"I believe Apple intentionally designed the mouse to prevent use during charging

"I believe Apple intentionally designed the mouse to prevent use during charging.
This isn’t too much of a practical problem — the mouse charges fast and the charge lasts for a longish time, and you get plenty of warning in when the charge is running low.
But why not simply put the charging port at the end of the mouse so you can use it while it’s charging?
Because if you could use this mouse while it was plugged in, a lot of people would just leave it plugged in the same way that some people leave their laptops plugged in all the time. Just imagine that you’re charging your Magic Mouse and using it at the same time. Would you stop what you’re doing to pull out the cord as soon as the charge reaches 100%? You’re more likely to just leave it plugged in all day. Some people probably wouldn’t even realize the mouse is meant to be wireless.
This would turn a wireless mouse into a wired mouse, and result in a degraded and un-Apple-like overall experience. It would even be worse than a normal wired mouse, because the Lightning cable used for charging is bulkier and stiffer than a typical mouse cord."

You got that Jow Forumsoys?

Attached: magic_mouse_2_charging.jpg (938x525, 26K)

no shit sherlock

Got a machine that came with that mouse, while I only charged it once every month or so, whenever I did it was a fucking pain.
Plug it in and grab a coffee for a few minutes, unplug and work for another hour till it dies again, then take another longer break, repeat ad infinitum till the end of the day.
Fucker needed a supercap to charge up to get you 8 hours worktime till the end of the day in 5 minutes of charging, then you plug it in once you're done.

>inb4 redditania poater

i want to wring whoever wrote that's neck with a rusty piece of wire

It's an incredibly stupid design.
I've seen a post here joking about using the mouse on the bottom of the table while charging, and when I tried it, it didn't work. If someone has that picture saved, please post it.

>redditania poater
???
Do you speak English as your first language?

>Just imagine that you’re charging your Magic Mouse and using it at the same time. Would you stop what you’re doing to pull out the cord as soon as the charge reaches 100%? You’re more likely to just leave it plugged in all day. Some people probably wouldn’t even realize the mouse is meant to be wireless.
The fact that apple has such little faith in their customers is telling

Is this your first week on Jow Forums?

a lithium battery charged to 100% all the time during use kills it in like 5 months
this is the real reason

Back to your shitting street Rakesh.

Attached: 1539032929759.png (501x460, 191K)

夏ですね

charge lasts 2 months+
it charges to 40% charge in 5 minutes

how is that a problem?

only poor Pajeets who can't afford Apple HW rage about Apple devices without actually having used them for even a day. It's sad that you losers waste so much of your life away hating on something instead of bettering your own lives. but I guess that's why you'll be poor and losers till the day you die.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1536679592682.gif (500x491, 376K)

BASED

checked and rekt

Attached: 1546809278045.gif (1263x959, 1.56M)

bass

Meanwhile gaymen companies are pioneering ways to have wireless mice that you never need to plug in.

based & checked

Got 'em

Attached: skelecool.png (636x627, 762K)

baste

More like once the battery degrades you have to replace it because you can't use it while plugged
The mental gymnastics applefags go to justify odd decisions that are ALWAYS made with profit in mind, and not user benefit

Lol, I have a rechargeable mouse it's 3 years old and still going strong.

That does not make my point invalid in any way
For some people, using hardware for more than 5 years is more than plausible
Apple does not like that, either by stopping runtime support, changing the plug, making it not serviceable...
It's funny when people complain about a device working with AA or AAA batteries instead of a battery you can't replace without tearing down the device

Literal aesthetics choice that backfired because it goes against common sense

How do you do you use that while it's charging?

Attached: 862EC24F-D5FF-450A-9DD5-2460AF0FCF85.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

cringe and bluepilled

but this is exactly how ALL consumers of rechargeable portable devices act.

yeah, that thing looks cool, but is a hastle, sadly.
Get a llogitech or something.

Applefags "apple knows best, we are not worthy..." at its best

Attached: IMG_20190505_202542.jpg (360x243, 26K)

That's exactly how I would use it if I was forced to use a wireless mouse. In fact, that's how I use my own "wireless" mouse right now. Fuck that retarded wireless toy garbage.

Well, they're professionals and I'm just a consumer so it makes sense, right?

>imagine being able to use your mouse
>post made by applel gang

>Could you imagine using apple in 2019.

Attached: 71917C46-DE3A-47D7-8DCD-2B6BAC9D0B94.jpg (150x150, 5K)

>How do you do you use that while it's charging?
You don't
But it doesn't look ridiculous like a turtle stuck on its back when it's changing. And you are more inclined to drop it on the cradle when not using it, so you are less likely to run out of battery.
It really isn't that hard to think of or design a decent looking mouse cradle, but I guess that's too much to ask of the MUH USER EXPERIENCE tech company

This. Why the fuck anyone would want to use inherently less reliable and functional tech in the first place is beyond me.

wagwan tards? just buy the one that takes a couple of batteries and lasts 6 months without changing them. hurr durr wankers

Worst part is they're right

You stupid fucking moron, charging takes like 15 minutes and it lasts for months.

It's not a design failure, that mouse is NOT supposed to be used with a cable.

KYS.

>forget to put it on charge when I leave work
>come back in to a dead mouse
>can't work
>use a trackpad instead
>no more bullshit
What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: riko scream.gif (128x128, 107K)

>I believe Apple intentionally designed the mouse to prevent use during charging.
Is the average apple consumer really this slow? OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING INTENTIONAL

what the fuck were you thinking buying apple, you stupid itoddler

Lol sounds like someone just had the realization that wired mice are better. And they are, why would you charge a mouse when you can just leave it plugged in forever.

Work supplied it, didn't pay a penny.
I just go off the methodology that Macs are pretty decent as long as you're not the one paying for one.

That explains why women like them.

Meanwhile Samsung can hide a bluetooth pen in a smartphone and charge it wirelessly in said phone. Absolute amateur hour.

Attached: how-to-charge-apple-pencil-3.jpg (1280x800, 154K)

You can't rely on a marketer to tell you what you need
Another industry particularly scummy in this regard is musical instruments
They are more than happy to organize all types of events to tell you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about guitars
In reality, they keep industry lies fresh so that you buy into their bullshit like tone woods and finishes...

How do you like the trackpad? Was thinking of getting one for the ergonomics

Imagine being this smug about signing up for vendor lock-in.

Why does the pencil need to be charged? It's a fucking stylus, people used these on everything including wacoms for ages, they don't need any electronics in them.

this is so absolutely gay...
apple users will defend this
the absolute state of iPeople's cuckery

>People

Attached: 1534935245609.jpg (996x954, 319K)