/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • Mi 9 SE captures local citizens on video • "Please understand" • Payback time • Ali Ramadan coupons • AP 60 II PMP sounds better than Ruizu X02 • "It's very harmful to our account" • user put IEMemes in the wrong head holes • user gets a skirt in the mail • "A good friend of yours" • user continues his chinking-the-chinks saga • More "Dear friend"ing • Even more "Dear friend"ing • Oh my Previous thread

Attached: YANWEN BTFO.jpg (900x597, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-AirDots-True-Wireless-Bluetooth-5-0-Headset-Mini-Earphones-Auto-Charging-Box-Earbuds/32982341017.html
discord.gg/QGhQUhu
aliexpress.com/item/15-7inch-PC-DIY-ATX-4Pin-4P-IDE-Molex-to-5-SATA-Serial-ATA-Power-Supply/32296277435.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UOn9HTUE53c
aliexpress.com/item/arcadejoystick/32788789116.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ganzo-Firebird-G704-440C-Blade-G10-Handle-Folding-Knife-Survival-Hunting-Tactical-Knife-EDC-Pocket-Knife/2225017_32951370996.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hIUJWIT9GrU
chinkshit.xyz/random/
aliexpress.com/item/33001396428.html
aliexpress.com/item/32813634107.html
aliexpress.com/item/32962276561.html
aliexpress.com/item/32830523358.html
aliexpress.com/item/32897632139.html
aliexpress.com/item/32950797129.html
youtu.be/8JOb5LEnRoc
aliexpress.com/item/CHUWI-HeroBook-14-1-inch-Laptop-Windows-10-Intel-E8000-Quad-Core-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM/32990455957.html
aliexpress.com/item/ZEUSLAP-15-6inch-Intel-Quad-Core-CPU-4GB-Ram-64GB-EMMC-Windows-10-System-1920-1080P/32853401014.html
aliexpress.com/item/Onda-Xiaoma-41-Laptop-14-1-inch-Windows-10-English-Version-Intel-Apollo-Lake-Celeron-N3450/32960202104.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks based OP.
But when will we get some racism-free threads?

My proposal would be Chinese Stuff General.

Dear friend, please read image, many wishes.

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre etc.

it's the >racism is bad episode again

Attached: 1537725764861s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

It unironically is

Anyway to check how long the product has been listed?

What chink sleeping mask should I buy?
Sleeping is technology and very important for the health of your skin.
>Good sleepers had significantly lower intrinsic skin ageing scores by SCINEXA(TM) . At baseline, poor sleepers had significantly higher levels of TEWL. At 72 h after tape stripping, good sleepers had 30% greater barrier recovery compared with poor sleepers. At 24 h after exposure to ultraviolet light, good sleepers had significantly better recovery from erythema. Good sleepers also reported a significantly better perception of their appearance and physical attractiveness compared with poor sleepers.

What the fuck happened to "Less than $30"
The lowest I've seen Airdots for is $50

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-05 163535.png (663x785, 219K)

I like how literal chinks post here or have these threads to advertise their shit and that faggot pretends to be off ended by it (we all know he just has a God complex, thinks he can destroy a general by himself)
Reminds me of all the people mad at game characters wearing a sombrero or anything related to mariachis and pretending that we get offended here in tacolands

>allowing yourself to be groomed by Jow Forums

we got a retard here

Attached: 1528924839502.jpg (1080x714, 449K)

>proud bluepiller
cringe

>stormfags begone! Jow Forums was never racist before pol!

Attached: 1526794901181.png (211x239, 9K)

Great question. Also looking for a good sleep mask. I've got a cheap one that's terrible.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-AirDots-True-Wireless-Bluetooth-5-0-Headset-Mini-Earphones-Auto-Charging-Box-Earbuds/32982341017.html

This?

>Jow Forums needs to go!

