Imagine using windows on your computer past the age of 18

Imagine using windows on your computer past the age of 18
>constantly dies because of updates
>randomly get bsod
>when downloading a program you gotta make sure you don't accept any additional spyware trash
>uses 25 to 50 percent ram on idle
When did you grow out of windows fellas?

Attached: iTODDLERS_BTFO.gif (500x500, 256K)

windows 7 for life

Imagine being this poor

>Need to print something
>Printer setup is a pain in the ass on Linux
>can't print
>get fired

OP kys you fucking fat neet

Literally haven't seen a BSOD since windows XP days like 15 years ago. Why just make shit up and misrepresent things? I like Linux too but it doesn't make your OS look good when you just lie.

>>constantly dies because of updates
Never happened to me.
>>randomly get bsod
This happened because I didn't clean it. The vents are facing upwards, therefore it gets more dust inside, but I'm lazy.
>>when downloading a program you gotta make sure you don't accept any additional spyware trash
Stop using shit software, and this won't happen.
>>uses 25 to 50 percent ram on idle
Usually 30%, I believe. It's a laptop from 2011, give it a break.
But this is me, that I use a debloated Win7.
Well, if it wasnt for Ubuntu I wouldn't be able to print my final exam in school. Windows wouldn't print for some stupid reason, but in Ubuntu I just clicked the print button and it worked like magic. But all printers are shit, to be honest.

>he's too stupid to use windows

kys ... my own computers barely ever had failures i couldn't fix, even the ones i maintain for close friends and senpai

with 1 exception win 10 endless bootloop, couldn't fix it with ordinary means besides that still recovered the data and nowadays re-installing an OS with SSD's is but a joke

at least what consumer grade stuff in concerned

Attached: 39072497.jpg (965x602, 114K)

Why would someone stupid enough to to use Wangblows be on Jow Forums? Even macOS is better.

Why did you quote OP 4 fucking times you dumb cunt.

This but unironically. Fuck wangblows.

Canon has several sh scripts for their printers you can download from the respective printer web page. Just execute the script and you're done, fucking brainlet.

You forgot
>Always clogging the HDD at 100% so the only way to make it usable is using a SSD
That's what bugs me the most of Windows 10, happens to me even with a clean installation.

I had 4 different pointers to make.
Why on earth would you make one pointer four times? (4)

WINDOWS UPDATED JUST WHEN I NEEDED IT FOR AN EXAM!!! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWAWQAWWWQEGHFWW

Attached: 1547890675877.png (394x360, 155K)

Imagine being so retarded that even using windows is a challenge for you.

>When did you grow out of windows fellas?

I went to a science internship where I had to use linux and terminal commands. Absolutely loved it! and installed linux on my personal laptop and regretted all my wasted time with winblows

>itoddler trying to use satania against windows

Attached: 1502653994_Satania_GIF.gif (540x266, 1.42M)

None of those things happen at all, you're only damaging the Linux "cause" by lying.

>iTODDLERS_BTFO.gif
MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1550373088926.gif (500x491, 376K)

>need to print something
>connect notebook with winshit10 to old printer
>HP driver fucked system in bsod
>laughingwhores.jpg
>turn off the fuck out uefi and boot from my flash drive with xubuntu
>don't even need to install a single fuck
>open pdf, ctrl+p, printer is here and works
>mfw loonix better in enterprise than winshit

Attached: 1553389886555-b.gif (399x369, 39K)

Most thing mentioned in OP are just memes, but this is an actual problem with windows 10, indeed

And it's actually fuckin nice. You can't even imagine how much laptops completely fucked with winshit10, I just make 5x more money than 3 years ago. God bless microshit pajeets.
t.service engineer

Windows is worse than macOS. It isn't even close. Windows is the worst widely used OS.

Wrong. You start acting green and make job get rid of paper documents. Next day you tip data severer and quit job

Winshit10 and CuckOS is same tier.

Make boss\company.

No, since with macOS you can just use a shell to do everything. In Windows you're stuck with retarded shit no matter what you do.

MacOS isn't bad either, it's just it forces you to use apple's hardware

Imagine watch, store and share anime past the age of 12.

>t. never used linux
it's plug and play if you aren't using some pajeet distro like arch or gentoo

Only if we're talking strictly about operating systems. Mac hardware is literal shit that thermal throttles under any actual load and breaks from a single fucking speck of dust. Not to mention that if you're using macOS you automatically look like a virtue-signaling fag.

Microsoft hardware is equally terrible, if not more so. The Surface line is hot garbage.

you are just dumb and have a shitty setup
for idiots like you Linux and Mac will be just as bad as Windoze

You know that I was talking about real machines like ThinkPads.

They aren't comparable. They just have Windows pre-installed, though only an idiot would leave it on there.

we dont setup printers on linux because they are easy.. we do it because they are hard.

>be using Windows for 30 years
>literally never happened to me

It's almost as if for all the internet jerking off you faggots do about your tech superiority for using the command line to open chromium every day, most of you have no idea what the fuck you're even doing.

>coping this hard

How's that job search going OP?

