/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and monitor suggestions; click on blue titles to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on most mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>i5-9400F/9600K - Great gaming CPUs
>R5 2600/X - Great multithreaded use CPUs
>i7-9700K - Extreme solution for absolute max FPS
>R7 2700/X - VM Work / Streaming / Video editing

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>Used cards can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p
>RX 570 8GB - good performance with great value
>GTX 1660 - standard
>RTX 2060 - high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
1440p
>RTX 2060 - standard
>RTX 2080 - high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
2160p (4K)
>RTX 2080 - standard
>RTX 2080Ti - better fit for 4K but expensive

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>Don't bother buying a new monitor for gaming unless it's 144Hz with adaptive sync
>A 256GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Previous:

Attached: Kratos-PC-Case.jpg (599x595, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2019/03/04/amd-ryzen-3000-series-specs-and-price-leak-again-16-core-zen-2-intel-beater-for-560/#293c5f4220df
amazon.com/Dell-27-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor-S2719DGF/dp/B00N2L5CXO
de.pcpartpicker.com/list/gZ4pCb
caseking.de/en/sapphire-pulse-radeon-rx-vega-56-8192-mb-hbm2-gcsp-187.html
youtu.be/rtP9OK3tUM0?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=UGSrDL7OXLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgsc0y6mZWg
geizhals.de/acer-ed6-ed246ybix-um-qe6ee-001-a1749158.html
geizhals.de/acer-value-v7-v227qbi-um-wv7ee-001-a1809100.html
geizhals.de/aoc-22v2q-a1846860.html
youtu.be/UGSrDL7OXLU?t=6
youtu.be/Jgsc0y6mZWg?t=7
amazon.fr/MSI-RTX-2060-6G-OC/dp/B07MJC8XKD/
youtube.com/watch?v=w6ZAnBSqWWc
youtube.com/watch?v=hzIGD9qJsaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>
I was planning my build around a 144hz 1080p monitor. Maybe I will look at AMD, seems like a 9700k is going to be overkill for 1080p.

1080/144 is the most CPU dependent setup there is.
Wait 3 weeks, see if zen2 delivers substantial IPC gains.

With zen 2 coming around Tue corner is now q good time for a 2600x or should I wait for zen 2? Pairing it with a 2060 will that be fine for 2560X1080p? 16 gb of ram. Aiming to get high settings on all games 60fps

Will the Noctua NH D-15 fit into my original NZXT Phantom without any issue?

Recommendations for new speakers, max I would spend is around 125 USD.

Apologies, I'm a dirty phone poster

I would say wait because once Zen2 has an official release date the prices should drop on a 2600x.

Okay good point, would the performance increase be worth the costs for zen2?

Ok I officially am putting my pc refresh on hold waiting for Navi(tm) and the next launches since for pic related not even a 1080ti is enough

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-05 18-47-19-94.jpg (2560x1440, 414K)

We don't know what the official specs are yet. Computex starts May 28th and lasts tell June 1st. This is where AMD is going to reveal everything. Right now everything we have on zen2 is nothing but rumors like

forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2019/03/04/amd-ryzen-3000-series-specs-and-price-leak-again-16-core-zen-2-intel-beater-for-560/#293c5f4220df

is having a frame time variance which produces stuttering fixed by using gsync? i'm not referring to dips in frame rate output causing stuttering but instead having frame time variance due to something like certain game engines freaking out when not able to use 8c/8t or something which it may prefer otherwise

KCD is cpu bottlenecked though

It smoothens the blow but doesn't get rid of it entirely.

>new monitor has annoying vertical band where the screen is slightly dim
I think I'm gonna return it and get this one now.
amazon.com/Dell-27-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor-S2719DGF/dp/B00N2L5CXO
I don't know how I didn't see it before. Does anyone know if it's good or know of anything better for a similar price?

Okay I'll wait til then, cheers for that

>KCD is cpu bottlenecked though
not really, not even on a 2080ti

You're a good lad Henry, spend more time at church.

should i use RTSS to limit frame rate for each game .1% minimum fps expected for my hardware in order to eliminate stuttering or at 1% minimum fps? i refuse to lower graphics settings in order to reduce frame time variance

How can Navi fix a horribly optimized game?

