Can someone explain me the difference between Europeans and Hispanics...

Can someone explain me the difference between Europeans and Hispanics? Is Jow Forums really retarded or it's just a LARP?

Attached: average face.png (650x976, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vgYK5PzGGU
youtu.be/kuMobinELqs
youtu.be/4tmrcKUJ7n4
youtu.be/5S0RhkOrX9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexicans have broad heads due to their Amerindian Asian ancestry.

Spanish people have long heads.

Literally the complete opposites of each other.

Attached: World_cephalic_index_map_.jpg (3081x1723, 695K)

One drop rule. 2% Amerindian is enough for you to fuck off

also, sage

What's the difference between Spanish people and Maghrebis then?

Attached: screen1.png (542x366, 177K)

>One drop rule.
>2%
Are you confused?

Spaniards are White

Mexicans are heavily mixed with Amerindian

It's that Simple

Attached: Photo Collage-20181208_064342.jpg (1517x1517, 1.1M)

Hispanics generally have a 60-70% white admixture and 30-40% Native American admixture.

A picture is better than a long text:
Here's the king of Spain.

Attached: 1526718894871.jpg (678x897, 111K)

You can see the difference here in DNA:

Mexican who is 97% Native American:
youtu.be/0vgYK5PzGGU

Mexicans who are both Native American and White:
youtu.be/kuMobinELqs

youtu.be/4tmrcKUJ7n4

Now here is a Spain DNA test:
youtu.be/5S0RhkOrX9c

mexicans are subhuman

Spaniards are not white.

Spain is a southern european area, which was invaded by nonwhites. As a result Spain has a mix of whites and nonwhites, similar to places like Greece or Italy.

Hispanics are Spanish + Native American in common parlance. They are similar to something like the Metis, which are French + Native American.

>most vicious race in europe: spaniards
>most vicious race in americas: aztecs

Hurr durr lets combine them and see if the society turns out nicer

Spainards is sexy, Amerindians is sexy too, and damn can they dance, not like us pale skins at all. Too interesting and sexy to be pale skins.

Attached: CC4E2122-12A8-454D-A77E-E9454B6FDBE1.jpg (412x604, 60K)

How do you not know this OP

Have you never heard of the Age of Exploration or the Spanish explorers?

Is this true? I'd expect it to be about the reverse for most of the population; I'd only guess the upper class to have such a high percentage of European ancestry.

but they are european

>Can someone explain the difference between Elves and Goblins?

Attached: erryday is taco tuesday.jpg (1117x720, 120K)

Their blood was mixed with Moors -AFRICANS

Spaniards are European, Mexicans are European + Native South and Central American.

He has barely any spanish blood, his mother was greek and his father was a mutt with blood of all european countries.

Except the Iberian Peninsula was occupied by Moors for a hot minute wasn't it? Are Spaniards White? lol

yes my american friend, tell me how pure your genes are

Pure European, no sandnigger

hey OP do me a favor take off your memeflag I just want to make sure it's not an Israel flag because 99% of the time it is. Ok ? don't be scared. Then I will help you with your thread.

>Designating others as goblins......

Hello goblin.

If white means being some anglo mutant, than no thanks.

Attached: 5788-russell-brand.jpg (290x387, 34K)

He's from the Bourbon Dinasty, originally from France. Also, the mother of this guy (Sofía de Grecia) is a direct descendent from Greek novelty. Using a monarch to represent the people is the worst example, since they grow in a very international environment (and monarchies are gay AF)
Mexicans did mix with Spaniards and local Amerindians. Spaniards in Spain are way more European
I bet we're whiter than UK now

Attached: 5o5rac.jpg (375x500, 33K)

Nope that’s just a 23andMe study which obviously only tests middle class mexican Americans as they’re the only ones who can afford to shell out 100 dollars for a test. Most Mexicans are roughly 50%. Most are between 40-60%.

It is that simple.

Attached: TIG.13.W.jpg (3543x2953, 2.33M)

Holy shit, are we really that ugly?

>Helena Casas Costa
>Patricia García Trapero
>Paula Mena Gonzalez
>Marta Miquel Rocias
>Alba Sanchez Bernat
>Andrea De la Serna Lostao

I left some but I find these girls quite cute.

Yes, there are around 10 good looking people, but out of a 100 is no a good proportion, and there are many girls that just looking at them hurt.

Mexican puss is pretty fuckin good desu. I’m not saying have kids with them. But if you’re a white American and not laying the dick to one occasionally, then you’re not enjoying the only good thing that comes from bean immigration.
>inb4 “degenerate shill promoting race mixing”
I’m not promoting race mixing. Condoms are a thing.

both spanish and mexican are latin
the curse bloodline
all latins are slugs and poor
example:greek,italian,portuguese
lol

I have yet to understand this sentiment. Mexicans where I live are squat, stupid, overweight, and ghetto. I find their presence nauseating, not arousing.

Mexicans have about 65% european admixture(north) which is enough to have some amerindian features like their tanned skin and different head shape.

