Blender

>get blender
>watch blender tutorials
>cant do anything done in the tutorials because blender's ui gives me a fucking headache

i want to game end myself someone help

Attached: tumblr_pprrr3Vxar1solpxqo1_540.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEIkIrYQYYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean you can't do anything. Just follow the tut. After a while you will learn different workflows and how those windows can be used to form a cohesive chain of actions to perform what you need.

the ui is the problem. its cluttered and confusing

FOLLOW the tutorial. Get video tutorials if you need additional guidance, plenty of those.
It's not easy at first because you don't understand the workflows blender can accomplish as they are separated into several windows.

sorry m8, if you are not baiting you are literally retarded

Piss off mate. Complex programs require complex UIs. Try learning Revit. You are just a brainlet

I tried blender too, also gave up bc fucked ui

>mfw never be able to create satisfying water/glass breaking/jelly animations

Attached: 5D478D5D9E3A493A99EBCCE634388926.jpg (622x506, 230K)

The ui is garbage just like 3d max. You need to use keyboard shortcuts

now, now now, fellas. give the poor lad a break. the ui in blender _is_ fucked, much liked most open sourced software. don't give the poor kiddah a hard time.

Download blender 2.8 beta. If you still fail, it's your fault.

just use Modo.

its ergonomic as fuck

just with tons of options, as any complex program requires

Blender is fine but a bit overwhelming, which is why they're reworking the UI a bit. Get 2.8.

Just how challenged do you have to be to find it hard to do the most basic things in Blender even with the help of piss easy tutorials.
Does someone feed you and wipe your ass too?

Attached: 1543490229599.jpg (219x371, 39K)

>all these niggers complaining about the UI
Fuck you all, you don't remember the hell that pre 2.5 was

Attached: 1439007719451.jpg (616x699, 23K)

this.
anything after 2.5 is easy if you don't have to dive into more complex stuff.
in 2.49 times you didn't even have the amount of tutorials at your fingertips as you have now. you get knowledge spoonfed at every damn corner, there's no excuse for being ignorant now.

Wrong, the ui is the best of all 3D software. Once you learn the shortcuts, you don't need any of those stupid wibdows and menus on the top or sides, all you need is the main window where you model and, once you're done with that, you move to the uv/texturing/shading window. As someone who tried Max, Maya and C4D, blender is by far the best

I wish there was a free software that worked like sketchup.
Blender seems to be an amazing software, capable of anything. But sometimes you're just a brainlet who wants to quickly mock something up in 3D.

Google Sketchup is the only 3D modelling program ever made with an intuitive UI.

Have any of you seen Maya/max's UI?
Its just as bad, complicated programs have complicated options. If you don't know the shortcut, press space and search for your action.

just spend an hour learning blenders basic workflow, and you'll be able to quickly mock 3D models in blender. Use blender 2.8, this literally has big on-screen buttons for basic actions (like extrude, inset, loop cut) with icon instead of the old toolbar (toggle with T for toolbar)

>download blender for the first time
>it's a beta
>took seconds to download on linux
>launches in instantly impressed
>niggered up IDE's take nearly 10 seconds to launch
>electron fucking text arounds ~5 seconds
Blender is based

>want to edit 3d model so I can mod muh game
>download blender
>spend weeks following tutorials that never work the same way on my machine because the UI looks nothing like on the tutorial and every new version fucks up something
>still can't do the most basic model editing
>download 3dsmax (first time user)
>withing 30 minutes of following the tutorial, I have successfully modified my 3d model and exported it to the game
and there are people who will defend blender

I'm really impressed just how retarded some people can be to get cockblocked by a UI when its all redundant in menus and things. If you can read, you can find 2+ ways of doing just about anything not zero.

Just use Davinci Resolve to edit videos.

i personally HATE the new Quit pop up

ive used both - i prefer blender

0 - Blender Video Editing (Tutorial Introduction / Blender History)
youtu.be/UEIkIrYQYYY

> blender ui bad
Can we stop this meme? It hasn't been bad for years now.

> shortcuts hard
They are literally the same on every of blender modes, g moves, s scales, if {x} does something alt + {x} undoes it. I wish more ui had this coherent shortcut scheme.

> how do I X?
Spacebar

> B...but the windows are different and too cluttered
See the icon on a corner of a view? That's what view you are using. See the triangle on the opposite corner that let's you split and merge them. There, you can have your screen as cluttered or free as you want.
Also tab makes a view full screen. And there's a whole selection of pre-made views if you somehow are so retarded to fuck it up and not know how to fix it.

Now you know blender, your welcome.

Attached: 1545583464_25ELF1O.gif (310x467, 2.38M)

i bet you're the kind of people to refer to your own mental deficiencies as "mental blocks"

Do you have some kind of brain defect, idiot? Blender's GUI is fully modular.

Tripmorons like you are always beyond help.