>How can Navi fix a horribly optimized game?
I'm just waiting for a option that is reasonably priced and can run this POS at 30fps on beta-level of graphics

nothing can fix it i g

redpill me on the rx590 from the perspective of someone that has to pay his own electricity bill

Friendly reminder to keep reporting when he spams his retarded bait questions and mindless spam to force the bump limit sooner.
He spammed at least 30 more posts of garbage in the last thread again.

>S2719DGF
We JUST went over this in the end of the last thread. Please read. Stop buying outdated and overpriced monitors because you can only find 3 year old recommendations instead of looking at new stuff.

If it wasn't for the retard spamming, I guess you'd catch it more easily, but still.

Why are you asking people to predict the feature?
If all you are aiming for it 60fps+, you really don't need more than a 2600/X anyway.

Compare the cooler height spec and cooler clearance spec wtf

>seems like a 9700k is going to be overkill for 1080p.
That's strange non-logic. 1080p is the most common situation where you'd see the difference as you're almost always GPU bottlenecked in anything higher.
The problem is that even in 1080p with a 9700k and 2080Ti, you still won't get 144 in everything so it's increasingly pointless and poor value/

I don't think Navi is going to significantly outperform the 2080. It'll just be cheaper.

The latest leak is RTX 2070 perform for $330 at 190W TDP.
I'm assuming there'll be the ~$500 at 250W TDP model that's slightly higher perf than 1080ti/2080/RVII performance because to just have a 56CU model would be strange.
Really just an incremental upgrade over Vega which was expected. The big thing is just that it's cheaper.

It'll be a while until we get something that's better than the 2080ti and not retardedly priced.

>I don't think Navi is going to significantly outperform the 2080. It'll just be cheaper.

Basically how I think Navi is going to be too, I think it's great we'll have cheaper hardware with how Jewish Intel and Nvidia have been in recently times but ya, a 2080ti is just a fucking powerhouse.

right, which is okay and beats getting now a 1080/1070ti
since 1080ti and 2080 are over budget

>shilling deprecated intel shit in the op

Attached: tomsintelmerchant.png (500x500, 70K)

do I pull the trigger on a Iiyama ProLite E2283HS-B3 for 120 yuros

Okay so reading the other thread the only monitor I found that's close to my preferred budget of $400 or less is the Nixeus Edg 27 v2. Do you know of any other good 1440p 144hz monitors of similar price to compare it to?

On what settings/fps? 1440p 60fps high settings runs fine on a 1070.

>1080p is the most common situation where you'd see the difference as you're almost always GPU bottlenecked in anything higher.
Mind explaining further?

ideally 27" btw

>bit of money rolled in
>make a list of high end parts just for fun
>4700 usd

Ok maybe not..

de.pcpartpicker.com/list/gZ4pCb
whaddya think
use for rendering, animating, photoshop and gaymes

>riendly reminder to keep reporting when he spams his retarded bait questions and mindless spam to force the bump limit sooner.
>He spammed at least 30 more posts of garbage in the last thread again.
Image if people spammed "report AMD shill" in every post they make.

Attached: incase of AMD shill Radeon7 edition2.jpg (2912x3752, 2.16M)

>high settings
On Ultra+ENB+Reshade+user.cfg tweaks for SSAO,LOD,sky+future mods
basically maxxed out beta performance

There hasn't been any optimization in this game since then, the (((czech))) team just gimped everything

Keep in mind lighting and weather are still abysmal vs the beta even with these tweaks

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-04 01-51-36-20.jpg (2560x1440, 299K)

Or yeah, $300 Vega56 now, vs $330 in a few months for the RX 3070 which looks to be at least 25% more powerful and 10% more efficient.
The 3090 XT, if true, sounds a lot better since it's a $200 savings for a slightly better card over current gen. Really doesn't sound like there's much reason to not just get Vega 56 now.

Those gains don't sound huge, though. So it sounds like NGG still isn't working.
You see primitive shaders working in World War Z and the performance is extremely good.
NGG was supposed to make those work automatically.
If NGG was working, you'd expect at least a 30% effective IPC increase with NO node shrink. So it'd be more like a 50% increase total.
I heard speculation and details all the way back in 2017 which seemed to imply that NGG isn't coming until the true next gen after GCN, so not Navi. But people kept holding out hope that it's in Navi because it was supposed to be in Vega.

