Imagine being this nigger

Imagine being this nigger
imagine destroying your life for a cause
destroying your life to show the american spionage
in the beggining people cared, but now, no one gives fuck.
this is why i say ideologies are the drug of the bluepilled

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180127173904if_/http://tehlug.org:80/files/solove.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not really that nobody gives a fuck, but that most people realize the system is just so large that nothing can be done about it at the individual level.

For some unfortunate souls, the money just isn't enough to bring satisfaction; especially when they catch a glimpse of just how truly fucked this world is for them and their children.

>in the beggining people cared, but now, no one gives fuck.
80% of this board is discussions about privacy, botnets, glowniggers, and anti-corporate/government sentiment because of Ed Snowden's revelations and the revelations of others that followed Snowden's example.

this.

Fuck you, op.

Outrage culture is a hell of a thing.

>this is why i say ideologies are the drug of the bluepilled
and that on itself is ideology.

Are you trying to argue that this board represents the normalfag views?
Hell, even here there are people arguing
>you dont got anything to hide right why care then? :)

>implying he's not there to fuck those cheap, hot russian whores

He hardly destroyed his life.
Before the leaks he was Mr. Nobody, just another cog in the system. Now pretty much every person who's versed in tech knows who he is.

>you dont got anything to hide right why care then? :)
what is the best response to this? particularly regarding microsoft, google and amazon services telemetry

And all it cost him was his citizenship.

Who gives a fuck about US citizenship? Are you a shitskin, perchance?

Yeah, and NSA wants his ass.
I would rahter be a fucking nobody.
God forbid they do the same thing they did to assange to him
You can apeal to ideology, like, we have our right to privacy, its in the constituition.
Or you can apeal to utilitarism.
A government should never have this power, i am not an ancap, but governments can easily exploit this telemetry bullshit, specially google location database.
Just look at china.

>there's nothing wrong with being a stateless liability

That's a benefit to lose US cuckizenship

>USA: THE LAND OF THE FREE
>unless you are not white

Have fun living in a communist shithole, you fucking traitor.

Immigrating to Russia for more freedom is like moving to London cause you hate the rain.

The guy handed over NSA intel to the fucking commies, his holier than thou bullshit doesn't fly with me.

If you think that's what happened here you're an idiot.

this.

>He hardly destroyed his life.
>Before the leaks he was Mr. Nobody, just another cog in the system.
>Now pretty much every person who's versed in tech knows who he is.

This.

Attached: Cirno (Touhou).jpg (224x224, 11K)

He is a failed double agent. Only his tech skills keep him alive now, he gives consulting to the Chinks and Ruskies.

its fucking hilarious too, over on leddit when this all went down everyone was sucking this guys cock uber hard and they were all "hurrr he has to go to russia because they wont murder him there, even obamer said that russia isn't our enemy".
And then 3 years later russia is colluding with trump and influencing our elections and fucking ledditors mass panic about russia despite sucking putins dick not three years earlier when snowden sold secrets to them...

Fuck you OP I hope you have your head chopped off by a rabbi

God bless Edward and everyone else like him fighting the good fight

Don't be a naive cocksucker

Urdur trump election was hacked snowden gave them KEYZ amirite
fuck off retard

>muh Russia
You fucking niggerfaggot

Attached: media_hipocrisy_collage.jpg (2018x2844, 482K)

This. Suck his dick, OP

That's what I hate about modern society.

Nobody cares. We're all too deep in the system to care. Even if you don't have a smartphone even if you use VPN.

Go to any store with cameras and your face and name is recorded.

Yup. Our society has become Stalins wet dream. We are fucked dude.

And 79% of this board crash and burn the moment a single company forgets to renew a certificate

Stalin didn't want that. Mao did.

You guys can be so fucking cancerous sometimes.

>itt: soulless, visionless, materialist cucks

What if I have something to hide? Having something to hide doesn't mean it is illegal or dangerious, some respect for privacy is something people understand.

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange are true 21st Century American Heroes, OP is a huge cuck, imagine being so buttfucked by the unironically racist president running a police state regime to serve the wealthy and living such an inconsequential sedated existence that you consider the last true democrats to be "bluepilled"

>police state
Idiot.

Actually, nobody really cared to begin with.
Nobody did anything.

Yes, if only we had Hope and Change, everything would be different.

2008 called, they want their worldview back. And also your wayfarers and Facebook account, even though they are both really cool and modern.

To quote Eddi Snowdie;
>Saying you don't care about privacy because you have nothing to hide is like saying you don't care about freedom of speech because you have nothing to say.

Also its a bullshit excuse, the modern worlds laws are complicated enough that everyone has something they do that is illegal.

You don't have anything to hide until you do, governments evolve and laws change to. Maybe you don't care if they know about your my little pony fetish but that might be punishable by death in a near future.

>tfw hate communists
>snowden is one
I hate cianiggers so much i am defending a communist wtf?

>destroying your life
his life is pretty amazing now, he's famous and is doing some cool shit
>now no one gives a fuck
i hear his name a lot to be honest

sage

He changed everything you dimwitted imbecile. The focus on privacy, the NSA having to admit to monitoring. The greater scrutiny on what the large internet companies get up to. I'd say you were an intelligence shill, but you're cleary too stupid even for that.

>i hear his name a lot to be honest
Yeah, but usually its freedom activitists, the normalfag doesnt care if usa is raping their privacy

This is the perfect response IMO. Especially the part about governments, laws, and social expectations changing. What you do now will forever remain on a record somewhere, and 5 years from now something you did might be considered "bad" even if only socially.

I remember reading an article about a guy who left the KKK and other white nationalist groups. He changed his mind and didn't want to be a part of it anymore. He doesn't tell anyone about his past because he's found people avoid him after he does even though he changed. Even people can change, and maybe there's something you're into now that you won't want associated with you in the future.

