How much do you pay for 4g plans?

Just moved from burgerland to Pooland. Was paying $32 a month for cellphone access w t-mobile. Unlimited everything except mobile hotspot.

Got to Pooland and signed up w Orange since i am living here now. 79.99 Zloty per month( 3.8 Zloty per USD today.)(21$ per month)

I get the following
- 1 line to the home with rented router from Orange with 250 gb per month of data
- 1 cellphone sim card with unlimited talk and text. 5 gb/month of data + another 4gb for roaming within EU.
- if i go over my cellphone plan i can buy 5gb for 10 zloty(2.6$) (see pic)

Is this a good deal by EU standards? By American it's tits.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-084806.jpg (1079x951, 233K)

$9.67 USD, 12GB 4G LTE+, after that it's limited to 256k.
Free first 5 mins for same carrier calls. Unlimited number of calls.
Free 30mins same carrier calls each month after the first free 5mins per call.
Free 30mins inter-carrier calls each month.
Free 10mins land line calls each month.
Free 70 sms per month.

Friends are on $16.13 USD unlimited 4G LTE+ plans. 30 month contracts.
Free same carrier calls, unlimited.
Free 90mins inter-carrier calls each month.
Free 90mins land line calls each month.
Free 100 sms per month.

Carrier has informed estimated 5G rollout in Q4 2020.

Located in the Asia Pacific.

Unlimited everything for $55 bucks, plus an iPhone 8 256GB for 1.66 month for 30 months (50 bucks over the life of the contract). If I use less than 3GB (I always do), they knock 15 bucks off my monthly bill. If I sign up for autopay (I do), they knock another $10 off my bill.

So, total, $31.66/month for unlimited everything + 256GB iPhone 8.

I'm paying about 40$ USD for an unlimited data including hot-spot and free call to all networks.

Euro here, paying 9.99€ a month for 40GB 4G, limited to somewhat decent speeds after that, unlimited calls. It's a non-binding offer and the price is guaranteed to stay the same, although there will probably be more interesting offers in a few years.

That's pretty comfy especially if you can just use google voice or similar to normal lines
Where?
Standard burger levels 30-70 depending on the carrier but solid

They limit me to 256kbps after i run out of data. It's like browsing the web back in 2000 on adsl
What carrier is that? Just curious. we have t-mobile, orange, plus, play. Orange seems to be the best in the area I'm at.

>Where?
US Cellular. It's between them, Verizon, and Verizon MNVOs where I live. I also got the iPhone 8 on the exact day that the XS or XR dropped (can't remember which, if they launched on different days), and they were trying to get rid of all their old stock.

95 SEK (~$9.50) a month for 3 GB data. I use WiFi at home and work so don't really need that much. Unlimited would be $50 a month.

13€ for 17GB, unlimited calls and text messages within Austria and also full (free of charge) roaming in the EU and Hong Kong.
If I go over my plan speed is throttled.

I know how cheap it is in poland and I envy you
In the netherlands I pay 10 euro for 2 GBs
The dutch ISP have to pay enormous amounts of licensing fees for the 4G frequencies.

Attached: pseinfeldwayneknight.jpg (300x300, 26K)

I buy a new prepaid sim card once the old one expires. Costs 4 euro for 2 months 3GB each and 1 month 2GB.
Who the fuck still uses mobile calling and SMS?

People who need to get a hold of non cellular numbers, like a dentist's office?

I think my 3g costs about 2 or 3 euros per month, not sure.
Unlimited.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-113050_Speedtest.jpg (720x1280, 179K)

$2.5 a week for 1GB data limit. $10 a month basically. It isn't a lot of data but I stay out only ~7 hours a day and there's WiFi there. But I never exceed the limit, even if I download manga or watch and stream all music on YouTube. Shit posting on Jow Forums doesn't consume a lot also.

-5€ a month
-50mbps unlimited, 0.04 calls/txt
-Finland :DDD

7$ for 250GB of quality 4G (~5MBps, < 50 ms) monthly.
Also, the plan is incremental, so I get +20GB to my limit every month.

Also, just so we're clear, it's megabytes (MB), not megabits (Mb).

Mikä liittymä?
Mul on 0.256mbps 6.90€

OP, what do you think about Mitskevitch? And about Pushkin, if you dont mind.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-071220.jpg (1080x2280, 300K)

About €3,46 each month for 500MB/100min/500sms.
Netherlands

2.8$ for 1.5GB per day a month with 70cents for 6GB data boosters.
Posting from the real pooland.

Italy fag here, I get unlimited messages and calls, 60Gb + 60Gb (in case I didn't use all the data the month prior) for 11€ a month

Same, except 2,90€/mo

this posts makes me sad. i pay $80/mo for 7gb unlimited talk text (canada)

I just pay $40 AUD a year and I never use it all. Try not using a phone so much.

thats typical for new customers, you should have better deals with new agreement. I am currently paying 50 zł for 30Gb LTE, 5Gb roaming, unlimited everything else. But I am in orange since idea

I pay 3$/month for 16GB of 4G data, 500 minutes for calls to other providers and unlimited minutes to my own provider
t. Russian

Canada 90$ a month for 12 gb

Germany
>40€ for unlimited 500k interwebs
>30€ for 5 GB LTE on my smartphone

That's good...my plan was for 2 years so i have something to look forward to.

I really dont stream much so 250gb for the home line is overkill. I'd rather have 10gb on the phone standard just in case i want to get to the major cities when I'm bored.

£30 a month with Vodafone
80Mbit broadband with no limits
4g data plan with 100gb data