But at the same time, these leaks seem overly conservative. They seem to imply that Navi is little more than a node shrink with no new features except that it uses GDDR6. If that was true, it wouldn't need to have been repeatedly taped out. So I'd still wait and see if it's better still. If it's not, at least it'll be cheap.

People will say these leaks are just from adoredtv, other than his prices being off, but the same insiders who leak to him also leak to others. Tweaktown doesn't just parrot adoredtv. Only retarded shitposters believe that.

The LG VA has been on sale for $420 a few times.
No. There aren't many choices. There are some Acer, Pxio, etc, which all can have various issues.
Nixeus tends to have good quality control and warranty service. There's no point in considering much else since that Mbest model is discontinued.

Are your monitor choices there really that trash?

Even a 1080 or vega56 dipped under 60 at 1080p in some video in that game. That user wants to play it maxed and it's poorly optimized.

... increasing resolution doesn't put more load on the CPU. Why would it?
Increasing resolution puts more work on the GPU which eases off the CPU.
This is INCREDIBLY basic.
The programming on the CPU almost never cares how many pixels your screen has. GPU programming ALWAYS does.

>de.pcpartpicker.com/list/gZ4pCb
I wouldn't get a blower card. They're loud as fuck.
I'm also not a fan of those mITX cases which are just shorter desktops.
Otherwise it's fine. Biostar boards are hit or miss, but as long as you know what you're getting into they can be alright. At least it's not Gigabyte.

>The programming on the CPU almost never cares how many pixels your screen has
wtf how do you NOT know that??

Oh fair enough. I haven't played much of it myself. I guess I'll keep it on hold even longer until I get a 1080ti at least. Now that the dust has settled, is the game actually really great or just good enough?

>Nixeus tends to have good quality control and warranty service
It seems like the Nixeus is the best option. Only problem is it's gonna take at least a week to ship. Thanks for the help.

spend 30 more for this caseking.de/en/sapphire-pulse-radeon-rx-vega-56-8192-mb-hbm2-gcsp-187.html but make sure it will fit in case
and not sure about psu, try at least 550w, even if 450w is enough you dont want to choke your psu

My rig has a i5 4460 and a gtx 960, is it worth to keep the motherboard and get a second hand i7 4770k or 4790k? Also what budget gpu should I look for?

>is the game actually really great or just good enough?
From a gameplay and atmosphere perspective I would say it's the best single player first person RPG available.. even aside the bugs and quirks and roughness around the edges

If they didn't gimp it to hell/released the modding tools in time it would have been legit great and a milestone desu

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-05 17-17-09-83.jpg (2560x1440, 184K)

How important is ECC memory for you?

Not at all.
What a fucking stupid question.

Cool. I did the first hour near release and left it there for some reason. Looking forward to playing it with a better gpu and mods in the near future.

Is that Iiyama monitor that bad? I had posted here a while ago and still can't really find anything better
I just want a good 1080p75 monitor with speakers, preferably under 24"

It's seriously common knowledge? I knew it long before I learned programming.
Looking at any benchmark will show you that higher resolution equalizes the performance of CPUs as long as they can maintain the minimum frametimes. You can see at 4K that a 2600X and 9700k are essentially the same.

2nding. I didn't notice the PSU. 450W is technically passable, but 550W can give you overclock headroom and such.

RX570 and 4790 non-k would be a cheap upgrade and might hold you off a couple more years.

Like that looks OKAY, but not good enough to only be running at 26fps. That's just shit optimization. Good LOD and occlusion scaling for forests is hard, but come the fuck on, this has been pretty much solved in other games and they could have licensed it.

Are you sure that's not CPU limited, though? It must be.
People seem to assume their 6700k or 7700k is enough to run the game but it is NOT.
I'm looking at a 6700k+2080 test and when it's dropping to 30fps the GPU is only at ~70% load while the CPU is maxing out some cores. >youtu.be/rtP9OK3tUM0?t=115
7700k being better than 2700X for gaming is just a meme lie, after all. It is CLEARLY CPU bottlenecked on those bad drops.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UGSrDL7OXLU
2700X+2080 instead seems to give nearly, but not quite, a locked 60 at 1440p, with it being GPU bottlenecked on the dips.

