Brain Interfacing

What do you folks think about Brain Interfacing and intra-cranial tech, hardware and just frequency based?

Do you think the frequency modulation treatment some people are getting with E-Resonance will allow the benefits of borging without borging?

Attached: layersofthebrain.png (5257x2207, 525K)

@npc70845858
>transhumanism
you must be 18 or older to post here

it's nonsense, no one is going to want to have circuitry directly on the brain matter what with the fragility and easy-to-break nature of modern computational hardware

ERTfags are experiencing the Gazeebo Effect when they report any real changes as a result of the "treatment". The other "Superpowers" bestowed are just a feeding frenzy for the dunning-kurger crew to munch on, thinking they have some telekinesis shit on everyone else.

This might for /sci/, but any frequency change I've seen are very temporary

>actually wanting to stay a faggot fleshbag
Good, less competition.
You're not going to get a good discussion about this on a board filled with Jow Forums luddites.

Attached: 1504093650623.png (1400x650, 221K)

>What do you folks think about Brain Interfacing and intra-cranial tech, hardware and just frequency based?

>implanting the jew inside your own brain

KEEP YOUR ELECTRODES AWAY FROM MY SOUL

Yeah I can't wait for those Silicon Valley Technocrats to have direct access to my mind. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?? haha

>implying they aren't in there already
This is like trying to escape the botnet. They can get the info anyway, and you basically give up what you paid for.

I wanna be a conjoiner. Pls.

Attached: tumblr_pec9yufNvf1xplaumo4_1280.jpg (1000x838, 119K)

Hilariously stupid, an EMP could nuke the fuck out of your brain. Any super smartness you could gain from it can be gained by taking a second to use the phone in your pocket. Any communication can already be done through a phone.

You’ll get beefbrain, don’t do it

EMP will fry your body anyway because the body runs on electro-chemical properties.

A bullet could nuke the fuck out of your brain, meatbag

At some point they might be able to read certain brain signals clearly enough to make use of them as mental hotkeys for computers. Will likely depend heavily on training an AI to your specific brainwaves.

Feeding data directly into your brain ain't going to happen any time soon, especially not without invasive surgery and debilitating side effects.

>Gazeebo Effect
?
That includes a nice picnic?

wouldn't it be trans-robot or something in that direction since trans-women are mtf and trans-men ftm

Unless we're talking about r9k autists wanting to someday be human

There is plenty of information on this in the Cyberpunk FAQ, including operative systems.

What I find disturbing is that FB is investing in this. Clearly they want to implant themselves into the cortex of their users, or "batteries".

So what do you do here retard?

B-but I'm pol and I'm an advocate for transhumanism.
Not every Jow Forumstard is a brainlet stuck in the past.
But seriously, transhumanists should organize more. A transhumanist outlook is the only viable cure for identity politics, prove me wrong.

>>frequency based
what the hell are you talking about? Direct neural or GTFO. Everything else is WORTHLESS. Used to be that the problem with direct neural was stability. That has likely been solved. We have monkeys that have had electrodes in their heads for 8 years now and the interface remains stable. There's some really crazy shit out there with direct neural interfaces. Mice can learn a new infrared sense in an hour with direct neural interfaces. Pic related, the neural sewing machine. Uses the same microwire electrodes that have been proven stable in monkeys.

Attached: F1.large(2).jpg (1132x1280, 135K)

>Wanting Mark fucking Zuckerborg implanted into your physical brain
I'll pass.

The people pushing this need a bullet.

Are you for real? How can you be transhumanist without being left-leaning? You do understand that the core concept is one of the most liberal line of thinking ever, right? Read the cyborg manifesto.

Brainlet

Enjoy all the ads being beamed straight into your brain by the botnet scrub

Eventually surveillance will be able to identify racists by their reaction to seeing others of another race. We will be living in a Psycho-Pass esque dystopia