>randomly get bsod
>when downloading a program you gotta make sure you don't accept any additional spyware trash
Must suck to be you, I don't have any of these problems...

>connect printer to pc using USB
>????

>They aren't comparable
Why not? You can't just decide that good machines just don't count.

I don't give a shit lmao

Personally I haven't had any issues with Windows since the release of 7, and also haven't had any issues since I started using 10. However, I won't discount that many people have had issues with Windows, and that on some levels it is a bit of a disaster internally.

GNU/Linux and BSD work perfectly well for the average person just browsing the internet, checking emails and creating documents. But, as far as software availability for tasks like graphic manipulation, music production, creative drawing, 3D modeling, CAD and so on Windows and OSX are still unbeaten. Until GNU/Linux or BSD gets an adequate level of support from proprietary developers like Adobe, GNU/Linux and BSD will always be limited in their scope as an operating system for professionals, relegated solely to administrators, developers and hobbyists.

I say this as someone who has used GNU/Linux for many years. As much as I love FOSS, there is still an undeniable truth to the economic and political landscape of software; much of the best software for professional use is proprietary, and the lack of support GNU/Linux and BSD receive means they cannot compete with OSX and Windows for many professionals. It is one thing to champion free software, GNU, BSD and the kernel, it is another entirely to blindly advocate it and deny its faults when it comes to handling productivity for many popular professions; the reality is GNU/Linux and BSD still have a long way to go if they want to be accepted as anything but a platform for basic desktop usage, development, hobbyists and administration.

You're just lucky.
>October update deletes documents
>bluescreens if I try to unlplug my Blue Snowball
>literally any non-FOSS installer includes this
I don't have the RAM issue, but then again I'm not poor.

>been using 7 since release
>literally 0 problems
Maybe you're just bad with computers, user, if even windows is too difficult for you

Attached: 1454283815899.jpg (600x400, 133K)

Still using Windows because I play games occasionally with my friends and I don't want to boot up what's essentially an emulator of Windows for the most resource intensive thing my PC is going to handle.

Rather than user being lucky, it would be more appropriate to say you are the one that is unlucky, as the amount of people who suffers from these problems is comparably small in relation to the overall user base.

Running win7 SP1 on ryzen. What are updates?

You don't belong here if you can't mark your document up in latex and print it via CUPS.

Have fun retrieving software configs from registry.

I dunno, man, my Samshit ML-2240 works just fine if not better than in Winshit 10

Attached: 1555412176660.png (680x324, 10K)

Based.

>he thinks satania is a windows user
lmao

Attached: 1550774101547.png (500x410, 144K)

>You're just lucky.
More like, he's not a tech illiterate.
Seriously, It's ridiciolus how Jow Forums hates Win 10, because "It fucks your PC up everytime when an update comes".
Interesting, I never had any problems with Windows in my years. On the other hand, it does tracks you, but I believe they don't give a fuck which doujin I masturbate to on Sadpanda...

Attached: 1551822960981.jpg (400x450, 123K)

not really, you can (and will) still lose all of your data if you unplug your usb drive from an imac without unmounting it and you still can't merge folders in mac os

Imagine unironically believing this

No amount of tech literacy would have stopped those bluescreens. I actually stopped using Windows before that update but it was a widespread issue, and yes, you can usually opt out of the spyware in installers but that doesn't make it okay that it's there.

*sip* I remember when powershell didn't exist

two of my friends had the same issue after updating windows 10 a couple months ago, their network card would not work until you turned off the sound card
one friend lost his whole desktop folder after updating too
i've even had problems with the automatically downloaded audigy drivers causing bluescreens on windows 10
i really want to like windows 10 because i'm going to be forced to use it soon but it just fucking sucks

works on my machine dumb redditania poster

imagine using only one(1) OS

literally everything you said is not true at all.
only retards have such problems

>use linux
>nothing works
>no problems

I haven't but I hate it. So many dumb bugs. The onlh positive thing I can say about windows is that file explorer is still the best file manager out there. No other OS comes close.

Hopefully this changes so I can move to osx or Linux.

why does all the cancer from the linux community end up here?

i use and honestly prefer linux, but i used to use windows and never had any of those problems. only retards have these issues.

i'm not really sure, i honestly wish it didn't. idiots like OP turn new users off of linux by saying shit like "install gentoo you fucking idiot" or some other elitist rambling. i run linux mint and honestly prefer it over windows.

