Attached: faggot.png (166x74, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20190503.960127/full/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trannies
Don't worry, we'll improve by 40% soon.

have sex

>orange man bad!
He IS bad, but not for the reasons you shitlibs claim.

No it’s not it’s just on a different board now.

gb2 reddit

>post clearly against lefties
>"so go back to the biggest far-leftist stronghold of the internet!"

K.

>pretends places like the_donald and the shitload of nazi subs don't exist
okay kid

>american liberals are lefties
lmao Yanks everyone

Jow Forums has been dead for a long time, I think when ecig threads stopped being banned on sight and started having generals was about the definitive cutoff.

>and the shitload of nazi subs don't exist
Name them.

>he pretends American lefties aren't even more pozzed than their European counterparts since they feel they have something to prove, being from "ugh, the racist ass backwards America"

Attached: Texas DNC commies.png (807x420, 899K)

>don't exist
>has to be told what they are
well which one is it, do you know they don't exit or do you want to admit you don't know and be told?

y-you wanna watch, user-kun?

>lmao Yanks everyone
in recent years american liberals have overtook "european centre left" (blairites) by a huge margin bucko

no, tiny communist party in chzecholosvakia or whatever shithole doesn't count as "european left"

Attached: 1551447830337.jpg (596x582, 26K)

If you consider American mainstream parties (the whopping two there are), they're right-wing. Being actually left-wing is some radical position in the US. Then you confuse the issue by thinking left-wing is the same as progressive/"""liberal""" and right-wing is the same as conservative. It's kinda bizarre how the terms are all over the place.

>"european centre left" (blairites)
>New "Labour"
>left-wing
holy lmao the Yank did it again

He's bad for pulling fucktons of redditors to this site. Windows 10 botnet memes are the trump of this board.

>holy lmao the Yank did it again
faggot those are the mainstream europiss left wing parties whether u like it or not
as i said the commie party in azerbaijan doesn't count

Mainstream left in the US is much more leftist especially economics wise than the EU where they are all austerian puppets

go eat some dirt now

Attached: 1498286901193.png (600x575, 309K)

according to my research on Jow Forums, buying a product of any brand makes you a pajeet

>mainstream europiss left wing parties
New Labour was mainstream, but probably at their most right-wing phase, that's why it is so funny
>Mainstream left in the US is much more leftist especially economics wise than the EU
>Mainstream left
>in the US
Communist party of Buttfuck county doesn't count as mainstream left, my friendo

mmm idk what the fuck u on about
New Labour is the template for all mainstream euroshit leftwing nowdays
again name one who's actually leftwing and non-austerian

protip: u cannot

Meanwhile the Dems dabble in communism

>mmm idk what the fuck u on about
Was kinda clear from the first post tbqh

>Dems dabble in communism
Why are Americans like this

If there's a shitload of "nazi subs" you shouldn't have any issue naming a few of them, so what's stopping you, bucko?

Attached: 1522041467174.png (944x720, 487K)

Nothing. They said they didn't exist so I'm asking if they want to admit they don't know and if they'd like me to show them.

Every tranny in the world could kill themselves tomorrow and this board still wouldn't shut the fuck up about them for another decade.

Again go ahead. Name them.

yea okay, get fucking flaming illiterate faggots

So you don't know and want me to show you? Because if you know they don't exist, what could I show you? Just admit it and we can move on.

>Meanwhile the Dems dabble in communism
oh honey no

Obama was a Muslim Mongolian Communist who socialized the industry, everyone knows that

Nope, it's the other way around. Democrats ARE far-left and they have literal ANTIFA sympathizers like the fucking DNC chairman Keith Ellison, the GOP are far-left extremists driving under the speed limit, and even then some like Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio also praised ANTIFA in public.

>Then you confuse the issue by thinking left-wing is the same as progressive/"""liberal"""
They are the same shit and you are not fooling anyone with that tired pilpul.

Attached: Keith Ellison DNC leader endorsing ANTIFA manual.jpg (780x439, 47K)

>Meanwhile the Dems dabble in communism
holy shit time to bail, nothing can top this

Sure, go ahead.

>nothing can top this
Oh you

u smug homos can jerk each other off all u like but it's a fact
Dems also openly advocate white genocide while the average "leftwing" euroshit party is indistinguishable from the rightwing one

>le not real communism!