So yeah, if big-Navi really does give a bit over 2080 performance for $500, that's probably worth waiting for.

VIOTEK NB24CB
Acer SB220Q bi (no speakers but it's only $90 us)
Acer Nitro VG220Q bmiix (bit higher end, $130 us)
I don't know your local prices and options but it shouldn't be too hard to find a 1080p@75 ips with build in speakers for $90-$130 equivalent.

Remember to buy big, buy Biostar!

Abit is better.

Thanks for the recommendations, I had heard that Iiyama was a good brand who made high quality monitors, so I thought that one would be good
I have a Nvidia card (1060), Freesync on the Acer ones won't be an issue right? If I got everything right, it'll work through Displayport, and even if it doesn't it's just something I can turn off, right?
An Acer I can buy directly from the big French stores is the KG221Qbmix, is it any good?

ur first link has view distance and LOD not maxed so i'd discard it
Who knows tho see below
As for the second link with the 2700x as u can see it's just the cryengine parking one core for assraping (which u can avoid via .cfg) but that 2080 seem to be used to hell as well
meaning even if not cpu-bottlenecked i doubt it would get much more fps

And that's not even with ENB, reshade, and tweaks which shave off another 10-20fps off the maximum

Game is really really heavy

Btw that pic i posted is just my setup on medium+enb+reshade filmic pass and curves+tweaked .cfg, ultra would look much better

Attached: file.png (494x542, 366K)

>People seem to assume their 6700k or 7700k is enough to run the game but it is NOT.
>I'm looking at a 6700k+2080 test and when it's dropping to 30fps the GPU is only at ~70% load while the CPU is maxing out some cores. >youtu.be/rtP9OK3tUM0?t=115
>7700k being better than 2700X for gaming is just a meme lie, after all. It is CLEARLY CPU bottlenecked on those bad drops.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=UGSrDL7OXLU
>2700X+2080 instead seems to give nearly, but not quite, a locked 60 at 1440p, with it being GPU bottlenecked on the dips.
Oy goy, plese ignore 8gen and 9 gen intel! you need ryzen for best gaming experience, how about a nice 2700x!

Sasuga AMD shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgsc0y6mZWg

DELETE THIS NOW.

I don't have anything against the brand. That's just like... a 10 year old monitor when you can get something new for a similar price?

>An Acer I can buy directly from the big French stores is the KG221Qbmix, is it any good?
KG221Qbmix is also older and TN.
A flood of new monitors using new 1080p@75 IPS panels hit the market the past 2 years which are much better quality than older cheap monitors were.

nice job BTFOing yourselves, fucking retards.

Attached: firefox_2019-05-06_07-18-09.jpg (1858x1103, 313K)

>before Ryzen
Oi vey! Don't be stupid goy, buy Intel.

>after Ryzen
Oi vey! Don't be stupid goy, buy AMD.

as u can see in ur vid even a 5ghz 9700k drops to 40ish and just in the starting area, can't imagine rattay or talmberg probably to the high 30s

CPU isn't close to maxxed out, retard.
Nice job trying to change the subject

To beat the Jews you must become a jew yourself.

Alright, thanks user. I was just going by whatever was available on the three biggest french stores, and there weren't that many options available, I'll see if I can find the ones you recommended directly in baguetteland instead of having to pay ten thousand yuros for shipping

Anyway no, I said myself it's not a locked 60.
I saw one with ENB mods and some others with a 2700X and 1080Ti 1440p 60 but no counter. It was definitely dipping under 60, though.

The game just, yes, isn't well optimized and is hard to run no matter what you have.
I just assumed you'll want to buy SOMETHING to play it at some point instead of waiting forever for optimizations and better hardware both.

>83% on the GPU
Retard backpeddeling after you BTFO yourself by not watching your own video.