I just switched back to Wangblows from Ubanto. So far has been a flawless experience after nuking everything per Dossena's guide.
Disable autoupdates in registry, install updates whenever you feel like it.
>randomly get bsod
As opposed to getting kernel panics? Either way, haven't had either in years.
This one, unfortunately, is true. Sandboxing shit through multiple wine directories was very cozy and I miss it. Don't miss wine itself though because it's a bandaid on a gaping wound.
Ramlet detected.

you know it's funny that with all the fuckups with windows 10, and there is a LOT of fuckups, why didn't apple just made an agressive move and took the whole fucking pc market?
you know, besides the mac os being as shit as windows 10, if not worse, but still windows 10 surely made a dent on its os reputation, which 8 and 8.1 already had not helped at all. i'd wager normies would fucking flock to it if they had the choice
but then m$ owns a lot of apple so maybe that's reason enough, plus the whole "apple experience" faggotry that usually goes around

>not considering Raphi anything but pure perfect waifu

Attached: 1551287677594.png (1500x1737, 1.56M)

Moved off it since 2013, not looking back to that

i currently am in the process of becoming a freetard like yourself. i installed a beginners linux-based system on my laptop after it became basicially unusable under windows. i really want to get more into this but i dont think i should have to build my own OS like some people basicially suggest everyone here rather do. since my desktop is quite beefy it can run the ramgrave that is windows just fine for now. but i constantly play with the thought of partitioning off a bit of my disk to start playing with it more.

No need to change to a meme distro if what you're already using works for you. If you want to get into picking out every program you will use then a minimal install will give a better groundwork to start with since other distros usually pack in so much shit it's impractical to remove it all

Did you purposely pick one of the hardware support areas where Linux objectively wins? I can plug-and-play printers on Linux with no configuration while Windows always requires me to find some 10-year-old driver from the depths of the internet.

Some of us need professional media creation software and utilities.

Most of which require windows.

Its you. You are the sheep. You are the one trying to "fit in" by being different but reality is you are just user#1747494 on Jow Forums doing the exact same thing.

Attached: 6E79000A-D4B3-425B-A469-607AB3B6F4B0.gif (500x337, 1.16M)

imagine being as dumb as you are

>Imagine using windows on your computer past the age of 18
Don't need to imagine. I've used Windows every day since I was like 12.

Just don't update, easy fix. Shit ain't broken. If shit turns out to be broken really bad, you download the fix and apply it. Don't let microsoft tell you what you need.

>randomly get bsod
Nope. Once drivers and updates are verified to work together, disable updates. No BSOD unless hardware fails.

Just don't download from cnet, for the love of god do not download anything from fucking cnet.

I'm not a RAMlet. I've had 32gb ram for at least 3 years. 16gb before that.

Attached: 26gb.png (1645x1131, 193K)

>be me, computer tech
>arrive at collocation to check on miners
>open cheap slow laptop they gave me
>dumb bitch coworker spilled soda on the other one so we share it
>Windows starts updating
>10 minutes go by
>boss texts me for an update
>ignore him because he's a dipshit
>give up, reboot everything, leave

I like Linoox but only for work because it breaks the monopoly and Libreoffice is a thing

How do you BSOD with windows this day and age?

W10 was BSOD-happy when it just came out and you did an upgrade instead of a clean install, only actual hardware failures lead to BSODs nowadays though.

based boomer anonymous user

Tripfag nigger alert

>user, I need you to make a report on our monthly maintenance goals. Here's the PowerPoint template.
>*snoort* UHHH noooo I don't use dat.. I don't use dat..
>What?
>I don't use dat becau Office proprietarety... it bad... *staring at wall*
>Well, it's what we use.
>*looks you dead in the eye* I don't cay. I don't sell ma freedo.
>Well, you're fired!
>NUUUUUUUUUU!! *shrieks and starts hitting head with palm*
>Now die, incel! *cuts off head with katana* *sheathes blade and walks away*

What the fuck

>non-FOSS installer
I pirate gigabytes of gaymes, and literally none includes this. Try again.

Windows is used by adults who can tie a four in hand and know which fork to use at dinner.

>cuked

>Printer setup is a pain in the ass on Linux
Wut? You just click "print" in your pdf viewer.

>Windows cucks getting this angry when something bad is mentioned about their OS
Pathetic.

Attached: 1550985348584.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

>Some of us need professional media creation software and utilities
At most 10% of the population, half or more of which are already using Macs.

you know it's not that.
no one's trying to "fit in".
when i was a kid i had windows something or other and i wanted to change the logo on the start button to something else.
when i found out that i couldn't i got pissed off.
then, i got interested in what the computer was doing; i wanted to know how it worked. when i found out that i couldn't look under the hood i got pissed off.
years later i found linux and using it i could change and look at whatever i wanted; this has nothing to do with "fitting in" it has to do with me telling my machine what to do instead of the other way around.
if you feel your computer, and by extension microsoft, knows what's best for you, if you've never gotten angry at your computer when it tells you that you aren't allowed to do something, then i guess windows is perfect for you.

heh. no.
it's more like:
>thanks, user, for submitting your report in pdf
>you're welcome
and that's it, because what kind of autist would submit anything other than pdf?

underageb&

ALL ACCEPTABLE COMPROMISE FOR COMFY NEET GAMING.

stay mad wageslave :)

Attached: 5qssiibux8921.png (1200x800, 523K)

Imagine shitposting on Jow Forums past the age of 18

Linux commie spreading bs

Can someone explain to me what is with this win10 update and ads meme?

I've been using windows10 pro for more than 2 years now and I don't remember once actually being asked to update or having any kind of ads.

pic related

Attached: win10pro.png (1916x1056, 254K)