'user, you selected wrong car and bus captcha images which resulted into accident with 4 deaths'

>'user, you selected wrong car and bus captcha images which resulted into accident with 4 deaths'

Attached: sentencing-5101211.jpg (944x1300, 115K)

>4 deaths
God, I wish I was one of them.

>Explodes your data server

Attached: 7A8A7668-4FF9-4E8C-80B2-E30FFDD526E0.jpg (399x385, 44K)

And you know this... how?
The neural network Google uses for computer vision is a blackbox, there is no way you can track which users made what impact onto its processing, much less assign responsibility based on it.

>select all squares with unobstructed automobile roads
>select a square with a negro in it
*ahem*

... in another universe.

They deserved it for using a self driving car

NN is a black box, the dataset used to train it is not. You find incorrectly labeled images by hand and use logs to figure out which users made incorrect submissions.

I only ever get crosswalks and hydrants tho

Lol, pretty funny. I usually think up funny posts like this while eating, what about you

Then how can you prove it crashed due to mistakes in the dataset?

Dare I say BASED

Good, they were probably libtards

I do it while taking a shit -- it's like reverse eating haha

>select wrong chimneys
>fatal auto accidents
i don't even

More importantly, how can you prove it crashed due to a specific incorrect submission of this particular user?

>only 4
4channel will bully me for that low score.

the fatalities are santa and his reindeer

>select squares with your apartment windows
>select squares with people you know
>select 5 people for overpopulation elimination
>select brands you wish to get ads from

If the captcha knows which images are right and wrong then why do I have to solve them in the first place

to check your mental capacity and track you

Were they niggers?
I always type "nigger".

Attached: 1556995104657.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Everything is logged

We're not talking whether it's logged that specific users made an incorrect captcha submission, we're talking about the fact that it's impossible to quantitatively measure the impact of singular cases of incorrectly solved captcha onto the performance of the neural network as a whole.
It's like saying that I'm responsible for a car crash, because I waited 2 seconds on a traffic light before turning left on an intersection 12 hours before the crash occurred.

Nobody tell him.

Attached: 1549390413122.jpg (1200x1125, 118K)

Kekd

Sorry what? I don't have to do that shit.

nice

nic e

Attached: I dont need to click those squares.webm (1220x648, 757K)

jesus christ can't you autists just appreciate a meme for once in your life and not try to find logical flaws in them

wat

Attached: 1455557473029.jpg (284x289, 16K)

What do you mean what?

Attached: Why so confused.webm (1136x584, 693K)

Apex kek

I haven't had one of those store-front and bicycle captchas in months (except for one the other day), I only get the "I'm not a robot" checkbox these days. What's up with that?

It was more fun when it used us to insert a word that rhymes with pic related in to scanned books.

Attached: Tigger.jpg (800x1024, 113K)

if i use this too much i start getting the bad goy unsolveable captchas

They have your browser fingerprinted. The more elusive your identity, the more aggressive the captcha. It's no longer about knowing if you're a human or not, it's about knowing which human you are.

Great success.

Attached: DAAS.png (978x662, 1.37M)

Even if it is logged there are way too many people "responsible" for this - google, for exploiting people to train their AI would be entirely responsible for this.

ni ce

if google has you proscribed as a bad goy you'll get banned for a few hours for even clicking on the audio captcha