Imagine having to browse the internet with Edge or pre-Quantum Firefox or even worse Chrome...

Imagine having to browse the internet with Edge or pre-Quantum Firefox or even worse Chrome. All you had to do was wait a little you big baby.

THANKS BASED MOZILLA

Attached: thanksmozilla.png (646x364, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1267318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GNU/Icecat doesn't have this problem.

Attached: basedmozilla.png (675x586, 35K)

Is it even on Quantum?

>next week
>mozilla.org expires

I just noticed that Opera has uBlock support.
Is there any reason we shouldn't all be using that?

Ridden with useless social media buttons

Nice. Let me just bend over so they can get a running start next time they want to plow my anus with their fuckups. Fuck you OP you tranny gook.

Mozzila just decided my phone shouldn't have uBlock anymore

Are buttons really a problem?

Depends how much you like sending your data to China

They track you

You'll have to wait for a fix. A few more hours maybe

It is

Doesn't have 1:1 extension compatibility with other Chromium-based browsers. I got tired of my shit breaking all the time, despite liking the browser. Cookie Auto-Delete was busted for about eight months and that's one of my red lines.

uBlock or uBlock Origin?

MOZILLA ALWAYS WINS BABY

Chinese
not open source
I gave you two

>no tab mix plus
Unusable trash

opera literally owned by Chinese, used to give free vpn for data mining. anything else?

>fixes fuck up
>THANKS BASED MOZILLA

A shame it's installation is contrived af.
I tried to install waterfox, but after two hours trying to install it from the aur (only for it to fail), I gave up.
Palemooon looks nice, but I can't see any extensions at all and trying to install them manually fails too.

>download file
>unzip
>mv to /usr/lib/
make a .desktop link. wow so fucking hard.

>download file
>unzip
>mv to /usr/lib/
>make a .desktop link.
wow so fucking hard.
This is basically what Redditors are saying. FF and Chrome have such a cucked userbase. Mozilla FF should have been discarded after the MrRobo scandel and before. What a bunch of communist cunts.

Yes it does.

It doesn't.Addons are present and functioning.
Eat a bullet you lying cuckzilla user.

Use Yandex or Kiwibrowser. Both are Chrome for Android forks that re-enable extension support so you can use uBlock and Self Destructing Cookies and all that. Kiwi is minimal XDA shit while Yandex is Yandex and has Yandex speed boost and translate and the other garbage prepackaged, but probably reports back to the Russian government instead of Alphabet agencies so you're good

How the fuck i stop firefox from blinding me with a white background every time it loads a page.
For fuck sake i already tried shadowfox it doesn't fucking work.
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ahhhh.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Matte Black theme

still flashes

>THEY FIXY WIXY THEIR FUCK WUCKY OK!?!
>PLS COME BACK
kys tranny

it's fucky wucky

>they didn't use the direct link to the fix
>they actually enabled studies to get it

You realize it was literally a ploy to get people to enable studies, right? Go check your list to see just how many of the fuckers probably got run and are now embedded in your browser. You fell for the psy op.

That said, Firefox is still better than the anal DP you get from Chrome and Edge.

Attached: ffa701ae-47bd-4e15-bf43-3f42682586fb_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>thanks for giving me a bandage after you stabbed me
>tried to make you opt in telemetry for the fastest fix
>no retroactive fix just forced update

fuck mozilla

i'm glad they fixed it so I can keep my stats

Attached: 🧮.png (1155x170, 16K)

imagine having to install firefox that eats more ram than chrome with 10 addons on it nowdays

imagine having to browse the internet on chrome fully knowning that google wont update a certificate that wreaks havoc without testing it

gee i wonder why people choose it

Not for me.

install waterfox

What if I like receiving anal DP?

Already tried,it does the same

>284,166 times
>365 days per year
>even visiting 10 times per day would be 36,500
>visited 778.5 times per day
>since the domain split, which happened in fucking november of 2018, you have visited 4channel.org 12,222 times, which averages out to 68 times per day

Never forget.

Attached: 1525858727348.png (800x1143, 563K)

Attached: 1553410740200.png (1000x1210, 427K)

Never

Attached: 1525858792235.png (730x775, 187K)

forget.

Attached: 1525858858984.png (1566x804, 448K)

What is this headpat image supposed to represent?

>huge company that get funded by huge conglomerates
>forgot to update expired certificate

Attached: 1557072325074.jpg (600x597, 40K)

>In the Mint time, no certified modules in 66.0.3...

