Intermediate Linux OS

What is a good linux disro that doesn't make me look like a complete spaz? Right now I use Zorin OS (Ubuntu fork). I would like to try something intermediate, not something like Ubuntu nor something as complex as gentoo or arch. Also not something completely useless. I hope this isn't to much to ask, thanks anons.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

You know the answer.

Attached: 1556843236083.png (602x500, 25K)

Mandingo. It's Arch Linux, but it's even easier to use than just typing in commands from the wiki. You still get the AUR but you don't have to know anything about bash to use it.

Attached: Manjaro-logo.png (2000x2400, 2K)

Fedora with a spin of your choice. The drawbacks are its name and adding rpmfusion after installing. Else it gives you a pretty good starter kit to be not completly lost, but doesn't overflow you with bloated "features". Have fun.

Manjaro is for egdy 12years olds, who are too stupid to install arch properly.

Attached: D42Gte4WwAEgL6G.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

Don't be an autist who always switches distros they're all the same just install Ubuntu and do actual work

openSUSE Tumbleweed is a good choice.
It is more stable than arch but you can access pretty much every existing package from the official repos, if not then you can probably find it in the Packman repo.

Plus:
+ You can fallback to yast in case you feel lazy to tweak something through the terminal.
+ Packman repository
+ more stable than arch and manjaro imo
+ friendly but powerful installation UI that allows you to start with a barebones system or a full and bloated desktop
Cons:
- the wiki is awful
- many third party repos are obsolete
- rpm based. Not a problem for me, but many find that annoying
- yast recommended packages default settings are a pain in the ass

Don't be a tragic fucking special snowflake. Just choose Debian or Fedora. I recommend Debian but you can't really go wrong.

Just install OpenBSD and forget about fagged out Linux already. Linux is now part of Windows. The four Platinum Level Linux Foundation members, the companies which decide the direction of Linux, are MS, Google, Intel, and IBM. It's over. It was embraced, extended, and extinguished.

Attached: 1556346747972.png (640x358, 480K)

void, just trust me

this. fedora is "i know linux and want to accomplish something." no ricing. no "minimal" no "maximal" just pick what you want with good VM support so you can run it anywhere. Every enterprise i've worked at that had people that used linux, use fedora

Don't waste your time with any distro that is downstream from another. Use Debian, NixOS, Gentoo, Redhat/fedora, Suse, slackware, Arch, etc.

Don't use garbage line Ubuntu, mint, Manjaro, or whatever other trash is out there

Attached: 1554923959502.gif (680x399, 236K)

Let me get this straight.
If a GNU/Linux distribution has a well thought out, intuitive user interface where every option can be easily found and set with a mouseclick, and everything just werks out of the box, with no further mods required, it's a noob distro, and not cool enough for bad boys?
OK. Think I got it.
Thanks Jow Forums.

>Zorin
Yeah just fucking kill yourself already, this is a literal meme distro. Bet you installed kali to be a super secret hacker too.

>I don't know anything about linux and just regurgitate what spergs on Jow Forums say

do you guys who recommend debian realize its the biggest pos that tge package maintainers shit up because they are all special snowflakes and it uses years old packages

Believe in yourself and jump on Arch Linux.

Attached: 1556912156138.jpg (406x471, 29K)

Debian is probably the only good distro, all the others are retarded trash like ubuntu.

Begon, thot!

Attached: kv79z589srx11.png (1200x800, 840K)

Was going to post this. Debian and Fedora are the best distros.

Devuan
For stability, user friendliness, and an init system that isnt SystemD

>OP here
Not going to lie this made me laugh, it's true.

>he thinks there are "levels" of linux
m8, archfags couldn't even give a decent answer to this: archfags aren't known for being knowledgeable or brilliant. and, you know what? you can learn from ubuntu as much as you can learn from arch. or any other distro.

this.

First of all, why?

use elementary os to start

then try debian for a more advance usage

then end up using void linux, or arch, or parabola for high advance use

then end up installing gentoo and going crazy

Fedora, Debian, or Ubuntu, because each has a large organization behind it. Then pick the flavor that has XFCE preinstalled because all the other major DEs have too much rice and tiling window managers are a waste of time.

Deepin OS

Attached: 1557094583932.png (916x869, 627K)

Manjaro is literally just a shittier version of Antergos. Same idea, just way shittier, literally 0 reason to use manjaro over antergos

Spend a day copying commands from the arch wiki to install and earn ultimate Chad status

Yes, actually. This is unironically correct.

>nor something as complex as arch
user there is no hope for you

Attached: D28Zy4AWkAEZy_3.jpg (1080x1069, 197K)

just get a fucking plain debian then install the dm of choice and needed programs and you are good to go
if you can't do this then learn how to do so, going for fucking ubuntu spin offs will make you a windows user equivalent in a linux world.

>when anyone installs linux