When you have mainstream Democrats like AOC hanging out in streams with literal SELF-PROCLAIMED ANTIFA communists like contrapoints asnd the CDEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF THE DNC endorsing communist organizations the already thin facade is gone. Keep crying, r*dditard paypiggies.

Attached: ANTIFA trannies make almost 4 times as much money as Belle Delphine.png (1063x986, 800K)

>Dems also openly advocate white genocide
ohhohohho

>not real communism
Finally we agree

>r-r-r-real communism has never been tried!!

OHNONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF R*DDIT'S HEAD!

Attached: 1497043552108.jpg (512x512, 26K)

>oarty doesn't actually advocate for communism
>doesn't try to push for communism
>hasn't enacted any communist policies
>THEY'RE COMMUNIST BECAUSE THEY'RE LEFT OF REAGAN
Yanks

>moving the goalposts this hard
The absolute state of /leftypee/ brainlets.

Retard, nobody said that. There have been actual communist parties who have pushed for communism. But that doesn't somehow make Democrats a communist party. This is fucking insane.

>Democrats are commies!
>Have they actually pushed for or advocated for communism?
>W-well no but... Antifa...
Come on now, just answer th question. If they're commies, what have they done or said that shows that? Does their party platform have anything in it that would make them actual communists? Or are you perhaps using the word as so many Yanks are, to mean basically "anyone left of me I don't like"?

why do you even bother

>There have been actual communist parties who have pushed for communism.
You mean like the CPUSA, which was were many modern mainstream DEMOCRAT political operatives and CIA bigwigs like John Brennan cut their political teeth?

Attached: DiQx9wZV4AMd20Z.jpg (1200x824, 132K)

>CPUSA
That's an actual communist party, yes. Though it's not "mainstream", not even close.

Americans having a messed up definition of communism is just one of those things that annoys me. Same as Americans saying "we're a republic, not a democracy" lmao.

>Come on now, just answer th question. If they're commies, what have they done or said that shows that? Does their party platform have anything in it that would make them actual communists? Or are you perhaps using the word as so many Yanks are, to mean basically "anyone left of me I don't like"?
Again, you're not fooling anyone with that shitty cop-out. If Donald Trump started hanging out on a livestream with James Mason and tweeting a picture of himself holding a copy of SIEGE, while not enacting any hardcore nazi policies himself, even I'd join you in calling him a LITERALLY HITLER NAZI. Same principle, mainstream Democrats hanging out with literal ANTIFAs and endorsing their books IN PUBLIC is pretty blatant.
Or I guess ANTIFA ancoms are not REAL COMMUNISM™ now, r*ddit?

Attached: 1553331889308.jpg (828x983, 161K)

leftyfags as usual are several years behind
While what they're saying was mostly true pre-2016 and especially pre-2008 it simply is a fact that nowdays the american left is actually leftwing while the europiss left has been neutered

The european left is literal neoliberal no exceptions

Btw u can't reason with them since they are mentally illl literal commies to whom everything is fascist

>Again, you're not fooling anyone with that shitty cop-out.
>Demand actual policies, actions, something
>cop-out
galaxy brain

>they are mentally illl literal commies to whom everything is fascist
Irony

Why are Americans so black&white? Has the two party system fucked them up that bad?

>off-topic post against "those damn shitlibs" in underground vietnamese fishing forum
>because you couldn't bear someone calling him a faggot... in the filename
I'd you're pretty Reddit.

>still coping this hard
You're not even trying. Again, why would so many mainstream democrats hang out with ANTIFAs and ancoms? RMYT eh?

>Irony
it's not "irony" 80IQ dunning kruger afflicted tranny brainlet..

Unless you mean it's ironic how you are specular to your average republitard redneck in labeling everything differing commie/nazi

You think you're so smart but you're really a smug pathetic retard

ironic considering they're all mutts

Trump IS a leftist faggot so at least OP got the filename right.

Attached: 1552447392666.jpg (737x491, 79K)

So what do you guys think of new mommy?