Attached: Capture du 2019-05-06 08-46-41.png (1381x765, 220K)

Using Brave rn, it doesn't give me the blinding white background, since I'm using a theme, it gives me a dark blue one. Very easy on the eyes.

uninstall Mint garbage

>not using surf the superior browser
lmfao

>not using the gab browser
lmfao

Works fine for me

Attached: 1549651762694.png (427x231, 12K)

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1267318
Certificate bug was reported three years ago

>Imagine your software being so bad the only way to advertise it is to cry about competing software.
Ungoogled chromium doesn't have this problem.

>Everytime you start Firefox it contacts Mozilla and uploads information about your system.
Ungoogled chromium doesn't have this problem.

Even though this fuckup on Mozilla's side is absolutely unacceptable for such a huge company, their browser still happens to be the best on the market at the moment.

During the fuckup, I decided to use ungoogled chromium until Mozilla fixes their shit. So, I am not too bamboozled since I have a decent alternative to use, which is what I would recommend everyone to do anyway. Have a backup browser just in case.

im really pleased with furryfox so far. its actually better than seamonkey

Attached: palemoon.png (1919x102, 138K)

Sorry trannies i switched to chromium

Attached: 1556074652512.jpg (1200x1160, 427K)

>tfw most of my legacy extensions broke after Quantum

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

There's STILL no good replacement for DownThemAll, RIP.

i switched to esr so i could use the about:config addon signing switch, but now the captcha is fucking up on me
anyone understands why?

Edge turning into chrome
Chrome I'm being watched by my government n Google sells my data plus its ram whore
Firefox crashes every 12 seconds
Opera is a Chinese chrome
No browser is safe

uninstall yourself by jumping off a tall building, faggot.

just use the native download manager lol

I used to be FlasheGet + DownThemAll masterace but its all gone now ;_;

Native restarts download all over again if the download is interrupted. Whereas DownThemAll used to help continue from the last point in progress

So how exactly can you use the native download manager to download every link from a page protected by HTTP BASIC authentication? Because every single webextension I found that was intended to replace DownThemAll can't do it. I just gave up and wrote a python script to scrape for me.

This. 90% of ppl who enabled them are gonna forget to disable and be datamined forever.

>acknowledges trannies ran a gangbang pysop on them
>still defend them

lamo

Attached: 1551303099254.jpg (467x314, 38K)

Welp, I didn't. OP is talking about the minor update (66.0.4 from 66.0.3) that fixes the problem.

Because it is not IceCat.

This was weekend was hell for me. I work in corporate IT and we use the ESR versions of Firefox. SO MUCH STABILITY IT WAS THE LAST TO GET FIXED!!!!!!!!

Its amazing. Dude is a confessed war criminal but has so much money, so much money, that nothing can reach him.

Firefox worked perfectly 10 versions ago, why did they had to change something that worked perfectly???

Firefox has objectively worse font rendering, javascrip pefromance, media and web format support, while being made by an actual unironical transgender furry SJWs.

You can't possibly ignore these facts unless you are a delusional tinfoil hat wearing freetard on autism spectrum.

You have to be blind to think text looks better in Chrome based browsers. Took me like a week before my eyes stopped bleeding. Even now I still have FF installed as its still unpleasant to read text otherwise.

if you have resistfingerprinting set to true it'll fuck with captchas

Firefox literally doesn't support most of the modern web fonts and fallbacks to your system fonts, go back to /v/ you computer illiterate piss baby retard.

At least FF can correctly implement AA.

Attached: comparison.png (1821x297, 34K)

then youre an awesome dude and i hope you invite me to your next gangbang

They've probably just secretly opted everyone in to the studies program until they can get it fixed properly.

Left looks better. Is it Firefox?

Yes. I don't the technical reason why there is a difference but it is super annoying.

Imagine having to pay autists to shill your program since everyone left after the fucked up you've done with the program lmao

This was a huge marketing flop for firefox. Try bringing this up and fanboys yell at you.
>"xul was a security disaster"
then how did they work fine for over a decade? why not fix the security holes instead of reinventing the wheel?

Attached: want2live.jpg (1600x900, 184K)

I miss the most NewTabPlus

So when is ubuntu 16.04 going to push the update?

>16.04
18.04*

Based

So a certification expired and this is Mozilla's fault? Aren't the add-on developers to blame for forgetting to renew their certs?