Attached: muh_pol_2.png (3000x2433, 324K)

Huh. I couldn't get that to show up for some reason.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I seem to recall that this is Jow Forums and not Jow Forums

Why do you primadonnas always have to let people know you're here?

can a kind soul please send me the discord server invite thanks

Attached: 1490801615412.png (179x214, 98K)

Jow Forums was racist in the way that you banter with your mates down the pub. If you think that stormfaggotry was always the norm here, then you are outing yourself as a newfag

>user put IEMemes in the wrong head holes
SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM

Attached: I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.png (746x487, 432K)

Any 5.0 bt earbuds with a good autonomy. I'd like to have at least 5 hours.

discord.gg/KHXwRqa

>discord.gg/KHXwRqa
Very funny:)now the real invite please

Attached: 1546696995797.png (333x329, 202K)

discord.gg/QGhQUhu

I joined and got banned within 10 seconds lol

Are they any good? TRN-V80 version when?

So between those xiaomeme dots or getting a kz zsn with a Bluetooth adapter what is better? And why?

I've literally torn between the Xiaomi and the qcy. I've heard the xiaomeme have a rather shit autonomy but the Qcy can have a bit of latency which is kind of a deal breaker for me.

says it's expired.........

Attached: 1538979475439.jpg (1280x960, 241K)

weird

Attached: Discord_R8RDiKjgtc.png (733x255, 37K)

Gave some guy a 1 star like a month ago because the phone case I bought back in January never arrived, but it was in my mailbox today, I feel guilty :'(

Attached: hon_irritated.png (501x607, 475K)

I just cancelled my 60EUR order and will try the day after tomorrow with the ramadan coupon trick

wish me luck

yanwen mail?

lol yeah, and for some reason phone cases take extra long to arrive

cuz Im waiting for some shit via yanwen mail too since late January so there's is hope thats goin to arrive, haha

Wanting to buy a powerbank from xiaomi but I can't trust these ebay and amazon sellers.

Are HDDs with high capacity cheaper in Ali, ebay etc? or should I just look elsewhere?

will chink airpods explode in my ears, deafening me for life?

I bought a ugreen one I don't know how to test if its really 20k

buy 10TB easystores from bestbuy when they go on sale and shuck them
You will have to either tape one of the power pins or use a sata to molex adapter if it doesn't work with your PSU

I use these
aliexpress.com/item/15-7inch-PC-DIY-ATX-4Pin-4P-IDE-Molex-to-5-SATA-Serial-ATA-Power-Supply/32296277435.html

Yes

Thinking about buying some Spinfits. What's the difference between the CP100 and the CP800?

figured, I'll stick to my Monks. Thanks user.

Thanks user

Any good portable dac/amp? New phone doesn't have 3.5.

hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=UOn9HTUE53c

usb type c to 3.5 cable?

yeah with yanwen you never know, so fingers crossed

Yeah

need internal DAC in phone and considering hes asking for one i doubt it has

based

How honest should I be when making a dispute? Like if I think the shipper never sent out my package should I say so or just say "maybe it was lost in the post" or something

>sir do the needful

Is this arcade joysticks good?
I want to make a custom arcade machine and I am wondering if this will do
aliexpress.com/item/arcadejoystick/32788789116.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/Ganzo-Firebird-G704-440C-Blade-G10-Handle-Folding-Knife-Survival-Hunting-Tactical-Knife-EDC-Pocket-Knife/2225017_32951370996.html

What is up with this ganzo knife? Does it have a locking mechanism? I see in feedback pictures there is one and one of them even hides it is it some counterfeit type deal?

Go with the Bluetooth adapter. True wireless earbuds aren't there yet and you'll get better sound quality and a quick cheap fix with the cable. Plus, you can upgrade your iems.

I've been using a QT2 with the original KZ adapter for gym and it's fine for the time being. If I need better sound quality I just switch cables.

I bet that the next gen chink wireless iems will be much better and actually worth buying.

Nozzle size. Check yours and the one corresponding to the spinfit version. Btw, they are the best tips I've ever owned.

Has anyone had a good experience with a cheap chinky phono preamp?

"Chink," is the sound of small domination coins hitting each other when paying for something cheap.

Attached: chink chink chink.jpg (1054x1300, 90K)

All you know is that you aren't received that package. Everything else isn't important.
Aliexpress guarantees to refund if package didn't delivered in time

>pajeet identifying wooden screws
pffft hahahaha, this would be a april fools video

What are some interesting/useful/creative tools that are available only in China but not in the US?

