Why do you hate me, Jow Forums?

Why do you hate me, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1700A96C-BDAF-4925-9A73-1E0E8D2CC55D.png (600x480, 250K)

You're not particularly good value for the $, and Navi will be out later this year to wipe the floor with you.

The armor 8g is a better option at a cheaper price, also
>RTX

>MSI
that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

I don't hate you OwO

>You're not particularly good value for the $
This is true. Expensive, and not enough gigarays to be properly useful yet. I'm going to wait for this technology to mature a couple more generations before buying into it.
>Navi will be out later this year to wipe the floor with you.
>implying

They are the best dafuq u talking bout

bought one, don't hate it, but as soon as I heard something about the 3000x series I'll be selling it.

According to the latest rumors, Navi will be disappointing. Can't hit high frequencies without tons of power.

Because nobody cares about your tiny little shriveled light rays, nvidia-kun

>rumors
*Yawn*

Wait what's wrong with this I just bought one fuck I've waited a year to finalise my build and as soon as I pull the trigger everything goes to shit

Jow Forums loves RTX, only AYYMD HOUSEFIRES CUC_KS try to portray otherwise

The AMD fanboy segment of Jow Forums gets mad Radeon produces overheated crap that's not competitive with basically anything in the RTX lineup.

I don't know. Every time I post about my pc with an RTX 2070 Jow Forums calls me a "retard" with a "blower"

Retard with a blower

Blower cards are dumb unless your case has no airflow and you need it pushed out.

and yet everything about navi has been a rumor. such as its performance and "wiping the floor of jewvideo."

everything amd has produced since 2013 has been shit. you can literately bet on amd being shit.

I have a open air 2070 and I also think you're a retard with a blower.

just bought the 2060 for mys first build. how fucked am i?

RTX is a meme gimmick. GTX and Vega are have better value.

You’re not. It’s a good piece of equipment. Don’t listen to anyone here

you're not fucked it's awesome i got one too yeah a little overpriced but nothing that hurts me enough to matter

i got it with a ryzen 5 2600x. is it capable of handling 1080p gayming? i'm new to all of this and i really don't know what i'm doing

it's actually really good for 1080/144hz

The bigger problem nowadays is that sometimes people get the RTX 2070 cause you can't find any 1080/1080ti's for sale anywhere. I know that was the case for me, and getting a 2080 was going way over my budget.

that's good to hear. i bought the msi optix 24" 144hz monitor. hopefully its a good one

Attached: 24-475-006-V03.jpg (640x480, 14K)

is there a significant difference between rtx and gtx?

fury x and fury were the last good amd cards they are still pretty good today cuz you can find then on ebay for 300-150 dollars and give you pretty good 1080p performance

jesus I didn't even know they made a blower 2070. Even the Nvidia card has a regular cooler.

Shit compared to what exactly? My R9-390 still holds strong when compared to what cards it ran against when it came out, like the 3.5U 970.

the 1080 had the same price and performance when it came out 3 years ago. back then it was the fastest gpu in the world, but now the 2070 is nothing impressive. not even cheaper or more memory. kind of an embarrassment.

Wait is that a curved 24" monitor? What's the point of curved at that size?

this i believe

Attached: Optix-MAG24C-curved.png (2326x685, 155K)

absolutely, excact same setup mate just make sure you have good ram, ideally ram that runs at 3200MHz

Navi will be delayed to 2020 nigga

>power
I don't care. I don't live in Uganda. With Nvidia's prices Navi could consume 1000 watts and it still wouldnt be able to make up the price difference in 4 years.

overpriced and loaded with proprietary standards

Attached: 04b02ee2ef6b313d9dd849d644ee5ad2.png (696x678, 174K)

One has hardware specifically designed for raytracing in it.
The other isn't quite as atrociously expensive.

Because I could just SLI my 1080 for cheaper if I really needed to.

The 1660 is the only card worth a shit this generation @279USD

I don't, I bought RTX 2080 Ti and I'm happy.

their GPUs have the lowest RMA rates

I don't understand this shitty meme. I'm running an oc'ed 2600 with a vega 56 and can run normal games at 1440p/60 just fine and multiplayer games (csgo, quake champions, siege, etc) at 1440p/144 just fine. Why the fuck is everyone shilling the 2600 as some kind of sub-par 1080p only cpu?

>delusional amdrone

Ti I should say

It's right up there with 1070, 56+64 for 279 brand new

No better deal sorry kids

Most cards can push 1080P in this format. Not that 3 monitors are even convenient for gaming.

Should have gotten an i5 9400f

it is when you are playing MMOs with 4 clients

>tfw wanna build RGB LED PC like all the cool guys
>it's expensive as fuck, especially in my country
>I don't even need this much power anyway

I would like to suck your dick uwu

Go back to /v/ shill faggot

>starts at 500 euros because they're stuffing all sorts of cores on there
>tensor cores are useless because DLSS is still a fucking joke
>RTX cores are useless because ray tracing is still a fucking joke
>would probably cost at least 25% less if it shipped without all that hot garbage
>same goes for all other RTX cards, and the 2080 and 2080 Ti are even more expensive
Either make your technologies work or start shipping cards that aren't stuffed full of useless cores. Where's the 1670 and 1680?