get me onegai please. I'm web/python developer.

amazon.com/LG-29UM69G-2560X1080-Display-Monitor-x/dp/B06Y634VP9

amazon.com/Dell-P2418D-23-8-16-Monitor/dp/B074MMR1V3

Attached: 1544538850271-0.jpg (2448x3264, 1.63M)

The fan on my Hyper 212 evo finally died. What's the best 120mm fan to replace it with? Preferably $25 or less, ideally if it has an LED it would be either white or RGB so it can match my white case fan LEDs. No LED is fine.

I bought it because it was on sale for about 60ish bucks, I bought the card for $40. Thank you for the recommendation though.