Attached: mexico.png (1785x2583, 335K)

Spain is difficult because it's been both Visigoth'd and Moored so it really is a strange mix

>difference

>Can someone explain me the difference between Europeans and Hispanics?
100 IQ vs. 90-something IQ. Good countries vs. shithole countries, that's the difference

Watch out though.
The puci gets pregnart real easy.

>check class
>seem to have lots of women
>kinda surprised
>Traduccio i interpretacio
>mfw women getting useless meme degree

Somebody should explain to you that picture which is based on sports teams, based on max 100 people.

Not to be racist but Mexicans are objectively shittier looking, it's the scummy native genes fucking up the cute Spaniard face, mestizos are dirty folks

Hispanics are a multiracial cultural group. Europeans are white and racially homogeneous.

Apart from they are.

>Not to be racist
Get the fuck out of my Jow Forums. This is a progressive board, take your racism elsewhere

Attached: 1539010774740.jpg (600x341, 20K)

well done paki friend

The majority of people are not attractive, TV is not indicative of reality.

This "common knowledge" is shite. Spaniards look like tanned Europeans with dark hair and tanned skin.

You also don't get to claim all the Mediterranean achievements for the "white race" (american invention) if they're not white.

Condom sex isn't even worth it, I don't understand how you people do it. It's like watching a movie with earplugs in & someone else's glasses on

Maybe this will help you.

new worlders are usually mixed with amerindians.... or nogs

Attached: pca-005-dna_00_westen_1xis661vSomal0m76xx2BB.jpg (4000x4000, 932K)

Meds really get the shaft in these discussions, to non Whites they're White oppressors and to Nords they're Arabs due to having 10% or lower admixture.

says the proxy achmed on a delusion mode..... and btw "meds (the european ones)" have no genetic relation with arabs, just look up again:

>Achmed
I wasn't even accusing you of anything i was giving an example of how meds are treated by Nordicists and by Non Whites. I never claimed you were part Arab, i mentioned it because it's what every Nordicist on this site says.

Attached: 23&Meresults.png (401x334, 13K)

my heritage spanish/italian northan spain/southern italy and have 0 musilim add mixture
friend is full callabria and also has 0 musilm add mixture

>by Nordicists

did you eman shills? ((( ))) and d&c? oh sure.

Attached: portugal_1_2-me_23_andme_1res2dna_b1m.png (732x643, 25K)

are you fucking blind

mine is similar to this with no anglo addmixture (thank god) 4 percent is french/german and scandi

Again i'm not claiming that you or any other do have that admixture, i was giving an example of what's said by a certain segment of this site.
Bingo.

Spaniards think they're white but they're actually fucking spics. Shocker.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180825-172620.png (1024x749, 59K)

any other med*

no difference. they're all tainted with nigger blood

>show flag
>happy hanukkah

Apparently a Mexican can become a Spaniard if he shaves.

>hispanics have a 90-something IQ
lmao they have an average IQ of 89. They're closer to niggers than whites. That's why they get along so well. They don't feel like they're hanging around retards when they hang with niggers, niggers feel accepted and get their dose of being around superior people, and hispanics actually fuck niggers.
It's beautiful. Let them mix each other to death. Hispanics have always been pretty much a race to become niggers as quickly as possible.

Whiter than you Muhammad.

Shhh you're going to trigger the spaniards, user.
They think they're white and maybe that's for the best.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180825-171941.png (887x729, 160K)

Classic anglo nigger

Attached: 10.-Fernando_%C3%81lvarez_de_Toledo%2C_III_Duque_de_Alba%2C_por_Antonio_Moro-1.jpg (976x1214, 732K)

Both are shit skins so no difference.

Same for the women

and here comes the average pseudo-science anglocuck with his retardation

say's the american mutt that never set a foot on europe

Attached: spanish0_1vpeople220_ovi.jpg (990x557, 131K)

WHY CAN'T SPANIARDS JUST BE THEMSELVES AND BE OK
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO IMAGINE THEY'RE WHITE LIKE SOME TRANNIE LOOKING DOWN AT HIS TINY COCK THINKING "THAT'S FEMININE ALRIGHT".
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

lmao unironically infinitely whiter than you, paco
stay mad

Why do Americans think they're pure Aryan when they're mixed with Blacks, Natives, and the Meds they claim aren't White?

sure:

Why do Euros think that "56% white" means per person rather than population as a whole?

those are jews

HAHAHAH literally a sub-human

Why do Americans think the same of Meds?

why are you so mad jew?

>whiter than you

not jew, confirmed mutt with inferiority complex

>Can someone explain me the difference between Europeans and Hispanics?
Hispanic is not a race, its a linguistic group.
European is not a race, its a collection of ethnicities indigenous to the European continent.

There, glad I could help.
Now kill yourself.

Attached: sageANDhide.jpg (310x394, 28K)

wow.diversity

Meds=European
Meds>Niggers+spics

Spaniards are Berber rape babies of Europeans.
Mexicans are Indigenous rape babies of Spaniards.

>Meds
When did this meme start?

on the contrary of "white"americans whose biggest fear is to be of mixed african or native origins we dont need to be 100% of the time acknowledging who we are. It is allways you insecure retards who open this threads about other countries races.

Attached: 1445896582840-1.jpg (1371x1476, 929K)

tell us more mutt