Sup Jow Forums, what do?

Any suggestions?

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-012400.png (480x854, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-3-5mm-Headphone-Earphone-Replacement-Audio-Jack-Plug-Solder-Connector/312190349146?hash=item48affeaf5a:g:qy4AAOSwoHJbTD-L
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Install Gentoo.

What a weird vape

bend it back, with your sphincter

Use bluetooth

cut it off and replace it

/thread

>Cutfags

plug it back again

Stop being fat.

Suck it

Funny thing is I'm serious, would plyers work?

Most of the time they still work just fine.
Mine is kinda bent too.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Mine only has one ear cup functional including the headset mic

From personal experience most of the time they break when you try to bend them back, no matter how gentle you are. It's always worth a try though, you never know.
Just don't be too surprised when it breaks inside your device and you have to whip out the super glue

Fixed many doing this. Also broken many doing this.
If you're a gambling man then do it. What are you waiting for?

That's exactly what happened to me lmao

One I get a new pair then I'll take the risk but for now I'm just gonna have to make due unless I come across a fix I know will work.

Don't worry about it, it happens to a lot of guys.

that's a fitting jack to match your penis
both in size and bend

where did you find a picture of my dick?

Attached: 1551855395024.jpg (250x219, 14K)

Realise that the $9.99 you paid for this pair of shitbuds isn't worth any more of your time than your already spent on it and just buy a new pair.
In the meantime, pliers, for better or worse.

Unironically this: Audio connectors aren't that hard to solder. I've done it to some fucked up headphone cables in the past.

Attached: 1542830119975.png (139x129, 23K)

It was a 30 dollar gaming headset that was made by some chink company called Nubwo. Maybe it will be worth to fix it. Sound and mic quality are actually pretty good.

Eat it, and then shit it out, and then eat it again. Works every time.

yes, just do not push too hard.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-3-5mm-Headphone-Earphone-Replacement-Audio-Jack-Plug-Solder-Connector/312190349146?hash=item48affeaf5a:g:qy4AAOSwoHJbTD-L

Well if you break the jack for good then put that money towards a nice soldering iron set instead and fix it yourself with a new plug, instead of buying another piece of flimsy chinkshit. It's a win-win, you get both a working headset and you have learned a new skill.

I had this happen to me a couple of days ago. I just used my fingers to bend it the other way and was straight. It works fine now.

That's what I kinda want to do if cheaper methods fail ngl. By the time I even have enough month for that shit I'll probably have a fair bit of disposable income anyway.