Attached: mommy.png (1280x960, 1.43M)

>You're not even trying.
With you, it seems like I don't have to. You've given nothing. Some people have hang out with antifa dudes and now the party is far-left communist white genocide and so on. Very convincing. This is like this guy said but to whom everything is commie. It's laughable.
>Anyone I don't like is a commie, guide to babby's fist political debate

>they are mentally illl literal commies to whom everything is fascist
>Everyone I don't like is a commie
ohhohhoh

>people who have shown a lot of sympathy towards ANTIFAs and their policies are not real communism!
Same shit, you are not fooling anyone.

Imagine being so deranged that you post shit like this unironically
This is why everyone instantly realizes you're not normal when they see you in real life

Ok, so what is Trump then? Please enlighten me.

I'm going to break some new ground for the Yanks here, but maybe Democrats aren't far-left white genocide commies and Republicans aren't far-right nazi fascists? Bold claim, I know.
>showing sympathy towards a group doesn't automatically make you a member of that group
Well, duh?

OH SHIT
I haven't even realised 17 was coming out soon
FUCKING HYPE

>I'm going to break some new ground for the Yanks here, but maybe Democrats aren't far-left white genocide commies and Republicans aren't far-right nazi fascists? Bold claim, I know.
Both are neoliberal, left-leaning, pro-mass immigration, pro-sodomy. SO yeah, really close.

Attached: (((KOCH)))) ((((SOROS)))) leftist open borders shills.png (610x674, 339K)

>secondary phony wasn't aware of the 2hu 17 demo
Imagine my shock.

>Both are neoliberal
Yeah sure
>left-leaning
wait what
>pro-sodomy
hmmm
Also, I don't know if you've realized, but communists and liberals are mortal enemies and mass immigration and sodomy aren't really communist policies

>pro-special-privileges for religiotards - far right stance
>pro-corporations - right stance
>against scientific consensus about climate change - right stance
>rolling back tranny rights - right stance
>doesn't outright try to roll back personal freedoms, but sneaks in "religious freedom" bullshit to roll back freedoms - right stance
>muh israel - right stance
>wants to sink billions into a physical measure against immigration - right stance
>wanted to and tried to roll back regulations that made it possible for poor people to get adequate healthcare - right stance
>muh guns - stance associated with right
>boastful, insincere, anti-intellectual populist - strongly rightwinged character traits
But he's obviously a leftist! He did some far-far-far-left things like
>held a rainbow flag once, like a filthy centrist
>didn't support invading other countries
>recited a prepared speech against right-wing terrorism after right-wing terrorism happened

>pro-special-privileges for religiotards - far right stance
False, unless you mean yids.
>pro-corporations - right stance
Funny how most if not all these corporations are full of far-leftists.
>against scientific consensus about climate change - right stance
Not really a right stance.
>rolling back tranny rights - right stance
Since when? Last time I checked, BLOMPF! was sucking Bruce Jenner's mutilated dick and the tranny bathrooms thing. So a far-left stance.
>doesn't outright try to roll back personal freedoms, but sneaks in "religious freedom" bullshit to roll back freedoms - right stance
That one is reallt troublesome, but more related to making yids immune from criticism than any other group.
>muh israel - right stance
Zionism is not left or right-wing, just anti-humanity.
>wants to sink billions into a physical measure against immigration - right stance
Wow I didn't realized supporting mass "legal" 3rd world immigration was a right stance.
>wanted to and tried to roll back regulations that made it possible for poor people to get adequate healthcare - right stance
Correct one so far.
>muh guns - stance associated with right
Yet he banned bump stocks. ANY gun control measure is far-left.
>boastful, insincere, anti-intellectual populist - strongly rightwinged character traits
Not a left or right-wing stance.
>>held a rainbow flag once, like a filthy centrist
Again, supporting sodomy and tranny shit is an EXTREME FAR-LEFT STANCE, no matter how you want to dress it.

>OP points out what's wrong with Jow Forums
And this faggot:
Comes up with Jow Forums shit. After this, the entire thread has been converted into Jow Forums...
That board was really a big fucking mistake...

Attached: FuckOffBitch.png (362x456, 248K)

>far-left r*dditor gets triggered about another board, contributing to the discussion that got him so butthurt in the first place
You are not very bright, are you? I'm sorry sweetie, but unlike your home site, boards don't get deleted based on how much socjus butthurt they produce.

Attached: 1523853913670.png (497x512, 448K)

>whole thread slides down to casual Jow Forums
it is way beyond retarded

>Again, supporting sodomy and tranny shit is an EXTREME FAR-LEFT STANCE, no matter how you want to dress it.
>being centrist is "EXTREME FAR-LEFT STANCE"
This is why you deranged subhumans will never win. You're obviously out of touch with reality.

