SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL /SIG/

SIG.

Go to the gym and don't be afraid to cardio or lift more than one hour.
These chad workout mixes will help:

NEU: youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms

TWO: youtu.be/7g5mWS8xtp0

Stop believing in memes like "lose all ur gainz after 60 minutes of gym". Not even close to true. Look at all the greatest bodybuilders.

Stop listening to degeneracy.

BloodSoil - Crooked Is The Path of Eternity (Ouroboros)

youtu.be/8El4nwwp828

World Domination Mix 4

youtu.be/WPTKxexCWtk

Rise Of The New Empire

youtu.be/pv0robEgHU8

Hymn Of The Next Struggle

youtu.be/CgIcafMi-SQ

Legionarii - Aristocracy

youtu.be/wYl4vqMOUu8

Asferus - Europeans

youtu.be/8Q68B8_TWYE

Stop consuming too much carbs and fast food. Have a glass of good wine, no more cheap shit. Eat fruit. Eat fish. Eat your damn vegetables. Cut the carbs. Eat clean meat, no mystery fast food meat. Always cook chicken and pork very thoroughly. Don't eat feminized products. Don't breed with roasties. Find a wholesome waifu. Do cardio. Go running. Stockpile food and buy a truck/SUV to survive The Coming Ice Age. Don't do ignorant nigger things like stealing and acting like a monkey. Respect yourself and your race. Don't humiliate your women with the degenerate feminism.

Download a cryptocurrency app and invest. Even a little will go a long way. Invest in multiple different coins. Sit on them for 10-20 years. Brush off the haters and jealous cucks. This is your life now.

Comrades, remember THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION. Want to fuck some broad? Visualize you fucking her constantly. Her brain waves will respond and want to jump on your cock!! Trying to start a motherfucking race war? Visualize it constantly. Trying to wait for your bitcoin to reach ten million dollars? VISUALIZE IT YOU NIGGER.

Welcome to /SIG/ 2018.

Attached: smash cultural marxism 2.png (500x499, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Any good barbell only workout routine you guys would recommend? Got tired of doing bodyweight shit and the barbell+plates should be delivered on monday.

I have a plain wooden bench, a pullup bar and rings but no rack if that helps.

How good is the carnivore diet for /sig/? Reading through it makes sense.

bump before the jannies Shoah it

Stronglifts 5x5, focusing on small linear progression. Also throw in some accessories for your arms like barbell curls and close grip bench so you don't go t-rex mode

>youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms
>THE CHAD WORKOUT MIX
top yikes senpai

Attached: 1476622458221.jpg (586x515, 59K)

what books are you reading /SIG/?

Attached: 29afde178eec9050d03ce6cd5bcf23cd--asd-girls.jpg (708x1000, 74K)

Was 85 kilo last month. Down to 82. I was 95 kilo 2 months ago. Training to get the belly fat gone.

I meant one week ago 85 kg.

Becoming a barbarian, will follow with Anarcho-Fascism by Nilsson, then re-read The Prince by Maquiavello.

Good stuff, user. Please also train strength. You need to be prepared for anything.

The Prince is rather boring. What is the essentials of it?

Of course, I have always been strong, construction worker here. Just a lot of being lazy with food and workout for the last 2 year, aka fatgains.

Be unapologetic, be cruel when needed, but at the same time be loved rather than hated by your people, surround yourself by strong advisors, and always prefer the better for you and your people over anyone else.

Thank you!

I can also recommend Yockeys Imperium. Very colourfully depiction of world history as a biological thing that die.

Train jiujitsu

Attached: CE2B60D3-B2D3-40F8-A9DF-BB2AA2DFD4E7.jpg (196x257, 6K)

I will read it. Saw it in this pasta.

Attached: Pollack's Journey 2.jpg (2248x3442, 3.29M)

Part 1 in case someone is interested.

Attached: Pollack's Journey.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

A biological thing that dies and births ober and over.
Kinda shitty of mods for moving this. Lets spread the light

Attached: 1543778262367m.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

cringe and redditpilled
go back there

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1089, 327K)

Sorry they moved the thread from pol for some damn reason

Attached: Dtg7jNGVYAEXpZc.jpg (720x720, 38K)

Hello larpagan
Drink your daily semen intake yet?
Also Jow Forumsfags please stay here on this board

Lol make these threads on /trash/ christ

Have you knifed your dick? Oh a doctor did that when you were little.
Haha your fat.

Attached: 1543752751348.jpg (1024x1024, 211K)

Has your mum gotten MIGRATED yet?