Humble Full-Stack Web Development Bundle

Is this bundle worth it for a beginning programmer who's only experience is fucking around with HTML, CSS & JavaScript (jQuery) for 2 months?

humblebundle.com/software/full-stack-webdev-bundle

Attached: humble.png (869x641, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/the-complete-web-developer-course-2/
udemy.com/course/the-complete-web-development-bootcamp/
freecodecamp.org/
tutsgalaxy.com/
freecourselab.com/
dev.to/santypk4/bulletproof-node-js-project-architecture-4epf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>webdev
>programmer

Well okay this isn't programming but you got to start somewhere right? Already bought a book for C# and am interested in learning about Object-oriented programming.

I'm a jr fullstack dev and when I was self-teaching myself I did not see any of these courses or books pop up so I question the quality of them but at the same time for $25 for all that's included, if you end up learning enough html, css, js and some type of backend and database language to put together a fullstack website, even if it's shitty, that's $25 well worth spent.

However Udemy has sells on their courses for $10.99 2-3 times a month atleast and you could easily buy one of these high-rated fullstack courses for half the price of this humble bundle

udemy.com/course/the-complete-web-development-bootcamp/

And these courses are built to be linear and guide you into building a site step by step not just giving you a bunch of random resources. So that alone is very valuable to have path to follow.

Are you a shill, both udemy and humble bundle are pretty suspect. You are better off just taking a free mooc from a respected university .

You only need one book

Attached: 1555775845907.jpg (800x800, 150K)

JavaScript is a programming language you fucking dunce.

>back-end

Universities are shit for learning actual practical software development. A lot of udemy authors have up to date practical experience and occasionally update their courses based on feedback. Beyond a general foundation everything about modern web dev is just rote memorization anyway. Know how to configure, know how to get this specific result, and be able to do basic programming. You're not solving novel or even uniquely situated mathematical problems or even playing with OS level lifecycles.

Are you a fucking dumbass?

Attached: download (1).jpg (227x222, 10K)

Thanks for the tip, I haven't heard of udemy before, it looks promising. I've already tried CodeAcademy and it was fun in the beginning but slightly underwhelming once you start progressing.

So you are just looking for something to copy paste from, got it.

If you haven't heard about Udemy then you are very very young into learning web dev (which is fine). It's a huge platform that people use to sell their courses. It's great but make sure you read the reviews of the courses before buying. The courses go on sell several times a month for $10.99 so be on the look out and do not buy the course for their full price, ever (though the courses I linked you are worth their full value for sure).

Other reputable resources:

freecodecamp.org/ - this is a free "coding bootcamp" style site that teaches you web dev. Most people actually get jobs before they complete the whole bootcamp. It doesn't do a lot of hand holding though so I don't recommend it for an absolute beginners first site to learn from.

Lynda.com - site full of courses, some outdated, some modern, still a very valuable resource. Your local library may have a free membership to this site if you live in a big city.

Pluralsight.com - Similar to Lynda but it's Microsoft's version I think.

TeamTreeHouse.com - you gotta pay to use this site but IMO it is the very best site to use as a complete beginner. It teaches the basics well and conveys them well to beginners and also holds your hand a lot unlike Freecodecamp. I always point beginners into the direction of a Udemy course or TeamTreehouse.

Dont spoonfeed people please

I dont need more competition

I am in helpdesk for 5 years

Hate you all fuckers

I have used Udemy

Did Windows Server 2019

What do I do next?

I dont wanna dev

I just wanna hit next and install shite

>Full-stack web development

yeah, that's just snake oil. You won't ever get proficient enough in every stack to be able to do a good job. What this shit does is get you enough skills for copy pasting from Stackoverflow. You need quite a few years in just one "stack" to become good at it, let alone *all* of them at the same time.

I am poor, would someone mind sharing a mega link if you buy them?

Thank you sincerely for this comprehensive list of places where one can learn to program. Incredibly useful!
I'm definitely getting those 2 courses you mentioned and possibly more, they are on sale for €10,99 a pop for 5 more hours and at first sight they provide amazing value, way better than that humble bundle pack. Even something as TeamTreeHouse that you recommend is only $25/month, that is honestly nothing if you truly learn something there that will make you more procifient and experienced in the world of programming.

Really exciting to see al these new ventures before me. I'm covered for the next few months in terms of learning hah! I found it really hard in the beginning to figure out where to start, the road to gaining a solid understanding of programming on your own can be quite hazy. Especially because you want to orientate all the different languages first to find what suits you best and what you really want to specialize in. (eg. Full-stack, Back-end, PHP dev, JS dev etc.) This is undoable if you don't have a firm understanding of the basics first.

Thanks again.

Is this a human generated post?

Attached: 39EDE9EC-EAD4-4A44-A5F5-33BCFFBAA92D.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Yes, why? :(

>zenva
Trash

Do your own research or you'll never make it, the entire job is reading docs, researching what is right and figuring out what to do.

If you can't manage google searches to find what suits your learning style - you are a brainlet and have lost already.
Don't be a brainlet, brainlet.

Use rutracker then noob

just pirate it
also pirate udemy courses, why even bother buying them when it's a scam site (constant '''sales''')
tutsgalaxy.com/
freecourselab.com/

Because you sound either like an overenthusiastic 50yo old fuck or a spambot generating positive reviews in Amazon.

>mad because good webdevs make more than he’ll ever make in his life.

>Full stack
>It's all front-end

Nah bro I'm just happy and excited that someone takes time out of their day to help me instead of the usual comments like

It's not, one at the low tier is, and most at 25+ are also.

Shit i didn't noticed the 25+ tier, i take everything back
Now that i looked into it, a course is about git and gihub. Why there is a need for a course on git? All you need is 4 commands and how a .gitignore works. Not trying to shit on it, i'm genuinly curious why buy a course about something you can figure out in an afternoon

>falls for bait
dev.to/santypk4/bulletproof-node-js-project-architecture-4epf
Regardless, I wouldn't want to be in webdev just because of the people it attracts.

Second recommendation for this:
It's annoying it just shoves 2019 in the title though despite being pretty outdated, it uses old php functions etc that you'll need to read around for

Same reason idiots buy overpriced garbage from ebay dropshippers.
Github has their own free Git courses which are much better than any crappy videos you will find, much less pay for.

Can people not read docs?

He wants a job, not academic wankery.

>I am in helpdesk for 5 years
Solely your fault.

OP don't be a nigger and use freecodecamp like everyone else.

based pirate
fuck this udemy shilling thread

Attached: 1548882054655.png (513x497, 427K)

that fucking thumbnail lol

the thumbnail had me confused for a second, it looks like the dudes ass