You're in the EU. Why don't you buy from a German store? They tend to have the best prices and selection from what I've seen.
geizhals.de/acer-ed6-ed246ybix-um-qe6ee-001-a1749158.html 1080p@75 ips with 2 speakers integrated for 119 euro.
geizhals.de/acer-value-v7-v227qbi-um-wv7ee-001-a1809100.html
cheaper, but no speakers
geizhals.de/aoc-22v2q-a1846860.html also no speakers

>CPU isn't close to maxxed out, retard.
but neither is the ryzen, so the game isn't cpu bottlenecked anyways
Just gpu

>he buys thermaltake

Attached: jhg87.jpg (984x1575, 581K)

Oh look, the shill is shilling.

>as u can see in ur vid even a 5ghz 9700k drops to 40ish and just in the starting area, can't imagine rattay or talmberg probably to the high 30s
user, did you not look at the graphics difference? Did you not look at the cpu utlization?
Did you not understand you are talking to an AMD shill that is literally just trying to shill you an 2700x?
he is a well known shill that has plagued this general for years now

Attached: incase of AMD shill15.jpg (3696x2160, 1.73M)

>9700k doesn't get exactly 144 fps so you shouldn't get it! (despite being 20% faster than ryzen)

>83% on the GPU
>Retard backpeddeling after you BTFO yourself by not watching your own video.

>but MAXED out graphic settings on intel, while medium/high on ryzen system makes it a fair comparison, I don't need context, I dont need to know this, just buy AMD CPU!

>Retard backpeddeling after you BTFO yourself by not watching your own video.
Not my video, shithead. Clearly the CPU isn't maxed out. If the game is dipping, it's not the CPU's fault. Everyone knows that KCD isn't an optimized game; it's an engine flaw rather than a hardware limitation

Graphics card isn't maxed out either, so obviously just a weak engine

I heard there's a way to force Turbo boost speeds on all cores, with a bios mod to change the microcode or something.
Anyone know anything about this?
Might make those laptop CPUs worth it, some can turbo to 3.8Ghz.

Attached: are-andes-mints-gluten-free(CUnet)(noise)(Level2)(CUnet)(scale)(width 3840).png (3840x2160, 2.38M)

>disclaimer 9700k was tested on maximum graphics settings while Ryzen was on medium/high
>but goy don't look at that context, you don't need to know that, all you should know is look at the performance dip! BUY AMD! QUICK, even though both CPUS aren't being maxed out.

>I just assumed you'll want to buy SOMETHING to play it at some point instead of waiting forever for optimizations and better hardware both.
I wanted to but by looking at tests it seems there is no hardware available to run it decently for now
I'm playing on medium for now it already looks pretty good i will postpone my ultra-maxxed-modded run i g

idk what u mean, the settings are the same on both, all Ultra unless i'm missing something
And he isn't shilling anything(to me at least) since i'm only looking for a gpu not cpu
the 9700k looks slightly less utlized yes
Anyways he was arguing the game is cpu-bound atm but it isn't the case for either cpus

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-05 16-37-48-57.jpg (2560x1440, 331K)

Pretty sure nobody buys from that brand since the early 00s

To clarify something that a lot of people mistake: you can't completely go by CPU core usage OSD because of update frequency.

Say the update frequency on the usage output on screen is every second.
Windows can move a thread around many times a second.
If a core has 100% load for half a second, and 0% load another half second, it's going to show 50% even though it was CPU bottlenecked.
Ignorant retards take advantage of their lack of understanding this (or pretending to not understand it) a lot to shill garbage.

The GPU utilization is generally a better indication, except that it can show 99 or 100% when really there is more GPU left to be utilized.
However, if you see GPU down to 83% like that, it is CPU (or memory) bottlenecked.

Nice CPU bottlenecked 41 fps, retard.
Nice samefag spamming, retard.

>9700k only gets 41fps so you should get it

>Not my video, shithead
So you're bandwaggoning off of someone else's mistake and commiting to it even harder once you see your mistake LMAO. This is how retarded you are.

Does MCM not almost do that already?

