Delusional tech sellers

What the fuck, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 2.02.36 PM.png (1890x1078, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.axxs.net/t61_t61p.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

click buy now and click proceed and accept

>1 sold

lol

>bios password
lol

>not even librebooted

you did this to yourselves

Reminds me of this

Attached: 1556915467324.jpg (1125x1388, 130K)

>librebooted
>X61

>Seller puts something at high price that people still pay for.
>Buyers complain price is too high
>Buyers obvious want the product
>Sellers doesnt haggle
>Buyers thinks sellers are jerks and buys it.
Who do you think is the intelligent one in this exchange?

Attached: 1542159828644.gif (600x338, 195K)

Only that every single other seller sells the same computer for $70-120. I don’t know who would buy it at that price

he sold one of them so there are people out there stupid enough to buy it

It is this simple: He has something people want badly and not in a rush to sell, he charges high prices. Shit may not sell right away but it will sell because people will pay the price for branding over product like little status whores they are.

I literally pick ThinkPads from garbage piles for free and have sold them for even more.

>The system has a BIOS password but is bootable from the optical drive and HDD also we don't have...

And your point? People still pay for it because "Muh Lenovo". The x61's password can be reset through a little hardware work, why would anyone want to use a hard drive from 2008?

Listen, stop, just stop. Seller is completely in the right on this. They are selling a brand name, not a laptop. I have laptops of similar specs, the Dell D531 (AMD dual core) and even D630 (INTEL dual core). I replace their hard drives with an SSD before they were cleaned up and resold, traded or given away as gifts.

Attached: 1556859083712.jpg (840x472, 37K)

Nice. Guess I’m gonna sell my librebooted x200 for 1K and my corebooted t420 for $750.

Damn, I have a corebooted x220 if anyone wants to take it off my hands for $800 :^)

Congratulations, you've just earned the most retarded post of the day. OP pic is clearly a nigger trying to sell stolen electronics for a profit. If they legitimately owned the thinkpad and were serious about selling it, they would have done whatever it takes to reset the bios password.
>People still pay for it because "Muh Lenovo"
Macfag cringe. Nobody buying a thinkpad would overpay just because "muh lenovo", much less one with a locked bios while there are better, cheaper options available.

It's called the Thinkpad Tax

Nigger wouldnt know how or why to remove the hard drive. Stop being a drama queen.

>1 sold
>or Best Offer
Not worth the sticker price with the bios lock. Worth about $50 or less but you making this thread shows how much of a retard you are. Just send an offer and comment that its locked...

I literally noticed that here too.

I sold x5 Sony GDM-FW900's like this that i got for $200 for the lot and sold for $1,300 each that included national freight shipping. Sellers market on rare used goods works like that. You get the guys like OP who whine about prices, but then you get guys that know theyre rare items and dont want to go on the hunt day after day and have the cash to make it theirs. Then there are people who call you a scoundrel for selling rare old tech at a premium, but theyre just envious of the product and mad at the price.
I had a buyer drive from New Jersey to the midwest just to pickup a $350 GDM-F520 it was a 6-8hr drive!
Make an offer OP or shut up and go hunt for a bargain. I dont know anything about the X61 but you wont win it by crying about it.

I would bet my life savings he stole that not because it has a password but because he is black

fyi if anyone finds a thinkpad with a bios/supervisor password, it is not super difficult to get past

ja.axxs.net/t61_t61p.htm

I did it on a t61. All you do is short out 2 pins on the bios chip while you boot into the bios and clear the password

used machines are plentiful and cheap

>I bought it for $900 12 years ago
>this is a fair price

literally every overpricing tard

>You save: $100 (20%)
I'M ALREADY GIVING YOU SUCH A GENEROUS DISCOUNT, GOIYM.
STOP SCRETCHING!

Lol. I got this for like $100 less.

Attached: specs.png (650x371, 64K)

They are not delusional tech sellers; they are waiting for delusional tech buyers

Funniest part is they keep going on and on about "muh lenovo" being not a thing. It would be sad but honestly their life is worse so you kinda feel bad.

Attached: 1285697223.jpg (500x367, 100K)

>phone language is spanish
>black
>passcode

Where the fuck can I get a fw900 now? Seems like they are all gone

give it back

filled to the brim with cp, that's where the price comes from

I never took a screenshot (and the listing's gone), but there was some dumbass trying to sell a nixie tube calculator on ebay for over $10000, eventually dropping to I think ~$2000, after literally years of nobody buying it.
They were trying to tout it as the second nixie tube calculator ever made, but in reality it was just one of the second model to have a dedicated square root function that was made in Bulgaria. Not even of all that were made worldwide, JUST of the ones from Bulgaria.
I suspect the listing is gone due to being misleading, even though nobody bought it anyway.

Holy shit, this is the same guy. At least the calculator model this time is actually the first to supposedly have a square root function.

Attached: Capture.png (1148x536, 359K)

I might just buy this

ive been looking periodically, but theyve gotten harder to find in the last year or two. i sort of regret not keeping one for myself sometimes but its fine. im content with a small basic crt for occasionally playing UT99 or quake. otherwise i dont do much gaming anymore.
the 4:3 aspect works fine for most stuff anyways. the 16:10 gdmfw900 is a good find if you can get one. theyre huge and heavy. i had 3 setup on my desk once. it was ridiculous. you have to crawl crt groups and craigslist like places.

>niggers

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Can you just buy your own stuff on ebay?