>False, unless you mean yids.
Christards are kikes, so yeah.
healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20190503.960127/full/
>Under the Church Amendments, entities that receive certain federal funds cannot require that individuals perform or assist in performing any sterilization procedure, abortion, or other health care programs or research if doing so would be contrary to religious beliefs or moral convictions.
>Funny how most if not all these corporations are full of far-leftists.
Only if you ask 56% non-whites. White people from white countries see rampant corporatism as rightwing.
>Since when? Last time I checked, BLOMPF! was sucking Bruce Jenner's mutilated dick and the tranny bathrooms thing.
He banned transgender soldiers, you subhuman retard
>Wow I didn't realized supporting mass "legal" 3rd world immigration was a right stance.
Spending gorillion dollars on stopping immigration is 100% certainly a right-wing stance.
>ANY gun control measure is far-left.
Once again diluting what "left" means. By your retard logic, nazi germany was far left because they denied jews guns.

You far-rightards will never convince anyone with triple digit IQ for as long as you treat anything slightly centrist as equal to full communism.

Not my fault so many leftist plebbit lurkers got triggered over a single word.

>Jow Forums - Technology
>calls me a Redditor because seeing political threads here are making me upset
Ok retard.

Attached: 1556336336279.jpg (580x556, 39K)

good bait

>Again, supporting sodomy and tranny shit is an EXTREME FAR-LEFT STANCE
Nigga what

>He banned transgender soldiers, you subhuman retard
Then that's the smartest thing he's ever done in his failed administration. Can you imagine how amused the chinks and russkies would be about the supposedly mighty US Army being composed of mentally ill freaks with chopped off dicks and manboobs? Can you imagine the concept of army bases having designated dilation stations?

>Once again diluting what "left" means. By your retard logic, nazi germany was far left because they denied jews guns.
Nazi Germany was not "right-wing" or "left-wing" so yeah.

This is the black & white shit again, what is it with you guys
Lmao this started it all though

>You far-rightards will never convince anyone with triple digit IQ for as long as you treat anything slightly centrist as equal to full communism.
Define "centrism" according to you.

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲

Based and checked.

>Lmao this started it all though
SO? They could have controlled their butthurt and ignored it, thus killing any "reeee ban assault political discussions that hurt my feels!". But they didn't, because as r*dditors they feel the need of countering ANY anti-leftist opposition no matter how small.

Get some help.

>Nazi Germany was not "right-wing" or "left-wing" so yeah.
Alright, you aren't just a retard
You're not sapient, you're intellectually equivalent to a chimp or orangutan

Attached: 1387399029376844488.gif (180x180, 2.08M)

>unironically defending r*ddit
I'll get help as soon as you get the fuck out of MY board, stinky r*dditor.

Attached: 1492146564437.jpg (499x500, 29K)

>muh left vs right dichotomy is the only possible stance
Yeah nah, take it and shove it.

>They could have controlled their butthurt and ignored it
They didn't though, they couldn't handle daddy being insulted lmao

>REDDIT BAD
i don't want to say npc but, I mean, npc

It's definitely more complicated than that but Nazi-Germany is is the definition of far-right though, same as USSR is the definition of far-left.

>leftist defending r*ddit
Here it is anons, in plain sight. I was correct, hence all the butthurt ITT.

Enough bitching, how do we fix Jow Forums?

I have a few ideas:
1. Implement new rules banning flamewars and fanboyism
2. establish a new technology generals board - /gg/
3. Greater moderation in general in banning OFmeme spouting fucktards - i.e the failed abortions that post shit like "itoddlers BTFO xd"

Why am I a leftist?

not him but he's right. The blind hatred of reddit is primarily by newcunts trying to fit in

>insult r*ddit
>literal commies and lefties come out of the woodwork
>insult leftism
>literal r*dditors come out of the woodwork
Gee I dunno.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist
ok babby

Split it into programming and gadgets.
Gadgetards sit in their cesspit and whine about far left people saying far left shit like "I do not spend all my day frothing at mouth about trannies", programmers post their snakes, parentheses, socks, memes that I have invented, turnkey solutions and SICPs.