>MCM
what

>idk what u mean, the settings are the same on both, all Ultra unless i'm missing something
Are you just AMD shill talking to yourself or something?
I provided a picture where you can clearly see that the two videos use different vidoe settings.
You can see it in the video
youtu.be/UGSrDL7OXLU?t=6
youtu.be/Jgsc0y6mZWg?t=7
YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT IN THE VIDEO and the image I provided. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN
>idk what u mean, the settings are the same on both, all Ultra unless i'm missing something

>someone else's mistake
The only mistake make here is you replying to me, shithead. You're so stupid you can't even keep your shill arguments straight

CPU: not maxed >wah but it must be the intlel cee poo poo

He already said the LOD wasn't maxed in his post He wants to play it maxed and with mods on 60fps, not 41 like your 9700k.

>CPU not maxed
hahaaha the dumb shill repeated his ignorant garbage that was already BTFO

oh okay the ryzen one has lower LOD and viewdistance
it's hard to tell with all the slavic gibberish
Anyways even maxed setting is pitiful compared to the beta which is at least 2x

I run it at more than 2x vanilla

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-05 16-37-12-95.jpg (2560x1440, 298K)

Imagine being a PC gaymer and not going with an Intel cpu. LMAO@your life.

Attached: 1556403587841.png (900x900, 718K)

Here updated for blind people.

Attached: incase of AMD shill15 edition2.jpg (3616x3696, 2.81M)

We can read the posts instead of your cherry picked, misleading, and context lacking garbage, samefag.
He doesn't want to play at 41fps on your 9700k.

u're wasting ur time p much, afaik the lod and distance settings have minor fps impact anyways maybe 5fps in this engine somehow

I don't care about cpu wars i was just looking for a nice cheap gpu but it looks like it's too early
Just posting screenies by now

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-05 15-26-35-54.jpg (2560x1440, 466K)

So you are just samefagging to shill amd cpus?
Because you avoid fucking addressing the point just like the AMD shill does all the time.
Intel version has ultra settings in everything, double the LOD and viewing distances of the ryzen, a higher SSMA level.
Yet all of this should be ignored when comparing the performance?
Instead people should ignore that info and focus on the fact that in one scene the game dipped to 41FPS. Even though it's not because of a CPU bottleneck but because of a GPU bottleneck?
And we should ignore that the shill was trying to promote AMD cpus and that they will "certainly give you a smoother experience than intel cpus"?
I guess all of that doesn't matter right?
Fuck the customers, people getting products, shill needs to get his paycheck too huh?

>u're wasting ur time p much, afaik the lod and distance settings have minor fps impact anyways maybe 5fps in this engine somehow
And if the AMD shill told you "your GPU is a bottleneck, get a 2080ti or something" instead of telling you how intel cpus are all too weak for it and you should get a ryzen CPU then it would have been fine.
But he didn't. And frankly based on your responses and your big willingness to ignore the information given
>what you talking about the settings are the same
>oh the settings are different but it's just lod
>oh huge portion of the settings is lower, plus all the lods are like half of the intel setup
>its just 5fps impact anyway probably no big difference
I really have to conclude that you are just amd shill having a conversation with himself, because he also ignores context, detail, facts and tries to pretend things don't matter when he is caught shilling lying to people.

New namefag amdrone in town?

I know. The samefag spammer was just taking advantage of some minor innocuous detail that was missed so he could spam to flood the thread with garbage unhelpful posts like always.
He loves derailing /pcbg/ and trying his best to make sure people don't get the help they actually want while pretending to be multiple people.

He hasn't read what you're looking for at all and is just using the opportunity to derail and soapbox retarded shit. Note how there's only 26 poster, and that's not increased for many dozens of posts.

Frenchfag here, I can buy vega 64 or a rtx 2060 for the same price. I m using a 144hz 1080p monitor, looking for high fps. Which one would you buy ? Merci, bonne journée.

Attached: Vega64 Rtx2060.png (1170x882, 383K)

>best model of a roughly 2070 equivalent card for mediocre model of 2060 price
That's such an obvious choice, but you're going to get trolled by the trolls who are frequenting /pcbg/, most likely.
Granted, you can probably find a decent 2060 for cheaper, that's a really good model of Vega64 for that price.