I'm not talking about Chinese phones, you can already buy phones in US. How about something unique that's not generally sold in the US.

electrode water heater
youtube.com/watch?v=hIUJWIT9GrU

Great for making tea for a work gang of 15 or getting rid of unwanted children

These trannies are right though. I miss when every other thread wasnt filled with rants about niggers, le honarary aryans, or soulless bugmen

I've made a custom stick before, you really don't want the Chinese parts. You can get the premium parts that the arcade cabs use, and that the fight stick manufacturers use for around a dollar a button.Go to focus attack, grab eight sanwa buttons, and a JLF joystick and it'll run you about 40 bucks. Just solder that shit to an Xbox (or whatever) controller you have lying around with some 20 to 25 gauge wire.

Is that a delivery drone

Sounds like a lot of work and my time is too valuable for it. Can I just buy that off someone with a ~50% markup for labor?

Hori's street fighter pro fightsticks are really nice but its more like a 100% markup

I I'm not really familiar with the custom market, but I'm sure if you went to shoryuken you could find someone willing to do that for you. Really I would say just spend a little extra and get a entry level hori stick.

no it's a chemtrail drone

any recommended small vacuum cleaners?

dyson or bust

>overpriced UKbrand
lmao no

Best bluetooth speaker for wage slaving? Cheap-ish Loud AF and large battery life are ++.

>chinkshit.xyz/random/
Damn

Attached: c1.jpg (1374x651, 111K)

Enough of the childish knee-jerk reactions thank you.

It has a lock, see google images on the model name
Ali doesn't like locking knives and some other things so if a knife has one of those the seller has to photoshop the image.

Thanks! I wanted to get them because my ears are already making my foam tips come apart, which sucks because I really like them.

If that's anything like the ifixit one it's based on, that's a good setup

What's the sale in Ali about? What gets discounts?

Most stores that sell pretty expensive stuff/the more reputable stores.

No reason, it seems. Maybe a sort of clearance.

The leather case for my Mi A2 arrived.
It one only looks like leather when seen up close, I should have ordered a brown one, those look like leather from a distance.

Attached: MI A2 Leather Case.png (1468x1924, 3.98M)

I want to upgrade the audio capabilities of my phone, how do I quantify which of these is better?

aliexpress.com/item/33001396428.html
aliexpress.com/item/32813634107.html
aliexpress.com/item/32962276561.html
aliexpress.com/item/32830523358.html
aliexpress.com/item/32897632139.html
aliexpress.com/item/32950797129.html

looks like my two year old case i bought from a nigger on the street for 50 cents

Is TRN V80 any good?

Dunno buddy in last thread said they weren't trash so I bought two pairs for $67.09CAD because why the fuck not

How many people remember this song playing on the Jow Forums landing page?

youtu.be/8JOb5LEnRoc

Sale started, where are there no coupons reeeee

So this is a first time occurrence for me. I bought an electronics item on Ebay but the item did not match description. I initiated a request for refund despite the seller saying no refunds. He agreed and was supposed to send me a return label. The one he sent would not work or print. Contacted Ebay and a few days later they say they found the case in my favor and issued a full refund but said nothing about returning the item. Do I just keep it?

It was not broken, it did not match description, return it so the seller can use it.

Can I get a suggestion for a decent cheap laptop?

Gaming or non-gaming?

2nd hand thinkpad

Non-gaming.

Would be used primarily for internet, word docs and spreadsheets, watching video on it and maybe some old-school games.

Chuwi
Zeuslap
Teclast
Jumper
Cube

If you got the doosh then just go for the Xiaomi or Huawei.

>internet, word docs and spreadsheets, watching video on it and maybe some old-school games.

aliexpress.com/item/CHUWI-HeroBook-14-1-inch-Laptop-Windows-10-Intel-E8000-Quad-Core-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM/32990455957.html

aliexpress.com/item/ZEUSLAP-15-6inch-Intel-Quad-Core-CPU-4GB-Ram-64GB-EMMC-Windows-10-System-1920-1080P/32853401014.html

aliexpress.com/item/Onda-Xiaoma-41-Laptop-14-1-inch-Windows-10-English-Version-Intel-Apollo-Lake-Celeron-N3450/32960202104.html

Solar panels on aliexpress yes/no ? what about a complete solar pv system? 5k? 7k watts? what about batteries?

Yes