Ouch

Ouch.

Attached: 1527292401282.png (677x907, 188K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544976277891.gif (540x540, 279K)

Oof

Even Open Street Map BTFOs Apple Maps

I dunno, based I guess

Here destroys both now neck it faggot op

based

Doesn't apple maps use OSM?
I think Microsoft does.

-... .- ... . -..

All they had to do was let users report cops but now Google has that.

Google is the most overrated company on the planet, Google sucks ass compared to Apple.

based

based

based

Based

Google for street view (though Apple marked cars have been crawling about recently.) Apple for 3D views and terrain when I look up hiking trails.

The other year when I was in Japan, Apple's Maps app was pretty fucking accurate in pinpointing my location. Riding the bullet train, the map scrolled smoothly and if I saw a landmark on the app, it was right there outside my window. Google's app however was jumpy, erratic, and often flew off the rails.

Attached: cr.png (850x1000, 126K)

rojo pildoratos

Apple maps aren't bad, imo.
Luckily, I live in a small town and know my way around pretty good.
This is still based, tho.

>tfw 2012 was 7 years ago
I want to die

Attached: 1557187272734.jpg (600x399, 27K)

Don't worry user, we've probably got about 6 or 7 more of those same timespans and nature will get us.

there's a place I go hiking that has these creepy signs that tell you to not follow your GPS, that you're on a dead end
Can't post a pic of it because the Google car didn't go far enough down the road but it's weird and handwritten but on a regular sign post

Attached: post.jpg (3840x2160, 1.59M)

but it does correctly navigate you btw, the sign is just there to spook you or something

I love Google, this is a Google board.

life is so short and we age so fast, what a fucking blackpill

Attached: blackpill wojak.jpg (633x758, 157K)

like cockwork

apple is shit without steve jobs. now it's pozzed with donations to ADL and SPLC

you think with all the data collection google does they could tell you if your route will take you through an active school zone

apple is shit

Attached: 1535148192386.png (876x2305, 1.51M)