>just taking advantage of some minor innocuous detail
>whole tier lower settings on ryzen to intel system when comparing performance of either system
>MINOR
> that was missed
IT was clear as day in the videos
I even provided a fucking image with it so you don't have to look at the video. Yet it was ignored as hard as possible. Even when that was pointed out, I had to literally high every single option to show that almost every setting was different.
An obviously easy thing to miss my ass

>He loves derailing /pcbg/ and trying his best to make sure people don't get the help they actually want while pretending to be multiple people.
I guess I get in the way of you shilling hardware to people and thats very inconvenient for you huh?
I don't even pretend to be multiple people, if anybody else joins in to point these things out that just shows that even normal posters here notice this shit.

>He hasn't read what you're looking for at all and is just using the opportunity to derail and soapbox retarded shit.
Aha, just "derailing" the discussion, please shut up and let me shill in peace huh?
>Note how there's only 26 poster, and that's not increased for many dozens of posts.
Yeah? What's your point that I made more than one post replying to your retarded ass that is trying to shill people?
AMD shill just get the fuck out of this thread so we can have honest people giving advise to others based on what is best for the person who asks for advise. Not this "oh this reminds me you should buy AMD products, get a AMD cpus, get an AMD GPU, they give you the best performance, truly"
This isn't advise or help tailored to each individual, it's just a thinly veiled attempt to shill.

ur out of ur mind, as i said idc about the cpu even
yes now that i look closely at ur pic the ryzen bench is on very high not ultra, okay find one on ultra with same specs and post it and compare fps to show the "shill"

im only interested in the fact that no existing cpu+gpu combo can max it out @1440p@60fps@tweaked as of today

Attached: KingdomCome 2019-05-04 01-34-25-76.jpg (2560x1440, 318K)

Please take a look how much Palit Gaming Pro 2060 costs for you.

That site is definitely overpricing the 2060
373€ on amazon amazon.fr/MSI-RTX-2060-6G-OC/dp/B07MJC8XKD/

here a 2080ti youtube.com/watch?v=w6ZAnBSqWWc
The first vid I found on youtube, watch it and tell me the results, as I have not watched it.

this is on ULTRA but distance not maxed and still drops to sub 60

i meant if u cared to do an honest comparison witht he ryzen one

As you can see the CPU is not the bottleneck it's the GPU.
>this is on ULTRA but distance not maxed and still drops to sub 60
Then you are shit out of luck lad. Cause thats a 2080ti and you don't really have an option in a more powerful GPU at the current time.

>im only interested in the fact that no existing cpu+gpu combo can max it out @1440p@60fps@tweaked as of today
So there is your answer I guess.

>i meant if u cared to do an honest comparison witht he ryzen one
? You said you don't care about the CPU and agreed that the game is GPU bottlenecked and asked if
>ANY system can run it 1440p 60fps without dropping below that
Now you turn around and tell me you want ryzen and intel comparrison again? Even though you stated you don't care about CPUS?

Honestly, you are either a retard or as I said, just the AMD shill with a new name talking to himself to promode amd products.

I'm gonna buy an RTX 2070 soon.
Amazon has shit prices so i'm going to buy from a local store, and the lowest price for a 2070 is 489€ (547$) for the Gainward model. Is it worth paying 30 dollars more to get the Gigabyte version that has a slight factory overclock and three fans instead of two?

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-06 alle 14.24.57.png (1686x772, 328K)

What case fans would you recommend for someone on a budget? I'd need between 2-3 and I'd rather put more money into the actual components.

>no mention of size
>no mention of noise tolerance
Get industrial 120mm fans that spin at 4-6K RPM then.

>is it worth spending 20 euro more for the worst model
???????????????

I don't know how the gainword is, but that Gigabyte one has 53% 1 star reviews on Newegg and Amazon isn't much better because they keep failing after a week and aren't even that quiet.
You can also get that Vega 64 Nitro+ for 420 euro. For 120m, the value pack of Arctic 120mm PWM fans is the clearest choice. It's like 6 fans which are 95% as good as Noctuas for $26.
Have the extras as spare in case your PSU fan dies, GPU fan dies, upgrade the CPU cooler fans, etc.

2070 is shit price/perf, go for 2060/vega56 and OC, unless u want gaytracing at 5 higher fps

youtube.com/watch?v=hzIGD9qJsaQ

are you implying that a vega64 delivers nvidia 2070 performance?

Thanks, I'll check those out