Tfw can't trust mozilla after all the bullshit over and over, but google is even less trustable

>tfw can't trust mozilla after all the bullshit over and over, but google is even less trustable
>all alternatives to firefox and chrome are shit one way or another

lads I just want to browse the internet, how could we let this all get jewed up so much

Attached: 58064929-illustration-of-the-sad-computer-got-sick-with-viruses.jpg (1300x1300, 160K)

>can't trust mozilla after all the bullshit
You can't trust anybody. KYS is the only solution.

>The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing.

>how could we let this all get jewed up so much
centralization, convenience
it's humanity's achilles heel

>can't trust Mozilla

jesus christ 4channel its just a certificate not the fucking apocalypse

The simplicity of it makes it even more offensive. If they can't be trusted for such a trivial thing, they can't be trusted at all. Also it breaks your browser if you relay on addons

making web browser is way too difficult now, so only people with massive amount of money or those who started early can make anything decent. Everyone wants to capture normie market for money, so the only two or three that exists becomes normified.

Can't trust anyone, kid.
Cyberpunk is real and it's horrible.

Attached: 1552330427783.jpg (288x288, 10K)

That is why people need to avoid chromium derived things. Otherwise google will just push their own standard and control the internet. Google is going to do even more harm than Microsoft has done.

It's only horrible because we got all the cyberpunk bullshit with none of the cool shit.

I work for a multinational corporation, trust me, shit happens no matter how much effort you put into preventing it.Even if you were a mental midget and couldn't figure out the work-arounds for this, big fucking deal, you had to go without add-ons for a week.Wait'll Google puts an end to ad-blockers and your sorry ass has migrated to Chrome.

Vivaldi

Nope, but hey, you can browse Facebook pretty fast :)

Try Iridium
Although it's made by Germans and I don't trust Germans, they are a very untrustworthy people

fpbp

>its just a certificate not the fucking apocalypse
As of today, Sunday, the addons remain dead in my browser. I tried getting a work around replacement for Ghostery (which remains down) called Privacy Badger from EFF. It downloads and installs then fails with the cannot validate certificate error message. Same with adding addons from mozilla since I get that "corrupt" error message.

Did they really roll out that fix for everyone? Or only for some people?

lynx works somewhat

Werks for me.

Attached: werks4me.png (373x328, 26K)

What about brave browser?

Why not just make your own browser, OP?

>Tenant: Hey, can you fix the toilet?
>Landlord: Why not just make your own house?

Yes. When I have to shit, I gotta make my own house with a functional toilet and just shit in there.
Genius! Everyone should just do this.

>adblock and ublock
>gnome
>trash theme

>Although it's made by Germans and I don't trust Germans, they are a very untrustworthy people
That's a pretty good summary of german history

I've been happy with the Seamonkey browser for years.