>He is a failed double agent. Only his tech skills keep him alive now, he gives consulting to the Chinks and Ruskies.
Ah yes, the bullshit that's being fed to minimum wage demographic in the US - Russia and China whenever your country does something you dislike. For some it's nationalism - for the US it's this.

>Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange are true 21st Century American Heroes
Didn't understand a single word following this.

>destroying your life
>his life is pretty amazing now, he's famous and is doing some cool shit
What the fucking fuck are you talking about? He's exiled. Please tell me you're not actually serious by implying he did what he did for fame.

the vast bulk of people just dont care, see

its 99% consumerism and inane comments
you might be accurate if you were describing /tech/

Anons why are you following a man who has done nothing but recommend government made software to people for freedoms from them and is uncensored in american politics and social media which is american owned. Julian was censored and with Snowden he was on the tv for a month directly telling people what to think.
Fucking mk uktra is not talked about for a reason so why would prism be talked about?

What in the fuck are you even talking about?

Snowden is a glowie.

I guess you're American.
Imagine living in a state where you're constantly under surveilance just for being a citizen.

I was expecting the world to become a dystopian surveillance state, but not an IQ89 dystopia ruled by retards.

kekked at glowniggers

>imagine destroying your life for a cause
How's so? He making some serious money being a NWO spokesperson. Compare to how Assange gets treated.

Attached: Snowden the (((Soros))) shill.png (719x400, 196K)

Doesn't he have a decently hot gf?

>>you dont got anything to hide right why care then? :)

Online services are bending over backwards to harvest our info. They must find value in it. My info is my info. The value belongs to me. If they want my info they should be prepared to pay for it. Bigtime.

they pay for it by letting you use their platforms (posting on facebook, reading news online etc) if you don't want them to harvest your info, just don't use their services

in any case, saying that it's "your info" doesn't have a lot of meaning since it's all anonimized. they don't give a shit about you or anyone else in particular

there is literally nothing wrong with george soros or with supporting democracy, you Jow Forumsfag sack of shit

>this is why i say ideologies are the drug of the bluepilled
Only an ignorant teenager would say something so braindead.

Soros funded Viktor Orbán's studies though, he's the one actually controlling Jow Forumsniggers through 9D chess.

This. OP is the real blue pilled faggot here.

>hurrduur Russia collude weeth drumpf huuuurrrff

true. he will be hero of the future

HE IS A HERO AND THE US GOVERMENT SHOULD RETURN HIN AND MAKE HIM THE HEAD OF NSA FRONTEND WEBDEVELOPERS

Attached: 1oy4gf.jpg (640x400, 38K)

Maybe you should go back to then
Snowden isn't a commie, he just went there because Putin was the one who'd benefit the most, doesn't mean he agrees with a literal tyrant mass-murderer like Putin
>i base my wordlviews on what's hip right now
Sure smells that way, Jow Forumsthedonald faggot

What many people seemingly don't understand, or choose to ignore, is that whether he was actually a foreign agent or not is irrelevant. What he leaked is all true and verifiable information, and that's what matters.
It's not like something stops being true just because a potential enemy said it. Truth is truth.

>fucking mk ultra is not talked about
because it's not real?

>Viktor Orbán
Soros is Hungarian, idiot.

the problem is that Jow Forums was historically speaking libertarian gnu/freedom fags, whereas now its full of hrt lefties and polscum, niether of which belong here.
just be aware that your opossition to "ideology" is logically incoherent.
like zizek says, ideology is in everything.

>like zizek says
opinion discarded

you best not be some stirner faggot whinging about "spooks"

Attached: file.png (654x244, 74K)

Are these 2 chinks punching an eye with a worm in it?

He showed what the NSA was doing and no one was surprised lol. On top of it they shut down the system because it was too expensive and too much information to operate on. All he did was waste his life.

How is he a nigger? He's white...

>On top of it they shut down the system because it was too expensive and too much information to operate on
nice joke

This, OP is clearly from another board/site

He's still a citizen retard

DAMN RIGHT CRAZY STALLMAN

Attached: 1425113942108.png (540x720, 597K)

all of you do realize privacy is a human right, right?

Attached: D4OtAZbW0AAgZ1S.png (1604x2047, 1.89M)

That's where your wrong bucko. He planted the seed and things would be way worse than they are now if it weren't for him

there is no such thing as a "human right", only the reality of free will.
liberty is watered only by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Yes you mongoloid, and Orbán uses Soros as a "national enemy" in his propaganda despite the fact that he himself was funded by the Soros Foundation.

This.
Also, post-Snowden world saw a lot of advances in Internet privacy. Most websites use HTTPS now, many privacy-focused services came to be. He exposed that major service providers were compromised. While one could imagine that before, now you get undeniable proof and no longer may be labelled as "paranoid".
I think we are slowly improving on some fields. Biggest challenge for the next decade will be surveillance in big cities through facial recognition cameras.

If I have nothing to hide then they have no reason to look

i have a right to hide something

The paranoia argument just shifted from 'it doesn't exist' to 'it's not bad for you' and 'nothing to hide'. It's still a huge step, because we're fighting against something we all agree is tangible now. The spying is being used against us directly though, considering how well the world took the revelation and how complacent and even agreeable a lot of people are.
web.archive.org/web/20180127173904if_/http://tehlug.org:80/files/solove.pdf is a good start, it shows how off target the 'nothing to hide' argument is.

imagine being paid by cia to come to a chinese screwdriver discussion website to try to convince a bunch of europoors and burgers not to whistleblow.

you know you are talking to people who already have snowden tattoos right?

>you know you are talking to people who already have snowden tattoos right?
please no