There are people on this board who switched to a shitty datamining hell browser just because firefox wasn't working for...

>there are people on this board who switched to a shitty datamining hell browser just because firefox wasn't working for one day

Attached: 1497774167587.png (185x269, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

elinks

Firefox is also a shitty datamining hell browser with an autistic config. Use a privacy respecting fork, or use Ungoogled Chromium.

Does Ungoogled Chromium debotnet the Blink engine though?

>there are people on this board who still shill for firefox after their amateur-tier fuckup

>Ungoogled Chromium.

There is no such thing

>one day
Motherfucker that shit is still broken what are you talking about?

Ungoogled chromium is fine.

FUCK

OFF

YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGERFOX TRANNY SHILL

I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT FUCKING COMPUTERS AND PROGRAMMING AND OTHER RETARDED SHIT

GO FUCKING DILATE THEN KILL YOURSELF AT 30 SOMEWHERE ELSE

FUCKING CONSUMERIST NIGGER FAGGOT

I dropped FF at version 4 and dropped Chrome 4 years ago when its UI became just as unusable. Using Opera right now. It's not good but they don't have the resources to fuck up as bad as Chrome and FF - it takes a calculated effort to make a browser less convenient than IE6.

>shitty datamining hell browser
thats interesting, i don't see icecat datamining me.

enjoy giving the chinese literally everything you do online

the trips have spoken

Attached: 1554103368368.jpg (498x456, 48K)

0. download ungoogled-chromium
1. download fiddler
2. open fiddler
3. open ungoogled-chromium
4. observe the traffic to google (hint: there is none)

wow that was hard

are you using Fedora's or Arch's AUR icecat? Those are the only two I know that are actually kept up-to-date.

>0. download ungoogled-chromium
download a binary executable that promises to be ungoogled-chromium from a random person online*

i got the tar of the latest version from ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/
ubuntu's repos don't have it unfortnuately

>implying you can't download the source and compile it yourself

Yeah, that version if outdated, since current ESR is 60.6.2. I don't know about arch, but the fedora maintainer uses the build scripts and has icecat on the latest ESR, and I saw an user mention yesterday that the AUR has this as well.

>compile it yourself
>wow that was hard
Hmm

More like ">This board is infested with paid shills who seize any opportunity to make a mountain out of a molehill."

Attached: 1517251416903.gif (368x270, 1.47M)

well ok, wasn't expecting the original source to be outdated that much. thanks for letting me know