Dunno if this is the right place but i am having trouble running 1080p videos on vlc, it keeps "destroying"the video...

Dunno if this is the right place but i am having trouble running 1080p videos on vlc, it keeps "destroying"the video, how do i fix it?

Attached: 1496760621815.jpg (500x670, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Im-NtwC9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, you did come to the right place. Let's begin.

>VLC

Attached: 1544486982879.png (405x449, 225K)

install gentoo

I am a pleb when it comes to videos, codecs and shit, i tought of using mpv but i dont understand the settings.

wait i tought i was on Jow Forums not on /a/

Attached: 035.jpg (1123x1600, 485K)

VLC does this because it's intended for watching streamed content.
Therefore it doesn't implement error correction methods that would require more of the file to be available.
The issue is actually literally VLC.

I thought /a/ didn't like yuru yuri anymore

Yuru Yuri is loved on /a/. Don't let the shounenspics make you believe otherwise.

Attached: 67225910d5fe4922e9ed5ed6872d9abbfcb94ea482b6f610f783be7e2c692574.jpg (2800x1905, 1.72M)

>we will never have a new yuru yuri season
fuck me bros
does the manga goes longer?

Typically means your PC isn't capable of delivering or processing video frames fast enough. VLC handles that badly -- so one quick fix might be to use MPC-HC/MPC-BE, mpv, PotPlayer, etc.

>using VLC

Download Baka MPlayer and never look back, I'm dead serious, it's literally the greatest video player of all time and will play ANYTHING you throw at it without freaking out.

Attached: VLC.gif (480x360, 442K)

And iirc it comes with awesome keybindings too.

She is cute, what is her name?

Don't listen to the wankers. mpc-hc is as good as it gets. All codecs come bundled in. Easy settings and very light weight.

Elly Tran. Her real face actually looks fucking ugly nowadays.

Hi ^_^ You should use MPC-HC instead of VLC :3 It's better!

>i am having trouble running 1080p videos on vlc, it keeps "destroying"the video
>how do i fix it?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Im-NtwC9o

Attached: 1531445896450.png (944x720, 487K)

what is this phallus permeating phenotype?

Adjust the settings, turn on hardware acceleration. Integrated graphics and it works for me.

Ignore everything above, let us begin with the following: What is your OS, PC CPU and Video Card if any.

Attached: Dont eat me.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

did this and it LITERALLY fixed the problem
10/10 would unninstall again

Qipao is the greatest thing the Chinese ever invented.

>spics
/a/ is being raided by polfags, and the mods are doing nothing about it

Imagine being such a degenerate that you're proud of the fact that you like cartoons meant for little girls

Attached: ihcdgs30r9g21.jpg (702x507, 19K)

>implying the author doesn't know exactly what his audience was

Silencio maricón.

Indeed, though Han people (the ones in charge now) absolutely despise it because Qipao is manchu heritage, so they're salty af about it.